Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Changing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hehe, nice Twiggy. Call forth the earthquake.

I changed flights from Light to Earth. I felt like, Lore Wise, Light fit me best when I joined. But I soon found I had a difference of philosophy with the rest of the glitterkids. And since my friend Naj was in Earth and couldn't stop telling me how fabulous and close-knit it was, I took the leap when they offered flight changes.

Haven't looked back since. I wouldn't mind a visitor's pass sometime to other flights, but Earth is home. It's the people and atmosphere that make it what it is for me, and I've adapted myself around Earth's lore.
Hehe, nice Twiggy. Call forth the earthquake.

I changed flights from Light to Earth. I felt like, Lore Wise, Light fit me best when I joined. But I soon found I had a difference of philosophy with the rest of the glitterkids. And since my friend Naj was in Earth and couldn't stop telling me how fabulous and close-knit it was, I took the leap when they offered flight changes.

Haven't looked back since. I wouldn't mind a visitor's pass sometime to other flights, but Earth is home. It's the people and atmosphere that make it what it is for me, and I've adapted myself around Earth's lore.
ypBEEZJ.png
@Twiggy WHY HELLO~ *tosses another rock into the landslide that has been summoned*

Honestly I think the Earth Flight is really amazing, I don't have any reason to switch to another flight and I hope one never crosses my mind! The people are nice, the topics are plentiful, and there's literally no end to all the rock puns--*brick'd*

I'd be very careful when choosing a smaller flight though, especially if you're coming from one of the biggest around! You might find the Earth Flight's forum to be considerably dead in comparison. But if you prefer the smaller, quieter group then I say go for it!!

I also heard Plague was a very nice flight; they're relatively large, but also very nice! And extremely dedicated to dominance lmao it's really great to see how much they get into it~
@Twiggy WHY HELLO~ *tosses another rock into the landslide that has been summoned*

Honestly I think the Earth Flight is really amazing, I don't have any reason to switch to another flight and I hope one never crosses my mind! The people are nice, the topics are plentiful, and there's literally no end to all the rock puns--*brick'd*

I'd be very careful when choosing a smaller flight though, especially if you're coming from one of the biggest around! You might find the Earth Flight's forum to be considerably dead in comparison. But if you prefer the smaller, quieter group then I say go for it!!

I also heard Plague was a very nice flight; they're relatively large, but also very nice! And extremely dedicated to dominance lmao it's really great to see how much they get into it~
@SnowAnubis
Calling you guys Pebbles is probably just the best thing right now. LOL *Baby-talking voice* Twee widdle Pebbles all over de pwace~
Okay I'll stop. I'll stop.

@LadyRowyn
I really do quite like the idea of lots of ping lists. (I am pretty sure that I could find some in Wind, but nothing has caaaallllleeeedddd to meeeeeee.) And yeah. I still love wind, and I think the only reason that I get the urge to change flights is mostly just because it's NOT the end of the world, but I'd like to at least try and spend my Free Change on a flight I would enjoy. xD I've been solo exalting for dom pushes for a while, and yes, it's a lot of the nay-saying that got me down. But with the Beast Clans people are getting excited again, which is a nice change to see.

@Zephemeral @Hisscale
I WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT MY FLIGHT. I really do. Really really. D;

@Ghostil
Yyyyeeeessss. These things are all the things I want. I really love wind, and the lore and Hot Dad, but the community as a whole just feels a bit big for lil'ol'me.

@Keantha @Goldynwolf @Serendipital @Twiggy

OKAY I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE MADE THE CASE FOR EARTH. > A> I THINK I FOUND MY NEW HOME FOR SURE. Now... I just... have to empty out my nests... Ohgod this is going to kill meeeee.
@SnowAnubis
Calling you guys Pebbles is probably just the best thing right now. LOL *Baby-talking voice* Twee widdle Pebbles all over de pwace~
Okay I'll stop. I'll stop.

@LadyRowyn
I really do quite like the idea of lots of ping lists. (I am pretty sure that I could find some in Wind, but nothing has caaaallllleeeedddd to meeeeeee.) And yeah. I still love wind, and I think the only reason that I get the urge to change flights is mostly just because it's NOT the end of the world, but I'd like to at least try and spend my Free Change on a flight I would enjoy. xD I've been solo exalting for dom pushes for a while, and yes, it's a lot of the nay-saying that got me down. But with the Beast Clans people are getting excited again, which is a nice change to see.

@Zephemeral @Hisscale
I WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT MY FLIGHT. I really do. Really really. D;

@Ghostil
Yyyyeeeessss. These things are all the things I want. I really love wind, and the lore and Hot Dad, but the community as a whole just feels a bit big for lil'ol'me.

@Keantha @Goldynwolf @Serendipital @Twiggy

OKAY I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE MADE THE CASE FOR EARTH. > A> I THINK I FOUND MY NEW HOME FOR SURE. Now... I just... have to empty out my nests... Ohgod this is going to kill meeeee.
@Appellosine

*cackles* ONE OF US! ONE OF US! No seriously! Welcome and if you ever wanna talk/rp/whatever hit me up!
@Appellosine

*cackles* ONE OF US! ONE OF US! No seriously! Welcome and if you ever wanna talk/rp/whatever hit me up!
Birbs_zps3txwb1so.jpg
@Twiggy @Appellosine - Earth Flgith represent? I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm sure *someone* here needs a Papa Bear. so I'll just provide an image and slink away again [img]http://purocleanpers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/polar-bear-hug.jpg[/img] Any questions, I'm always here to answer :)
@Twiggy @Appellosine - Earth Flgith represent? I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm sure *someone* here needs a Papa Bear. so I'll just provide an image and slink away again

polar-bear-hug.jpg

Any questions, I'm always here to answer :)
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I joined as Wind because I liked Windsinger's design, switched to Plague for friends, and am now in Nature for good because it's the flight that fits me best and I love it.
I joined as Wind because I liked Windsinger's design, switched to Plague for friends, and am now in Nature for good because it's the flight that fits me best and I love it.
@Appellosine I just switched from Arcane to Light a couple of days ago! c: I don't regret it in the slightest, but I still feel that tug of loyalty to Pope Bismol and I was stressing out about switching haha.

I switched because for a while I was just... so dissatisfied with the Arcane community. It always seemed like conversational boards weren't accessible or just died after one or two responses, if they got any. Also Arcane is just so laid back and passive usually that I was going stir crazy, I wanted community things to do! I was torn between Light and Arcane when I first joined, but ended up going to Arcane because it's basically dragon Ravenclaw. When I was posting to tumblr that I was thinking about switching, a friend of mine (who had actually switched to Light from Water) told me about the stuff that would be waiting in Light and I just knew I needed to switch.

I've found that Light is so much more organized than Arcane was, and there are actual things to do and participate in, which is what I wanted. Also Light isn't at the bottom of the dom boards literally every week, which is a mite sad and disheartening if I'm being 100% truthful. Nothing against Arcanites though, those who enjoy the community are super duper and like I said, it'll always have a place in my heart, but it just turned out it wasn't as much for me as I thought. uvu

I hope that if you switch you find what you're looking for wherever you choose to go. :)
@Appellosine I just switched from Arcane to Light a couple of days ago! c: I don't regret it in the slightest, but I still feel that tug of loyalty to Pope Bismol and I was stressing out about switching haha.

I switched because for a while I was just... so dissatisfied with the Arcane community. It always seemed like conversational boards weren't accessible or just died after one or two responses, if they got any. Also Arcane is just so laid back and passive usually that I was going stir crazy, I wanted community things to do! I was torn between Light and Arcane when I first joined, but ended up going to Arcane because it's basically dragon Ravenclaw. When I was posting to tumblr that I was thinking about switching, a friend of mine (who had actually switched to Light from Water) told me about the stuff that would be waiting in Light and I just knew I needed to switch.

I've found that Light is so much more organized than Arcane was, and there are actual things to do and participate in, which is what I wanted. Also Light isn't at the bottom of the dom boards literally every week, which is a mite sad and disheartening if I'm being 100% truthful. Nothing against Arcanites though, those who enjoy the community are super duper and like I said, it'll always have a place in my heart, but it just turned out it wasn't as much for me as I thought. uvu

I hope that if you switch you find what you're looking for wherever you choose to go. :)
I started out in Earth and I am too much deep rooted in the community now that I could not stomach to leave, especially that people that left earth before are returning because they did not like it in the other flights they went to.

Also yeah earth is completely drama free and I really appreciate that, also that mostly older people are in earth (starting with late twenties and onward) so I don't have to endure the younger peoples shenanigans. I guess Earth is not "cool" enough but I am fine with that. Fine and cozy small town, I like that.
I started out in Earth and I am too much deep rooted in the community now that I could not stomach to leave, especially that people that left earth before are returning because they did not like it in the other flights they went to.

Also yeah earth is completely drama free and I really appreciate that, also that mostly older people are in earth (starting with late twenties and onward) so I don't have to endure the younger peoples shenanigans. I guess Earth is not "cool" enough but I am fine with that. Fine and cozy small town, I like that.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
one of us ONE OF US

But yeah I don't regret moving to Earth at all either! It was mostly on community, though reading the lore, most people can't say they don't wanna give our lonely old lug of a deity a hug after everyone left him. 8(((

Anyway, back to community... People were just absolutely lovely to me even back when I wasn't even considering (the random gifts!), to when I was considering, and even now in the flight, I get surprised by how much I adore them. Everyone's different, but we all just kinda fit nicely together in our chill pace. I think Earth is where I truly belong on FR. c:
one of us ONE OF US

But yeah I don't regret moving to Earth at all either! It was mostly on community, though reading the lore, most people can't say they don't wanna give our lonely old lug of a deity a hug after everyone left him. 8(((

Anyway, back to community... People were just absolutely lovely to me even back when I wasn't even considering (the random gifts!), to when I was considering, and even now in the flight, I get surprised by how much I adore them. Everyone's different, but we all just kinda fit nicely together in our chill pace. I think Earth is where I truly belong on FR. c:
Did someone call? xD

Ahem, I'm one of those that started in another flight but moved to Earth. I liked it just fine in Arcane but I didn't feel like I belonged there, it wasn't truly my flight. But when I moved to Earth I definitely felt at home, I love it here :D
Did someone call? xD

Ahem, I'm one of those that started in another flight but moved to Earth. I liked it just fine in Arcane but I didn't feel like I belonged there, it wasn't truly my flight. But when I moved to Earth I definitely felt at home, I love it here :D
1i35.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8