Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you find this website
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Someone kept talking it up on a forum I visit.
Someone kept talking it up on a forum I visit.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
good friend of mine told me about it ;o
good friend of mine told me about it ;o
Lol, I found it on Howrse while I was taking care of my virtual horses. I mean, you can't gene them up and they only come in so many regular colors, but it's fun. Kind of. No pings = hard to find posts.
Lol, I found it on Howrse while I was taking care of my virtual horses. I mean, you can't gene them up and they only come in so many regular colors, but it's fun. Kind of. No pings = hard to find posts.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
I kept seeing adds on Fanfiction.net and got interested. ^_^
I kept seeing adds on Fanfiction.net and got interested. ^_^

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

A friend told me about it.
A friend told me about it.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
A lot of people on the wings of fire wiki had accounts and used the scry to describe their dragons, and I wanted to do that, so I joined, but I got pulled in by everyone
A lot of people on the wings of fire wiki had accounts and used the scry to describe their dragons, and I wanted to do that, so I joined, but I got pulled in by everyone
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
My sister found out through a group on Ovipets, and I ended up joining with her. Her accounts pretty much dead (she's been too busy with RL stuff to play) but here I am. My other sister plays too, she's an Arcane member.
My sister found out through a group on Ovipets, and I ended up joining with her. Her accounts pretty much dead (she's been too busy with RL stuff to play) but here I am. My other sister plays too, she's an Arcane member.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
Neondragonart.com

(Which is now a dead link because Undel has other things to do. ;)
Neondragonart.com

(Which is now a dead link because Undel has other things to do. ;)
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
My friend's cousins had accounts and we keep missing the reg window so when it finally opened, well, here I am
My friend's cousins had accounts and we keep missing the reg window so when it finally opened, well, here I am
WaBL9Eh.png
A friend of mine dragged me here and I never left.
A friend of mine dragged me here and I never left.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9