Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Fire [Fire Flight Hub]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@HezzahRae
Indeed we do! They're stickied in the Fire Sales forum.

And that's awesome! I recently started up an apparel project for a tundra (my icon). And a gene project for Edea in the back of my lair.
@HezzahRae
Indeed we do! They're stickied in the Fire Sales forum.

And that's awesome! I recently started up an apparel project for a tundra (my icon). And a gene project for Edea in the back of my lair.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
well, several minutes of reading and one trip to the AH later and uh [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33530751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335308/33530751_350.png[/img] [/url] yeah i like magma dergs now
well, several minutes of reading and one trip to the AH later and uh

33530751_350.png

yeah

i like magma dergs now
q8IJer2.gif
@Xotis hey I've been debating about a flight switch and fire might just be the first choice
@Xotis hey I've been debating about a flight switch and fire might just be the first choice
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
It's a great place, there are a ton of subspecies not even mentioned here. I love it personally.
@lunusdragoness
It's a great place, there are a ton of subspecies not even mentioned here. I love it personally.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart I'm a bit nervous about transferring out of plague though

Edit: does the community feel like family over there?
@SylphOfHeart I'm a bit nervous about transferring out of plague though

Edit: does the community feel like family over there?
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
It's the best decision I ever made. I'm actually a transfer from Wind flight during the second year of FR. I was only on here a month when I made the switch. The Fire Flight has been so welcoming, I've never regretted. My amber eyed hatchlings and I love our mama Flamecaller.

@SlyphOfHeart
I will have to check that out, thanks! And omg, I will definitely keep an eye on your dragons. I can't wait to see how they turn out. My hope is to have my Sonar up to a Giraffe/Toxin/Scales before school starts.
@lunusdragoness
It's the best decision I ever made. I'm actually a transfer from Wind flight during the second year of FR. I was only on here a month when I made the switch. The Fire Flight has been so welcoming, I've never regretted. My amber eyed hatchlings and I love our mama Flamecaller.

@SlyphOfHeart
I will have to check that out, thanks! And omg, I will definitely keep an eye on your dragons. I can't wait to see how they turn out. My hope is to have my Sonar up to a Giraffe/Toxin/Scales before school starts.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HezzahRae plague is my home flight I might only come for a vacation
@HezzahRae plague is my home flight I might only come for a vacation
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness Vacation or permanent move, all are welcome. If you feel at home in Plague, I wouldn't try to convince you to move. I only left Wind cause the community just didn't seem very welcoming at the time
@lunusdragoness Vacation or permanent move, all are welcome. If you feel at home in Plague, I wouldn't try to convince you to move. I only left Wind cause the community just didn't seem very welcoming at the time
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HezzahRae maybe you could try plague sometime for a vacation?
@HezzahRae maybe you could try plague sometime for a vacation?
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
I have considered trying other flights, but I don't have the gems for a vacation. Thanks though
@lunusdragoness
I have considered trying other flights, but I don't have the gems for a vacation. Thanks though
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13