Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Changing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh my... Earthies the point has been made don't bury the OP.

@appellosine

I guess you can add "enthusiastic" to that list of qualities.
Oh my... Earthies the point has been made don't bury the OP.

@appellosine

I guess you can add "enthusiastic" to that list of qualities.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@Twiggy - HERE WE COME IN A LANDSLIDE!

@Appellosine - Earth is just wonderful. I've been here since I started and the sense of community is undefeated. It's a fantastic flight, despite its small size. I love dom pushes, but they exhaust our resources pretty quickly since we have so few members, so it makes sense that we don't go for dom often. It's fun though, because we can puff out our chests and stand proud that little things can make a big difference (:
@Twiggy - HERE WE COME IN A LANDSLIDE!

@Appellosine - Earth is just wonderful. I've been here since I started and the sense of community is undefeated. It's a fantastic flight, despite its small size. I love dom pushes, but they exhaust our resources pretty quickly since we have so few members, so it makes sense that we don't go for dom often. It's fun though, because we can puff out our chests and stand proud that little things can make a big difference (:
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
@EclipseDragon

xD HEY I LIKE ENTHUSIASM. I think once Twiggy called in the forces, Earth won by a landslide... I... I'll see myself out, but I'm not sorry.

@Lisandre
I have a big lair. I have big coli bbies. I like dom pushes as long as people don't get all scary about it. *Stampstamp* With the reg opening up soon, I imagine there'll be a few more to help. :D
@EclipseDragon

xD HEY I LIKE ENTHUSIASM. I think once Twiggy called in the forces, Earth won by a landslide... I... I'll see myself out, but I'm not sorry.

@Lisandre
I have a big lair. I have big coli bbies. I like dom pushes as long as people don't get all scary about it. *Stampstamp* With the reg opening up soon, I imagine there'll be a few more to help. :D
*chants*
Earthquake! Earthquake! Earthquake!!

Buahhahaa! Hi! When I first signed up, I picked the Nature flight, because I'm a mom, and I like nature, and The deity just looked so coool! But after a while I didn't feel like I fit in quite right. I was looking for something more solid, something warm and home-y. I posted a topic quite like this one, asking for opinions, and someone mentioned that the Earth flight was very nice for many reasons. Things like, community, hospitality, solidness, and even something called the mudpile (helps people pay for lair expansions). I decided to use my 1 free switch to pop over to earth.
I'd never gotten such a warm welcome anywhere, it was amazing. I settled right in and I've never even thought of leaving this flight. I love earthpapa and all his dusty dragons. :D
*chants*
Earthquake! Earthquake! Earthquake!!

Buahhahaa! Hi! When I first signed up, I picked the Nature flight, because I'm a mom, and I like nature, and The deity just looked so coool! But after a while I didn't feel like I fit in quite right. I was looking for something more solid, something warm and home-y. I posted a topic quite like this one, asking for opinions, and someone mentioned that the Earth flight was very nice for many reasons. Things like, community, hospitality, solidness, and even something called the mudpile (helps people pay for lair expansions). I decided to use my 1 free switch to pop over to earth.
I'd never gotten such a warm welcome anywhere, it was amazing. I settled right in and I've never even thought of leaving this flight. I love earthpapa and all his dusty dragons. :D
tayleaf.carrd.co
3+ Flight Rising Time - Please @Ping me!
@Apricity

That sounds just perfect, indeed. Though I'm not sure the mudpile would help me much with my... dragon... problem... LOL But it certainly sounds like something fun to take part in!
Also I went poking around your DA(/nosey) and you have adorable art! Et, bonne chance pour apprendre le francais! C'est une tres belle langue!
@Apricity

That sounds just perfect, indeed. Though I'm not sure the mudpile would help me much with my... dragon... problem... LOL But it certainly sounds like something fun to take part in!
Also I went poking around your DA(/nosey) and you have adorable art! Et, bonne chance pour apprendre le francais! C'est une tres belle langue!
@Appellosine Merci!
I only know a little bit so far, I'm not conversational yet sadly :( I had been using Duolingo to learn very quickly, love that site, but it uses up quite a bit of bandwidth, and we have limited access on what internet we have currently. >.<

Oh thank you about my art!! How sweet of you ^3^

Hmm, what type of dragon problem do you have? If you're looking for good homes, there should be a lot of new empty lairs on the 13th! Including my husband (He loves Pearlcatchers, Guardians and Coatl) :D
@Appellosine Merci!
I only know a little bit so far, I'm not conversational yet sadly :( I had been using Duolingo to learn very quickly, love that site, but it uses up quite a bit of bandwidth, and we have limited access on what internet we have currently. >.<

Oh thank you about my art!! How sweet of you ^3^

Hmm, what type of dragon problem do you have? If you're looking for good homes, there should be a lot of new empty lairs on the 13th! Including my husband (He loves Pearlcatchers, Guardians and Coatl) :D
tayleaf.carrd.co
3+ Flight Rising Time - Please @Ping me!
Soooo, I know I'm definitely late, here. But I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

@Appellosine
I started here in Earth. I have never considered switching flights. Our community is small and everyone is close because of it. I admit that I rarely post on the forums, I mostly just deal with my little lair and that's about it. But I love everyone in this flight. They're helpful, fun and every one of them is lovable in some way. If you do end up deciding to join us, be ready to accept an exceptionally warm welcome.
Soooo, I know I'm definitely late, here. But I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

@Appellosine
I started here in Earth. I have never considered switching flights. Our community is small and everyone is close because of it. I admit that I rarely post on the forums, I mostly just deal with my little lair and that's about it. But I love everyone in this flight. They're helpful, fun and every one of them is lovable in some way. If you do end up deciding to join us, be ready to accept an exceptionally warm welcome.
fBr2ejn.png
@Apricity
I am conversational, roughly, but I only have two years of proper schooling, and the rest is also Duo, so I highly recommend! If you ever just want to throw some French back and forth, I'd love that. xD (Help me not get rustyyyy.)
And. I just. I have so many dragons. Some I keep because I worry that if I sell them, they will get exalteeeed. But I tell you what, if I get rid of any of your Hub's favorite types, I'll def ping you either way. (I get so excited for newbies that I"m already in two raffles. D; *Drowns*)

@CragTalon
Never too late for the party! And somehow I feel a bit like I'm getting a warmer welcome than I expected in this thread anyway. o Ao
@Apricity
I am conversational, roughly, but I only have two years of proper schooling, and the rest is also Duo, so I highly recommend! If you ever just want to throw some French back and forth, I'd love that. xD (Help me not get rustyyyy.)
And. I just. I have so many dragons. Some I keep because I worry that if I sell them, they will get exalteeeed. But I tell you what, if I get rid of any of your Hub's favorite types, I'll def ping you either way. (I get so excited for newbies that I"m already in two raffles. D; *Drowns*)

@CragTalon
Never too late for the party! And somehow I feel a bit like I'm getting a warmer welcome than I expected in this thread anyway. o Ao
Hi there!

I joined Earth the first day FR opened to the public after the beta testers joined. Have been an active forum visiter all my time in Earth. I have changed flights once. I made the journey to your current flight and stayed there for 6 months before I went home to Dragonhome. I think Wind while having some things in common is mostly opposite to Earth.

In Earth you'll soon get to recognise the majority on the forums when they post. The forum is active and the pace is slow but steady.
I find the pace very relaxing. Earth is an easy place to get to know people if you're not afraid to give your opinion and share some stories.

Drama is almost non existent and if ever something happens people are mature about it. Discussions are discussions and not fights. Apologies often get made in the end if there was a fight.

Most people in my flight seem have a lot in common yet we're also a very diverse group which gives a feel of familiarity and all the while makes things more interesting.
All sorts of jobs and hobbies are practised. There's a good amount of variety in interests.
And you'll find topics about all that on our forum.
Yes real life has a place in earth. I remember in wind most of the topics are about FR and I found that I really missed the real life topics. I tried making some in Wind but they never took off the way they did in Earth. There being enough room for real life topics alongside ones about FR makes Earth flight a lot more personal and I'm digging it.

Home sweet Dragonhome~!
Hi there!

I joined Earth the first day FR opened to the public after the beta testers joined. Have been an active forum visiter all my time in Earth. I have changed flights once. I made the journey to your current flight and stayed there for 6 months before I went home to Dragonhome. I think Wind while having some things in common is mostly opposite to Earth.

In Earth you'll soon get to recognise the majority on the forums when they post. The forum is active and the pace is slow but steady.
I find the pace very relaxing. Earth is an easy place to get to know people if you're not afraid to give your opinion and share some stories.

Drama is almost non existent and if ever something happens people are mature about it. Discussions are discussions and not fights. Apologies often get made in the end if there was a fight.

Most people in my flight seem have a lot in common yet we're also a very diverse group which gives a feel of familiarity and all the while makes things more interesting.
All sorts of jobs and hobbies are practised. There's a good amount of variety in interests.
And you'll find topics about all that on our forum.
Yes real life has a place in earth. I remember in wind most of the topics are about FR and I found that I really missed the real life topics. I tried making some in Wind but they never took off the way they did in Earth. There being enough room for real life topics alongside ones about FR makes Earth flight a lot more personal and I'm digging it.

Home sweet Dragonhome~!
~

The point seems to have already been made but, since I was summoned with the other Earthies...Yay for Dragonhome!

It would be wonderful to have you join our family, but whichever Flight you choose to move to, I hope you enjoy it there ^^!

The point seems to have already been made but, since I was summoned with the other Earthies...Yay for Dragonhome!

It would be wonderful to have you join our family, but whichever Flight you choose to move to, I hope you enjoy it there ^^!
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8