Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Changing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@machine
Yeeessss. This is exactly my problem because I really had no issue with wind-flight. I have a big lair, I have a lot of happy dragons, my friends don't exactly 'care' what flight I am, since most of them aren't my flight anyway, and the windies are- again- just sweet.

I haven't contemplated switching flights until really just recently. But it's quickly growing to this driving urge that just Will. Not. Leave. Me. Alone. And thus I figured I should start looking INTO other flights, so that I'd have a (hopefully) informed opinion BEFORE switching.
@machine
Yeeessss. This is exactly my problem because I really had no issue with wind-flight. I have a big lair, I have a lot of happy dragons, my friends don't exactly 'care' what flight I am, since most of them aren't my flight anyway, and the windies are- again- just sweet.

I haven't contemplated switching flights until really just recently. But it's quickly growing to this driving urge that just Will. Not. Leave. Me. Alone. And thus I figured I should start looking INTO other flights, so that I'd have a (hopefully) informed opinion BEFORE switching.
I'm most likely never gonna switch. Nature 4 lyfe bruh.
I'm most likely never gonna switch. Nature 4 lyfe bruh.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@nightmischief
Would that be creepy? LOL Just me randomly messaging people like, "Tell me all your secrets."
Do you guys do GoogleDocs for exalt tracking? Wind took to that recently and it's all very organized. I know that we have several, ah, Guilds in Wind that are individually responsible for pushing, but I haven't been involved enough recently to say if they compete against EACH OTHER or not.
@Twiggy is the first person I've really met from earth-flight, too. So you guys get all my...weird...ness. xD;

@Mutation
Do you like the people, or the lore more? Or both. xD Both is acceptable.
@nightmischief
Would that be creepy? LOL Just me randomly messaging people like, "Tell me all your secrets."
Do you guys do GoogleDocs for exalt tracking? Wind took to that recently and it's all very organized. I know that we have several, ah, Guilds in Wind that are individually responsible for pushing, but I haven't been involved enough recently to say if they compete against EACH OTHER or not.
@Twiggy is the first person I've really met from earth-flight, too. So you guys get all my...weird...ness. xD;

@Mutation
Do you like the people, or the lore more? Or both. xD Both is acceptable.
I'm in Arcane, and haven't changed since I joined. I have recently been contemplating changing to Wind, however. I really like Wind and the eyes. I love Arcane, the people are lovely and I practice occult and magiks irl, so I thought it suited me best, but the eyes are killing me. They're simply too pink for me.
I'm in Arcane, and haven't changed since I joined. I have recently been contemplating changing to Wind, however. I really like Wind and the eyes. I love Arcane, the people are lovely and I practice occult and magiks irl, so I thought it suited me best, but the eyes are killing me. They're simply too pink for me.
dragsig_by_oshaii-d8grhbx.png
@Toten
xD I had a lovely lady from Arcane agree to breed some dragons for me. And while I totally understand because I was/am a Random Stranger she didn't want to send them over so I could use a wind nest. While I don't blame her one single bit (I wouldn't have loaned-out in her place, either), I still sometimes look at those babies and go, "... Why no green eyes. D;" So I totally understand that feeling.
@Toten
xD I had a lovely lady from Arcane agree to breed some dragons for me. And while I totally understand because I was/am a Random Stranger she didn't want to send them over so I could use a wind nest. While I don't blame her one single bit (I wouldn't have loaned-out in her place, either), I still sometimes look at those babies and go, "... Why no green eyes. D;" So I totally understand that feeling.
@Appellosine

you'd probably get at least someone who'd be like 'no bro'
cxxx
but who can say~~?
most of that is like 'i feel like dragon poop' and everyone like #hugstodeath
&i'm not positive on the googledocs, some might, but i usually do solo-exalting so i'd have to go check around
@Appellosine

you'd probably get at least someone who'd be like 'no bro'
cxxx
but who can say~~?
most of that is like 'i feel like dragon poop' and everyone like #hugstodeath
&i'm not positive on the googledocs, some might, but i usually do solo-exalting so i'd have to go check around
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@Appellosine Yup that sort of like strong urge to just immediately switch has hit me a few times but I'm so hesitant to leave Light because everyone in the flight's just really nice and I've come across a few unpleasant people from Ice but that can't helped sighs Icedad's calling me though, I gotta go /shot

If you have a flight or two picked out that you're interested in what I suggest you do is find a new members who offer newbie mentoring and message them asking about their flight. Despite not being a newbie they're usually willing to help and they usually write lengthy, descriptive replies too which is really helpful. It really takes away a lot of the worry since because it's in a pm you won't have to worry about any sugarcoated replies c:

Good luck finding a new flight by the way! ^_^
@Appellosine Yup that sort of like strong urge to just immediately switch has hit me a few times but I'm so hesitant to leave Light because everyone in the flight's just really nice and I've come across a few unpleasant people from Ice but that can't helped sighs Icedad's calling me though, I gotta go /shot

If you have a flight or two picked out that you're interested in what I suggest you do is find a new members who offer newbie mentoring and message them asking about their flight. Despite not being a newbie they're usually willing to help and they usually write lengthy, descriptive replies too which is really helpful. It really takes away a lot of the worry since because it's in a pm you won't have to worry about any sugarcoated replies c:

Good luck finding a new flight by the way! ^_^
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
*calls the Earthen hoard*

@Abril @abx532 @AcidRelic @Aeolus @Altreis @Ametrine @Apricity @Arakhne @BeauDiddly @Beifong @BigWings @Chrestomanci @CragTalon @Cyndersbane @DalphiaRose @dations9 @Demos @DirtFriend @Dnightshade @DoctorEnsign @Dramiat @Earthquake @Elsewhere @EclipseDragon @Fannouche @Fernytear @Founder @Gentlemind @Ghostil @Goldynwolf @graycalls @Grub @GryphonStalker @Gudny @hawkelf @Hellsyswinged @HexterLevain @Hulyen @Incarnate @JD1620 @Jes @Juleatic @Machinex9 @maize @Mallicat @Kalabak @Keantha @Ketvanin @Kholin @kingofemerald @Koji @Kookaburra @Kuikka @LadyRowyn @Lililira @Lisandre @LithiumJay @Mahesha @Makaria @michinyo @Mineral @ministerofgrace @Morganite @Ner @Nevele @newsie @paperlemon @Pixy @Pollack @PrismTeeth @Rikelle @RobinWings @Rollingjules @Saliha @Sarinalina @Sasha @Scorchio @Serendipital @SlainCane @Slate @Slimebow @SnowAnubis @Songwind @sovice @Snikyttik @Snowcat @squidcest @SStickperson @StoneFlag @Startedraining @sundrymunity @Swolf @Takora @Tarnish @Tengu @tharah @TikindiDragon @Timeweaver @toadmonkey @Tolf @Toli @TreeCamel1 @Tsaiah @VerityKindle @Viridiaxh @Wendygo @wuf @Xuu @Zigzagoon @1010nabulation
*calls the Earthen hoard*

@Abril @abx532 @AcidRelic @Aeolus @Altreis @Ametrine @Apricity @Arakhne @BeauDiddly @Beifong @BigWings @Chrestomanci @CragTalon @Cyndersbane @DalphiaRose @dations9 @Demos @DirtFriend @Dnightshade @DoctorEnsign @Dramiat @Earthquake @Elsewhere @EclipseDragon @Fannouche @Fernytear @Founder @Gentlemind @Ghostil @Goldynwolf @graycalls @Grub @GryphonStalker @Gudny @hawkelf @Hellsyswinged @HexterLevain @Hulyen @Incarnate @JD1620 @Jes @Juleatic @Machinex9 @maize @Mallicat @Kalabak @Keantha @Ketvanin @Kholin @kingofemerald @Koji @Kookaburra @Kuikka @LadyRowyn @Lililira @Lisandre @LithiumJay @Mahesha @Makaria @michinyo @Mineral @ministerofgrace @Morganite @Ner @Nevele @newsie @paperlemon @Pixy @Pollack @PrismTeeth @Rikelle @RobinWings @Rollingjules @Saliha @Sarinalina @Sasha @Scorchio @Serendipital @SlainCane @Slate @Slimebow @SnowAnubis @Songwind @sovice @Snikyttik @Snowcat @squidcest @SStickperson @StoneFlag @Startedraining @sundrymunity @Swolf @Takora @Tarnish @Tengu @tharah @TikindiDragon @Timeweaver @toadmonkey @Tolf @Toli @TreeCamel1 @Tsaiah @VerityKindle @Viridiaxh @Wendygo @wuf @Xuu @Zigzagoon @1010nabulation
dR1OCbi.png
I was planning switching to Ice after this Plague festival, though might do it sooner actually, before the registration so I can see what newbies join. I just don't feel any strong connection to Plague, not with the graphics or eyes or people (the people are nice I just have nothing in common with anyone). I think ice should be nice, and it's not like moving again is impossible.
I was planning switching to Ice after this Plague festival, though might do it sooner actually, before the registration so I can see what newbies join. I just don't feel any strong connection to Plague, not with the graphics or eyes or people (the people are nice I just have nothing in common with anyone). I think ice should be nice, and it's not like moving again is impossible.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
I just recently switched from Nature to Earth. Nature was nice, but I didn't really feel like I could get into the community. It was so big and seemed really... impersonal. Yeah.
But as soon as I entered Earth, I was welcomed by many and I've already felt at home. For me, community makes such a huge difference.
I just recently switched from Nature to Earth. Nature was nice, but I didn't really feel like I could get into the community. It was so big and seemed really... impersonal. Yeah.
But as soon as I entered Earth, I was welcomed by many and I've already felt at home. For me, community makes such a huge difference.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8