Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Fire [Fire Flight Hub]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Xotis
Not sure where this would go and if should even be here but I posted this on Pheobrise's flight change thread and I feel like it still holds true:

"Yes come to Fire where everything is LAVA! The ground is lava, your house is lava, the mushrooms are lava, the treats are lava...cake and cookies. Except Hot Chocolate, it's just chocolate. Fire is like a mix of Earth and Lightning, all the earth but with more spark/embers to it and working but with less paperwork/spreadsheets! Flamemama is just nice like that."
@Xotis
Not sure where this would go and if should even be here but I posted this on Pheobrise's flight change thread and I feel like it still holds true:

"Yes come to Fire where everything is LAVA! The ground is lava, your house is lava, the mushrooms are lava, the treats are lava...cake and cookies. Except Hot Chocolate, it's just chocolate. Fire is like a mix of Earth and Lightning, all the earth but with more spark/embers to it and working but with less paperwork/spreadsheets! Flamemama is just nice like that."
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
WOW i love this! i was considering vacationing to fire in july when my flight switch cooldown is over to escape the purple eyes of shadow for a bit. fire seems really fun
WOW i love this! i was considering vacationing to fire in july when my flight switch cooldown is over to escape the purple eyes of shadow for a bit. fire seems really fun
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
@Cymas I would try contacting some of the breeders, they may still have their pairs and be willing to breed them for you if you ask. :)

@Dragobir I've been in Fire since I joined in October and I've loved every bit of it. We're a fairly quiet bunch on the general forums but all seem to know each other fairly well on the flight forums. It's a good mix of supportive and fun/goofy times in the in-flight forums. :)
@Cymas I would try contacting some of the breeders, they may still have their pairs and be willing to breed them for you if you ask. :)

@Dragobir I've been in Fire since I joined in October and I've loved every bit of it. We're a fairly quiet bunch on the general forums but all seem to know each other fairly well on the flight forums. It's a good mix of supportive and fun/goofy times in the in-flight forums. :)
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
BUMP
BUMP
@Cormaranth
It's over here!
@Cormaranth
It's over here!
@IronPen I WILL BOOKMARK THIS WHEN I GET HOME.
@IronPen I WILL BOOKMARK THIS WHEN I GET HOME.
20ivs74.jpgW8eFh7V.png2n7hw75.jpg3yxkewT.png[img][/img]
Gosh, this makes me want to vacation to Fire for awhile but... PLAGUEMAMA... DOMINANCE... RED EYES... ; A;
Gosh, this makes me want to vacation to Fire for awhile but... PLAGUEMAMA... DOMINANCE... RED EYES... ; A;
w7Z8MA5.png
@Dragobir

We actually have had a bunch of Shadowlings come over recently, if you'd like me to ping them here and they can tell you about their experience so far? :D

We at Fire love everybody, regardless of who you are and where you came from!
@Dragobir

We actually have had a bunch of Shadowlings come over recently, if you'd like me to ping them here and they can tell you about their experience so far? :D

We at Fire love everybody, regardless of who you are and where you came from!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Oh my goodness...I never thought I'd ever seriously consider leaving Nature, even for a vaca...I...I...and you've burned down so many forests too, and yet the flight sounds like so much fun. Eh, I at least need to spend some more time in Nature first.
Oh my goodness...I never thought I'd ever seriously consider leaving Nature, even for a vaca...I...I...and you've burned down so many forests too, and yet the flight sounds like so much fun. Eh, I at least need to spend some more time in Nature first.
zyvrj7C.png VJNgmuG.pngezdpCto.pngzyvrj7C.png
bump again because we keep losing htis!
bump again because we keep losing htis!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13