Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Fire [Fire Flight Hub]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Zephyr89 @loraxem
I honestly don't know what happens if you have eggs in a nest when you try to switch. Will it even let you?

Now, if you want your nests to spontaneously combust, then yes, come over to Fire and we'll help you out with that ^_-
I expect most flights just abandon their old lairs and set up new ones in their new locale, when they move, but whatever works for you :D

why am i not in bed yet
@Zephyr89 @loraxem
I honestly don't know what happens if you have eggs in a nest when you try to switch. Will it even let you?

Now, if you want your nests to spontaneously combust, then yes, come over to Fire and we'll help you out with that ^_-
I expect most flights just abandon their old lairs and set up new ones in their new locale, when they move, but whatever works for you :D

why am i not in bed yet
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Oh cool, we're up. And have been for like, nearly a month it would seem. [quote name="Sick" date=2015-06-03 17:18:09] plogue fleet v fire fighters 2014 nevar 4get [/quote] @Sick I could never forget. Thanks for helping to make that so memorable! EDIT: @Cymas Sorry your question got ignored, looks like it's been resolved now anyway though!
Oh cool, we're up. And have been for like, nearly a month it would seem.
Sick wrote on 2015-06-03:
plogue fleet v fire fighters 2014
nevar 4get
@Sick I could never forget. Thanks for helping to make that so memorable!

EDIT: @Cymas Sorry your question got ignored, looks like it's been resolved now anyway though!
SUFoHqb.gif
@StrykeSlammerII
it doesn't let you switch flights when you're sitting on nests, I believe :c
@StrykeSlammerII
it doesn't let you switch flights when you're sitting on nests, I believe :c
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Xotis May I be added to the list of Fire Flighters? :o

Thank you for your time!
@Xotis May I be added to the list of Fire Flighters? :o

Thank you for your time!
fireh5.png
@Severing I'm sorry, I was really busy in RL during the last registration window and really wanted to get this up so I forgot to ping everyone. I should probably post in our forums just so people know. :)

@Orbitz Of course! :D
@Severing I'm sorry, I was really busy in RL during the last registration window and really wanted to get this up so I forgot to ping everyone. I should probably post in our forums just so people know. :)

@Orbitz Of course! :D
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@Cymas I have a pair that has a 50/50 chance of producing an Emberling. If this has already been resolved, I hope you love your SnipSnap!
@Cymas I have a pair that has a 50/50 chance of producing an Emberling. If this has already been resolved, I hope you love your SnipSnap!
@AetherSeer

It has, actually. Inamkur gave me one of the last remaining Emberlings and actually, renewed intersted in the project has caused them to reopen it for a limited run. I'm on the pinglist for the female I originally wanted. ^^
@AetherSeer

It has, actually. Inamkur gave me one of the last remaining Emberlings and actually, renewed intersted in the project has caused them to reopen it for a limited run. I'm on the pinglist for the female I originally wanted. ^^
@Cymas Glad to hear it!
@Cymas Glad to hear it!
@Xotis
I'd like to be added to the list of Fire Flighters, please :3
@Xotis
I'd like to be added to the list of Fire Flighters, please :3
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
@jesse0319 Adding you now! Thank you for your interest! :D

@Cymas It's super awesome that Emberlings/Cinderlings are running again!
@jesse0319 Adding you now! Thank you for your interest! :D

@Cymas It's super awesome that Emberlings/Cinderlings are running again!
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13