Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you find this website
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Undels deviantArt account, years ago!
That was some time...
Undels deviantArt account, years ago!
That was some time...
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I saw someone's dragon in a signature on chickensmoothie.com and I waited for a registration window :)
I saw someone's dragon in a signature on chickensmoothie.com and I waited for a registration window :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I saw people talking about it on some forum I was on, became curious, then jealous, then waited AGES for a reg window (this was during the great reg window famine of '14).
I saw people talking about it on some forum I was on, became curious, then jealous, then waited AGES for a reg window (this was during the great reg window famine of '14).
Found it through tumblr from a user I followed. They were advertising dragons but then the artwork looked super familiar. Then I realized it was Peffer's NeonDragon artwork/style that I remembered from this "How to Draw Dragons" book and I was just amazed that the style is what brought me here. Bonus luck: I happened to come upon FR during a reg window too!
Found it through tumblr from a user I followed. They were advertising dragons but then the artwork looked super familiar. Then I realized it was Peffer's NeonDragon artwork/style that I remembered from this "How to Draw Dragons" book and I was just amazed that the style is what brought me here. Bonus luck: I happened to come upon FR during a reg window too!
lightshieldl.png
I found it as an ad while I was playing a game somewhere.
I found it as an ad while I was playing a game somewhere.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
I used to run a wikifoundry roleplay called "Alchemyst". In that site, you can have a character under a conjurer class...which my character was. I was trying to find a dragon picture to show case what her familiar looked like and I stumbled upon a fae.

I saw flight rising and immediately wanted to join. :3c Been here ever since. :,D

I also dragged a good number of people here...including, but not limited to;
@Stormhawke @ViciousCurse @Gummies @Chipmunk @Vasilia @Duttonii @Ichane and @Yilleo
I used to run a wikifoundry roleplay called "Alchemyst". In that site, you can have a character under a conjurer class...which my character was. I was trying to find a dragon picture to show case what her familiar looked like and I stumbled upon a fae.

I saw flight rising and immediately wanted to join. :3c Been here ever since. :,D

I also dragged a good number of people here...including, but not limited to;
@Stormhawke @ViciousCurse @Gummies @Chipmunk @Vasilia @Duttonii @Ichane and @Yilleo
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Someone made a thread about it on another forum I'm on (coincidentally also about dragons), and luckily it was during a reg window, so I joined. It looked cool, and I mean, come on, it's dragons. Who doesn't like dragons?

Now I'm neck-deep in dragon hell :'D
Someone made a thread about it on another forum I'm on (coincidentally also about dragons), and luckily it was during a reg window, so I joined. It looked cool, and I mean, come on, it's dragons. Who doesn't like dragons?

Now I'm neck-deep in dragon hell :'D
he/they
Google show me pretty dragons as i was looking for dragons illustration for a PnP-RPG project.
I stalked the website almost everyday for 2 months before a reg windows open !
Google show me pretty dragons as i was looking for dragons illustration for a PnP-RPG project.
I stalked the website almost everyday for 2 months before a reg windows open !
2Vg82cJ.pngZQXfWuE.png
My college roommate had an account, and it looked pretty nice. She sent me a reminder when the next reg window opened (June 2014) and I got my own account. Next semester all my roommates had FR accounts, but I think I'm the only one still playing.
My college roommate had an account, and it looked pretty nice. She sent me a reminder when the next reg window opened (June 2014) and I got my own account. Next semester all my roommates had FR accounts, but I think I'm the only one still playing.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.giftumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
I think I found out about it through a friend of mine when I saw some drawings they made of their dragons, but that was months before I was able to sign up to the site
I think I found out about it through a friend of mine when I saw some drawings they made of their dragons, but that was months before I was able to sign up to the site
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9