Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Fire [Fire Flight Hub]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@BroadwayPizano Ok! Sending her over! :D
@BroadwayPizano Ok! Sending her over! :D
W8eFh7V.png
[center][size=5]plogue fleet v fire fighters 2014 nevar 4get[/size] [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/galaxydisease/woohoo_zpsfe9a6a81.png[/img] [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/galaxydisease/yeah_zps7989ca88.jpg[/img] [/center]
plogue fleet v fire fighters 2014
nevar 4get

woohoo_zpsfe9a6a81.png

yeah_zps7989ca88.jpg

4jGAahC.png2wxVpfx.png
@Xotis Hope you don't mind me pinging you in this.... :'v
I've been thinking about changing over from Shadow to Fire for a while now. Would it be okay to ask how lively your private forums are? o:
@Xotis Hope you don't mind me pinging you in this.... :'v
I've been thinking about changing over from Shadow to Fire for a while now. Would it be okay to ask how lively your private forums are? o:
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Cascaedian
Xotis is a bit wacky since they're moving right now. Our forums aren't the fastest but they are lively! It usually takes a day or two for a topic to be sent to the next page unless people are really talking and someone will usually answer anything you post eventually. The topics vary and there's even a few games!
@Cascaedian
Xotis is a bit wacky since they're moving right now. Our forums aren't the fastest but they are lively! It usually takes a day or two for a topic to be sent to the next page unless people are really talking and someone will usually answer anything you post eventually. The topics vary and there's even a few games!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Cascaedian Not to mention we're super friendly and helpful!
@Cascaedian Not to mention we're super friendly and helpful!
W8eFh7V.png
@IronPen ah hello I recognize your name and avatar from Axqu's Nuzlocke thread Man, I feel bad about pinging them then ;3; I'll have to apologize to them later! Thank you for answering my question <3 I don't mind the kind-of slowness that you describe... I don't check flight-specific forums THAT often anyways, heheh.

@SosnahSahruvaak Thank you for your input as well, ahhhhh! You're sure showing the friendly and helpful side of Fire by responding, too~

I've been really mulling over whether or not I should change to Fire for a while been indecisive for a few months now, so this is a really big help.
@IronPen ah hello I recognize your name and avatar from Axqu's Nuzlocke thread Man, I feel bad about pinging them then ;3; I'll have to apologize to them later! Thank you for answering my question <3 I don't mind the kind-of slowness that you describe... I don't check flight-specific forums THAT often anyways, heheh.

@SosnahSahruvaak Thank you for your input as well, ahhhhh! You're sure showing the friendly and helpful side of Fire by responding, too~

I've been really mulling over whether or not I should change to Fire for a while been indecisive for a few months now, so this is a really big help.
GDPkdgU.png
Oh dang, I've been so out that I didn't know this thread publicized already! Wishing I could have helped a little, but everything looks fantastic!

I've been a proud fireball since the December window C:
For those interested, you should definitely check us out~
Oh dang, I've been so out that I didn't know this thread publicized already! Wishing I could have helped a little, but everything looks fantastic!

I've been a proud fireball since the December window C:
For those interested, you should definitely check us out~
@Cascaedian
hihi! I moved from shadow to fire not terrible long ago and oh maaaan the welcome was amazing <3 don't feel intimidated at all! it's a really tight knit community but it's also one of those families that's easy to get involved in~ ;u; Plus, we love our Mather and the puns and inside jokes are 1000% worth it
@Cascaedian
hihi! I moved from shadow to fire not terrible long ago and oh maaaan the welcome was amazing <3 don't feel intimidated at all! it's a really tight knit community but it's also one of those families that's easy to get involved in~ ;u; Plus, we love our Mather and the puns and inside jokes are 1000% worth it
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Shadifax Ohh, hello! I see that you decided that your poor eyes needed a break from constant shadow, too?? =v=;; (I think I actually recognize your name from around the forums, maybe..!)
I think you just about convinced me, because.... I really love puns haha;;;;;; (What a way to convince someone to switch flights, telling them about puns amirite???)
...I'll see you in Fire after my last nest hatches!!
@Shadifax Ohh, hello! I see that you decided that your poor eyes needed a break from constant shadow, too?? =v=;; (I think I actually recognize your name from around the forums, maybe..!)
I think you just about convinced me, because.... I really love puns haha;;;;;; (What a way to convince someone to switch flights, telling them about puns amirite???)
...I'll see you in Fire after my last nest hatches!!
GDPkdgU.png
@Cascaedian

gooood! come to the volcano, we have really stupidly burnt cookies B]
aaaa can't wait to have you here!~ i'm sure you'll get plenty of welcome puns aha vuv
@Cascaedian

gooood! come to the volcano, we have really stupidly burnt cookies B]
aaaa can't wait to have you here!~ i'm sure you'll get plenty of welcome puns aha vuv
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13