Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you find this website
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="@Komala" date=2016-07-21 11:51:06] I used to run a wikifoundry roleplay called "Alchemyst". In that site, you can have a character under a conjurer class...which my character was. I was trying to find a dragon picture to show case what her familiar looked like and I stumbled upon a fae. I saw flight rising and immediately wanted to join. :3c Been here ever since. :,D I also dragged a good number of people here...including, but not limited to;[/quote] ^^ I was dragged here by Komala. I love it. ty
@Komala wrote on 2016-07-21:
I used to run a wikifoundry roleplay called "Alchemyst". In that site, you can have a character under a conjurer class...which my character was. I was trying to find a dragon picture to show case what her familiar looked like and I stumbled upon a fae.

I saw flight rising and immediately wanted to join. :3c Been here ever since. :,D

I also dragged a good number of people here...including, but not limited to;

^^ I was dragged here by Komala. I love it. ty
lGriifT.png
I found it like just when it had opened, and I can't remember how for toffee XD Think it was from Google Pics. Find most interesting things that way, or maybe some Khimeros advertisement.
I found it like just when it had opened, and I can't remember how for toffee XD Think it was from Google Pics. Find most interesting things that way, or maybe some Khimeros advertisement.
It's slightly embarrassing, but it was an advertisement on Fanfiction, while I was searching for stories of my ship....
I'm hetalia trash
It's slightly embarrassing, but it was an advertisement on Fanfiction, while I was searching for stories of my ship....
I'm hetalia trash
sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
Neondragon mentioned it in one of her art books, so I decided to check it out!
Neondragon mentioned it in one of her art books, so I decided to check it out!
og0rGtI.jpg
Skype group. It was pretty hot for a while, but now I'm the only one in the group that still plays. :'D
Skype group. It was pretty hot for a while, but now I'm the only one in the group that still plays. :'D
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
friend told me at sports.
friend told me at sports.
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
TVTropes. Like about anything else I like.
TVTropes. Like about anything else I like.
A couple of Livejournal/Dreamwidth friends who are gamers were following the Kickstarter and joined up right away. They kept posting pictures of their dragons and pulled several of us in.
A couple of Livejournal/Dreamwidth friends who are gamers were following the Kickstarter and joined up right away. They kept posting pictures of their dragons and pulled several of us in.
Hmmm. After giving this a thought. I've watched @Undel on DeviantArt for many years. I bought one of her art books from a bookstore a long while back before any of this and still have it! Really is a great book it helped little old me out a lot with anatomy and such things. [center][b]Dragonart: How to Draw Fantastic Dragons and Fantasy Creatures![/b][/center] [center][img]http://imgur.com/yELfo1j.jpg[/img][/center] I never knew of this artist until then. So little old me looked up the "NeonDragon" to see if there was even MORE of her wonderful art somewhere and found her on DA and have been watching for years. I did see the one time mention of a game in the works and then I saw art of some of the dragons and eventually the kickstarter and all that. I was intrigued and curious but still young and unable to afford helping with the kickstarter. (Curse my youth! Imps looked so sick!) One day I just randomly typed in the FR url to see if it was up and running yet as I had before and it was up just not yet open. To my surprise though this time it was, and so I created this account. Finding out later, I'm lucky I happened to look when a registration window was up I had no idea it was limited. :D It has now been 3 years playing. :3 It still is kinda crazy I play a game an artist I look up to helped build.
Hmmm. After giving this a thought.

I've watched @Undel on DeviantArt for many years. I bought one of her art books from a bookstore a long while back before any of this and still have it! Really is a great book it helped little old me out a lot with anatomy and such things.

Dragonart: How to Draw Fantastic Dragons and Fantasy Creatures!
yELfo1j.jpg

I never knew of this artist until then. So little old me looked up the "NeonDragon" to see if there was even MORE of her wonderful art somewhere and found her on DA and have been watching for years. I did see the one time mention of a game in the works and then I saw art of some of the dragons and eventually the kickstarter and all that. I was intrigued and curious but still young and unable to afford helping with the kickstarter. (Curse my youth! Imps looked so sick!)

One day I just randomly typed in the FR url to see if it was up and running yet as I had before and it was up just not yet open. To my surprise though this time it was, and so I created this account.

Finding out later, I'm lucky I happened to look when a registration window was up I had no idea it was limited. :D

It has now been 3 years playing. :3
It still is kinda crazy I play a game an artist I look up to helped build.
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
I believe I was told about this site over on Felisfire, but it's been 3 years since I joined so I don't really remember .-.'
I believe I was told about this site over on Felisfire, but it's been 3 years since I joined so I don't really remember .-.'
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9