Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you find this website
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
my friend signed up and convinced me to join before the reg window ended. I wasn't sure I was gonna like it, but I'm still here a year later! ^_^
my friend signed up and convinced me to join before the reg window ended. I wasn't sure I was gonna like it, but I'm still here a year later! ^_^
nudX0O8.png
Someone who I was following on Tumblr happened to reblog FR's post about a reg window coming up in a few days, and I was so ready to join. xD First internet browser game I ever joined, and I haven't regretted it at all. ^^ Still happy to be here two years later.
Someone who I was following on Tumblr happened to reblog FR's post about a reg window coming up in a few days, and I was so ready to join. xD First internet browser game I ever joined, and I haven't regretted it at all. ^^ Still happy to be here two years later.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
My goddamn stupid dragon-trash friends. ^_^
My goddamn stupid dragon-trash friends. ^_^
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
There was a FR discussion board on another site I'm a member of and I really loved the idea of it and how it looked so I joined! C:
There was a FR discussion board on another site I'm a member of and I really loved the idea of it and how it looked so I joined! C:
English is not my first language, Arabic is. If there is any miscommunications or misunderstandings feel free to approach me and I'll try and explain to the best of my ability. If I have any grammar or spelling issues please correct me!
Thank you!
Someone on another forum introduced it to the adoptables thread, got curious so yeah here I am! :)
Someone on another forum introduced it to the adoptables thread, got curious so yeah here I am! :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Instagram.
Instagram.
zhMvOXK.png
On a Warrior cats forums, someone was talking about Flight Rising. (Don't know why they were talking about it there but okay..) I was interested because, y'know, dragons would probably be my favorite animal but alas, they are not real.
On a Warrior cats forums, someone was talking about Flight Rising. (Don't know why they were talking about it there but okay..) I was interested because, y'know, dragons would probably be my favorite animal but alas, they are not real.
I always appreciate to be pinged, and don't be shy to talk to me!
@firetear told me!
@firetear told me!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
A lot of people on chickensmoothie.com do offsite trades here, so I decided to check it out and here I am several months after joining c: I'm not very active on the forums though :'D
A lot of people on chickensmoothie.com do offsite trades here, so I decided to check it out and here I am several months after joining c: I'm not very active on the forums though :'D
ooouuughhhhh i haven't been active on here since 2016 so much has changed but my favorite dragon has not (coatls)
an AD on mangafox
an AD on mangafox
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9