Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you find this website
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
it advertised itself on its own website

(actually no i just got lucky someone i was following on tumblr posted about fr and turned out registration was open a day later so i snuck in and stayed. a lot)
it advertised itself on its own website

(actually no i just got lucky someone i was following on tumblr posted about fr and turned out registration was open a day later so i snuck in and stayed. a lot)
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
My friend introduced me to it! I've been here for over a year now. ^.^
My friend introduced me to it! I've been here for over a year now. ^.^
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
My friend told me to join. I haven't looked back since.
My friend told me to join. I haven't looked back since.
I was on the young writer's version of NaNoWriMo when I saw a few people posting about their dragons! I clicked on one of the dragons and found Flight Rising. Fortunately, I had found the site during a registration window, so I could join right away!
I was on the young writer's version of NaNoWriMo when I saw a few people posting about their dragons! I clicked on one of the dragons and found Flight Rising. Fortunately, I had found the site during a registration window, so I could join right away!
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
had one of Undel's books, and looked up images of her art work then saw the FR logo. i got curious and clicked it. luckly a registration window was open.
had one of Undel's books, and looked up images of her art work then saw the FR logo. i got curious and clicked it. luckly a registration window was open.
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
My friend introduced me this website tho she's not playing anymore :/
My friend introduced me this website tho she's not playing anymore :/
/\_/\
~(= =)~
/___\
L

*Purrr*

Someone on Tumblr was sharing a lot of their dragons and talking very highly of the website so I stalked the FR Tumblr for a registration window. Loved it from day one.
Someone on Tumblr was sharing a lot of their dragons and talking very highly of the website so I stalked the FR Tumblr for a registration window. Loved it from day one.
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
One of my sisters facebook friends posted a photo of a dragon, and I have been into breeding games before, so I researched where it came from. The registration was closed at the time I found it.
Then I forgot all about it, until someone on instagram shared something and I registred as quickly as I could
One of my sisters facebook friends posted a photo of a dragon, and I have been into breeding games before, so I researched where it came from. The registration was closed at the time I found it.
Then I forgot all about it, until someone on instagram shared something and I registred as quickly as I could
K6TNbNL.pngrTAbL1h.pngLrK9u2q.pngx7lUQVr.gif p0ERh2x.gif
My sister and her girlfriend had been screaming non-stop for months, something about "dergs" and "tidepotatoes" and needless to say, my curiosity got the better of me.
My sister and her girlfriend had been screaming non-stop for months, something about "dergs" and "tidepotatoes" and needless to say, my curiosity got the better of me.
dlx3JgZ.gif
Atelier801 forums
Atelier801 forums
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9