Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Fire [Fire Flight Hub]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I want to have a flight rep for each flight. Do y'all know of any thread where I can exchange my capitalist virtual currency for a flambebe?
I want to have a flight rep for each flight. Do y'all know of any thread where I can exchange my capitalist virtual currency for a flambebe?

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@BroadwayPizano
@SosnahSahruvaak has ones they're offering for free, I'll vouch for Pizano!
@BroadwayPizano
@SosnahSahruvaak has ones they're offering for free, I'll vouch for Pizano!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@ironpen thank you! I can't seem to access the thread, so... I guess I should ping @SosnahSahruvaak
@ironpen thank you! I can't seem to access the thread, so... I guess I should ping @SosnahSahruvaak

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
@BroadwayPizano
Yeah that's why I pinged them here, the thread in on our flights sales thread so I figured I should just them this way.
@BroadwayPizano
Yeah that's why I pinged them here, the thread in on our flights sales thread so I figured I should just them this way.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@ironpen Thank you!
@ironpen Thank you!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
@BroadwayPizano Oh look! Someone wants a Flambebe to love? :D I have two that I just hatched today, both girls~ Storm/Splash/Orange and Navy/Splash/Fire, both are Basic/Basic/Underbelly. Interested? I can send you one of your choosing!

Scratch that, someone from Fire claimed the second bebe already sorry about that. But the Storm/Splash/Orange gal is still available!
@BroadwayPizano Oh look! Someone wants a Flambebe to love? :D I have two that I just hatched today, both girls~ Storm/Splash/Orange and Navy/Splash/Fire, both are Basic/Basic/Underbelly. Interested? I can send you one of your choosing!

Scratch that, someone from Fire claimed the second bebe already sorry about that. But the Storm/Splash/Orange gal is still available!
W8eFh7V.png
@sosnahsahruvaak
I would love her! Give me just a moment to vote someone off the isl-ahem, exalt a dragon to make room.
@sosnahsahruvaak
I would love her! Give me just a moment to vote someone off the isl-ahem, exalt a dragon to make room.

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
I will have some flamebebes hatching soon as well. And this time both the parents are red range, so they are guaranteed to be flamebebes.
I will have some flamebebes hatching soon as well. And this time both the parents are red range, so they are guaranteed to be flamebebes.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@BroadwayPizano ***** sure thing. Just let me now when you're ready~
@BroadwayPizano ***** sure thing. Just let me now when you're ready~
W8eFh7V.png
@sosnahsahruvaak I'm ready now!
@sosnahsahruvaak I'm ready now!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13