Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you find this website
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I saw a dragon in the sig of a user on another site I frequent. Back then, reg windows were closed. I missed the reg windows in...I think May and June...before finally landing here a few days ago. ^^
I saw a dragon in the sig of a user on another site I frequent. Back then, reg windows were closed. I missed the reg windows in...I think May and June...before finally landing here a few days ago. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote name="Inartificia" date=2016-07-20 18:54:52] i used to be on dragcave.net,then i realized there was a better site so i left and entered here [/quote] I actually was on dragcave.net too! Except I saw this click site that was also a fr fan site and i got curious and now i'm here
Inartificia wrote on 2016-07-20:
i used to be on dragcave.net,then i realized there was a better site so i left and entered here
I actually was on dragcave.net too! Except I saw this click site that was also a fr fan site and i got curious and now i'm here
[quote name="Spopple" date=2016-07-22 05:01:59] It still is kinda crazy I play a game an artist I look up to helped build. [/quote] Same! It took me so long to realize that Undel and NeonDragon were the same person, though. I felt so stupid when I finally figured it out after almost a year of playing -.-
Spopple wrote on 2016-07-22:
It still is kinda crazy I play a game an artist I look up to helped build.

Same! It took me so long to realize that Undel and NeonDragon were the same person, though. I felt so stupid when I finally figured it out after almost a year of playing -.-
olly / 15
Neondragon art forums before 2008. Actually joined later after the revamp.

I think I was starred_one or something. can't really remember.

Neondragon art forums before 2008. Actually joined later after the revamp.

I think I was starred_one or something. can't really remember.

PdgyR10.png
Adorable Snappers by Undel on Deviantart. Sometime back in 2014, but I missed all of the openings until a year later. (I was much fonder of Snaps back then....)
Adorable Snappers by Undel on Deviantart. Sometime back in 2014, but I missed all of the openings until a year later. (I was much fonder of Snaps back then....)
goSc2L4.png
[quote name="GlitchEnder" date=2016-07-24 19:51:05] [quote name="Inartificia" date=2016-07-20 18:54:52] i used to be on dragcave.net,then i realized there was a better site so i left and entered here [/quote] I actually was on dragcave.net too! Except I saw this click site that was also a fr fan site and i got curious and now i'm here [/quote] Same! and then one day out of pure luck I clicked on the site and it was the first day of a registration window
GlitchEnder wrote on 2016-07-24:
Inartificia wrote on 2016-07-20:
i used to be on dragcave.net,then i realized there was a better site so i left and entered here
I actually was on dragcave.net too! Except I saw this click site that was also a fr fan site and i got curious and now i'm here
Same! and then one day out of pure luck I clicked on the site and it was the first day of a registration window
Saw a post about it on Jayisgames.
Saw a post about it on Jayisgames.
QiRqFyd.gif
I found a few adds on chicken smoothie, my Favorite adoptable pet site other than this one.
I found a few adds on chicken smoothie, my Favorite adoptable pet site other than this one.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
A couple of my friend's told me they played after I saw posts about it on tumblr so I periodically checked and looked for a registration window.
A couple of my friend's told me they played after I saw posts about it on tumblr so I periodically checked and looked for a registration window.
A good friend who is crazy about dragons told me about it and we joined together, slowly descending into dragon hell. Our wallets mourn but we have no regrets! (I think xD)
A good friend who is crazy about dragons told me about it and we joined together, slowly descending into dragon hell. Our wallets mourn but we have no regrets! (I think xD)
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_01.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_02.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_03.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_04.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_05.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_06.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_07.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_08.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_09.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9