Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Fire [Fire Flight Hub]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
bump
bump
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Xotis @jesse0319 @Cymas @Orbitz @loraxem

Hi there you fire-y people! Water flight here - I will not put out any flames whilst I visit this lovely thread.

Fire flight has some of the best subspecies! I have a pair of beautiful Flambebes and a couple of their babies in my hatchery which specializes in subspecies pairs. And I'm adding a wonderful pair of Magma Dragons tonight! *so excited* Speaking of the Magma Dragons....is there any bit of lore for them?

I noticed some posters asking about Flambebes earlier so thought I would mention it.

I'm sure Fire flight has more subspecies than those on the first page. Is there somewhere an out-of-flighter can find out about them? Must have ALL of the Fire dragons.

**Edited to add some pings for some of you that volunteered to answer Fire flight questions. Still fascinated to hear about more of your subspecies***
@Xotis @jesse0319 @Cymas @Orbitz @loraxem

Hi there you fire-y people! Water flight here - I will not put out any flames whilst I visit this lovely thread.

Fire flight has some of the best subspecies! I have a pair of beautiful Flambebes and a couple of their babies in my hatchery which specializes in subspecies pairs. And I'm adding a wonderful pair of Magma Dragons tonight! *so excited* Speaking of the Magma Dragons....is there any bit of lore for them?

I noticed some posters asking about Flambebes earlier so thought I would mention it.

I'm sure Fire flight has more subspecies than those on the first page. Is there somewhere an out-of-flighter can find out about them? Must have ALL of the Fire dragons.

**Edited to add some pings for some of you that volunteered to answer Fire flight questions. Still fascinated to hear about more of your subspecies***
1WDkW5k.jpg
Hi guys! *sobs* I can't wait to come home, I miss my fiery family xD

Fire is very hot and awesome. FireBestFlight2k15.
Hi guys! *sobs* I can't wait to come home, I miss my fiery family xD

Fire is very hot and awesome. FireBestFlight2k15.
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Small bump
#FireBestFlight2k15
Small bump
#FireBestFlight2k15
This needs a giant bump
This needs a giant bump
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@Serilda i'm very sorry, but i hardly know about our subspecies-es besides Flambebes and Emberlings -- i think that's what they're called, at least. i wanted to introduce this one subspecies - i haven't a name for it yet, but the idea was for it to look like a flame, with blue and reds/oranges. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/WSejz4Z.png[/img][/center] something like this. :,> i accidentally sold the one that i had, though, before i could do any gene-ing. sigh... but yeah, that's all i know of. :< i'm sorry- try asking the others, though, or waiting about for their answers. :>
@Serilda

i'm very sorry, but i hardly know about our subspecies-es besides Flambebes and Emberlings -- i think that's what they're called, at least.

i wanted to introduce this one subspecies - i haven't a name for it yet, but the idea was for it to look like a flame, with blue and reds/oranges.
WSejz4Z.png

something like this. :,>

i accidentally sold the one that i had, though, before i could do any gene-ing. sigh...

but yeah, that's all i know of. :< i'm sorry- try asking the others, though, or waiting about for their answers. :>
@Serilda
I don't have time atm to find all the pics, but I know that we have these subspecies, at least.

Flambebe
Magma Dragons
Emberlings/Cinderlings
pheonix skydancers/coatls (@LethargicWizard is the one who breeds them)
I have a kind of fire-themed dragon line I'm working on, but it's not a real subspecies. See "Mercury" and "charene" on the first page of my lair. Similar to magma dragons, but firey instead of black
@Serilda
I don't have time atm to find all the pics, but I know that we have these subspecies, at least.

Flambebe
Magma Dragons
Emberlings/Cinderlings
pheonix skydancers/coatls (@LethargicWizard is the one who breeds them)
I have a kind of fire-themed dragon line I'm working on, but it's not a real subspecies. See "Mercury" and "charene" on the first page of my lair. Similar to magma dragons, but firey instead of black
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
@loraxem Thanks so much for taking the time to respond! I have a Flambebe pair and I have heard about the Emberlings that sort of went out but are now being bred again, I believe. I really like your idea for a flame-like dragon!

@jesse0319 Thank you for your response! I'm really proud to have a Magma pair in my hatchery, Outliers. I think it's a really cool subspecies and they look just like the name. I have heard about the Phoenix subspecies but never had any details about their color/gene requirements. And WOW...Mercury and Charene are fantastic!! You should petition Fire flight to get that accepted as a subspecies! I would be quite interested to hear how that goes ;-)
@loraxem Thanks so much for taking the time to respond! I have a Flambebe pair and I have heard about the Emberlings that sort of went out but are now being bred again, I believe. I really like your idea for a flame-like dragon!

@jesse0319 Thank you for your response! I'm really proud to have a Magma pair in my hatchery, Outliers. I think it's a really cool subspecies and they look just like the name. I have heard about the Phoenix subspecies but never had any details about their color/gene requirements. And WOW...Mercury and Charene are fantastic!! You should petition Fire flight to get that accepted as a subspecies! I would be quite interested to hear how that goes ;-)
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda The definition of what is a subspecies has caused some serious debate in the Fire Flight, but the ones that are without question are Flambebes, Magma dragons, Emberlings, and Exiles, I believe.

Phoenixes are specifically Blood/x/Sunshine, with the x ranging from Crimson to Maroon, but Blood being the ideal. Speckle/x/Crackle are the gene requirements, with x being either Shimmer or Freckle. Breeds are Skydancer, Coatl, and Wildclaw, with Skydancer being the ideal. It is a growing project, and I have yet to write out the lore for it, so there may be other variants to come. I am currently working on branching out to Wildclaws. I have a link in my sig if you'd like to know more c:
@Serilda The definition of what is a subspecies has caused some serious debate in the Fire Flight, but the ones that are without question are Flambebes, Magma dragons, Emberlings, and Exiles, I believe.

Phoenixes are specifically Blood/x/Sunshine, with the x ranging from Crimson to Maroon, but Blood being the ideal. Speckle/x/Crackle are the gene requirements, with x being either Shimmer or Freckle. Breeds are Skydancer, Coatl, and Wildclaw, with Skydancer being the ideal. It is a growing project, and I have yet to write out the lore for it, so there may be other variants to come. I am currently working on branching out to Wildclaws. I have a link in my sig if you'd like to know more c:
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@Serilda
Forgot to mention that magma dragons - the ones with more orange/fire-type terts - have lore. Here's the link to what's on mine's profile. You might be able to find more info by contacting @theotherside
Lava Nocturne
Originating from the shadows themselves, these two nocturnes found comfort in the depth of the Great Furnace. They soon became darkened from the ash and obsidian of their new home. The last colour being the stained lava upon their bodies.
The parents spend many an hour clung to the inside of the Great Furnace carefully placing their eggs within the sides of the great volcano.

Due to the immense heat the babies emerge blackened and speckled with bright amber eyes. They spend their first days clung to the side of the Great Furnace until they are ready to fledge, they are permanently stained with the flowing lava that surrounded them in their early days.
@Serilda
Forgot to mention that magma dragons - the ones with more orange/fire-type terts - have lore. Here's the link to what's on mine's profile. You might be able to find more info by contacting @theotherside
Lava Nocturne
Originating from the shadows themselves, these two nocturnes found comfort in the depth of the Great Furnace. They soon became darkened from the ash and obsidian of their new home. The last colour being the stained lava upon their bodies.
The parents spend many an hour clung to the inside of the Great Furnace carefully placing their eggs within the sides of the great volcano.

Due to the immense heat the babies emerge blackened and speckled with bright amber eyes. They spend their first days clung to the side of the Great Furnace until they are ready to fledge, they are permanently stained with the flowing lava that surrounded them in their early days.
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13