Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you find this website
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
One of my friends on Deviant Art started posting the skins they had drawn during the first week the site was open. I got curious and wanted to join. I didn't think I'd stay, but here I am three years later.
One of my friends on Deviant Art started posting the skins they had drawn during the first week the site was open. I got curious and wanted to join. I didn't think I'd stay, but here I am three years later.
ECNdq9d.png
It came up in the trending tags on Tumblr in April 2014 because of the reg window, and I was trying to stay awake to watch the eclipse, so I joined!
It came up in the trending tags on Tumblr in April 2014 because of the reg window, and I was trying to stay awake to watch the eclipse, so I joined!
April14.png
I had actually just started playing Dragon City. I was trying to find a DC discussion board, and a post in this forum popped up at the top of the search results. Someone had made a post on FR asking what Dragon City was and why it looked like a copy of FR. Of course, then I had to check out FR. I ended up stalking the site for 3 weeks waiting for a reg window.
I had actually just started playing Dragon City. I was trying to find a DC discussion board, and a post in this forum popped up at the top of the search results. Someone had made a post on FR asking what Dragon City was and why it looked like a copy of FR. Of course, then I had to check out FR. I ended up stalking the site for 3 weeks waiting for a reg window.
YolDR6x.gif
[quote name="Hummingbirdb" date=2016-07-20 18:48:20] One of my good friends at school had made an account during the previous registration window, and they knew I loved dragons so during the next registration window they told me I should join. I did, and now a year and a half later I am neck deep in dragon capitalism [/quote] Really? Me too.. XD
Hummingbirdb wrote on 2016-07-20:
One of my good friends at school had made an account during the previous registration window, and they knew I loved dragons so during the next registration window they told me I should join. I did, and now a year and a half later I am neck deep in dragon capitalism
Really? Me too.. XD
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Somebody told me.
Somebody told me.
PQznZys.png
A friend asked me if I wanted to join.
A friend asked me if I wanted to join.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Saw a thread about it on another forum a few days before it opened. We decided to check it out because joining a brand new site is always kinda cool :D
Saw a thread about it on another forum a few days before it opened. We decided to check it out because joining a brand new site is always kinda cool :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I stumbled across it on tumblr, and I got hooked. Thankfully, it was during a red window that I found it.
I stumbled across it on tumblr, and I got hooked. Thankfully, it was during a red window that I found it.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
girlfriend convienced me to join ;3c didn't think much of it at first but now i'm deep in dragon hell and i'll never escape
girlfriend convienced me to join ;3c didn't think much of it at first but now i'm deep in dragon hell and i'll never escape
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
A transformice forum
A transformice forum

nkMK0Mg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9