Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Fire [Fire Flight Hub]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Cascaedian No need to worry about pinging me (for some reason I am no longer receiving notifications on this thread when someone posts O.o ). As @IronPen noted I am working on packing up to move, but that just means I'll probably only check in once or twice a day and might not be too forum active (it's perfectly fine to ping me though!).

As IronPen, SosnahSahruvaak, and Shadifax have pointed out our forums are fairly slow paced, but you really get to know other users well and I've never felt ignored in the forums. Usually if I check in at least one a day there will be about a page or so of new topics (slower days might have half a page and busy days might have two or so pages). So they're active but not easy to get lost in. :)

@kizunagatari If you have any suggestions I'll definitely add them! This is a page for our community after all. :)
@Cascaedian No need to worry about pinging me (for some reason I am no longer receiving notifications on this thread when someone posts O.o ). As @IronPen noted I am working on packing up to move, but that just means I'll probably only check in once or twice a day and might not be too forum active (it's perfectly fine to ping me though!).

As IronPen, SosnahSahruvaak, and Shadifax have pointed out our forums are fairly slow paced, but you really get to know other users well and I've never felt ignored in the forums. Usually if I check in at least one a day there will be about a page or so of new topics (slower days might have half a page and busy days might have two or so pages). So they're active but not easy to get lost in. :)

@kizunagatari If you have any suggestions I'll definitely add them! This is a page for our community after all. :)
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@Cascaedian

Just throwing my two cents in as well, I recently switched and don't regret it one bit! It's very easy to get involved, and while the forums are a bit slow, everyone is so passionate about what they do! :)

X3 I love Fire Flight soooo much! I am pretty sure that even if you switched and didn't want to stay, your time there would at least be enjoyable. :)
@Cascaedian

Just throwing my two cents in as well, I recently switched and don't regret it one bit! It's very easy to get involved, and while the forums are a bit slow, everyone is so passionate about what they do! :)

X3 I love Fire Flight soooo much! I am pretty sure that even if you switched and didn't want to stay, your time there would at least be enjoyable. :)
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
[fanfare]

Everybody give it up for fiyaaaaah!

I'm really, really proud of my Flight choice now. B,) Even though at first I was bored of how the Ashfall Wastes looked... See, I tend to go for woody areas or places with water despite absolutely loving fire in real life.

I do have one question, though... @Xotis - may I be added to that list of users who are willing to answer questions about Fire, or is there a special requirement or something? :,3c

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for taking your time. nvn(\\\
[fanfare]

Everybody give it up for fiyaaaaah!

I'm really, really proud of my Flight choice now. B,) Even though at first I was bored of how the Ashfall Wastes looked... See, I tend to go for woody areas or places with water despite absolutely loving fire in real life.

I do have one question, though... @Xotis - may I be added to that list of users who are willing to answer questions about Fire, or is there a special requirement or something? :,3c

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for taking your time. nvn(\\\
@loraxem

I'll add you right away! :D
@loraxem

I'll add you right away! :D
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
Oh my gosh one of my new hatchlings looks just like a cinderling, except in ridgeback form. Here he is when he grows up:

5a2df5cea01cd3aa95ddf1dd0ebfaae3.png

Thought you Fireflight types would be interested :D
Oh my gosh one of my new hatchlings looks just like a cinderling, except in ridgeback form. Here he is when he grows up:

5a2df5cea01cd3aa95ddf1dd0ebfaae3.png

Thought you Fireflight types would be interested :D
scruffy.png
@Xotis - thank you. B)))) I need to be of service to my lovely flight.

/clenches fist, anime protag style

Please ask me things!! I will answer them to the best of my ability!
@Xotis - thank you. B)))) I need to be of service to my lovely flight.

/clenches fist, anime protag style

Please ask me things!! I will answer them to the best of my ability!
@loraxem If I decide to switch flights will my nests spontaneously combust or something? from what I've heard the flight has a good share of insanity and nonsense... two of my favorite things!
@loraxem If I decide to switch flights will my nests spontaneously combust or something? from what I've heard the flight has a good share of insanity and nonsense... two of my favorite things!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
@Zephyr89

I don't think so. :3 According to what I've read, the only thing that happens to your eggs/nests is that they'll be converted into Fire nests, and your hatchlings will come out with Fire eyes.

Hehe, like to think we do! If Flambebes and Thenks Mather are anything to go by... Thanks for the question!
@Zephyr89

I don't think so. :3 According to what I've read, the only thing that happens to your eggs/nests is that they'll be converted into Fire nests, and your hatchlings will come out with Fire eyes.

Hehe, like to think we do! If Flambebes and Thenks Mather are anything to go by... Thanks for the question!
bump for other converters?
bump for other converters?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Just found this. Such a lovely idea! :D

+ it reminds me that I still have no Flambebe T-T *walks off to AH*
Just found this. Such a lovely idea! :D

+ it reminds me that I still have no Flambebe T-T *walks off to AH*
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13