Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Changing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've been thinking about it. Not because any of my fellow windies are horrible people- but almost simply because I'd like to be part of a smaller flight, and let my babies have different eyes.

.___. Have any of you ever switched flights, and why? Or are you loyal to the end- and also why?
I've been thinking about it. Not because any of my fellow windies are horrible people- but almost simply because I'd like to be part of a smaller flight, and let my babies have different eyes.

.___. Have any of you ever switched flights, and why? Or are you loyal to the end- and also why?
@appellosine

One of us...One of us...
@appellosine

One of us...One of us...
Lore shop closed for good :(
I've never switched but I've considered it. I was actually going to be nature until I realized there was a Plague flight and went the complete opposite direction, but I have been considering changing to nature. I just think green is really pretty XD
I've never switched but I've considered it. I was actually going to be nature until I realized there was a Plague flight and went the complete opposite direction, but I have been considering changing to nature. I just think green is really pretty XD
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
I switched from Arcane to Lightning, and plan to switch again when my six month cooldown is up. I loved the people in Arcane, but didn't really identify with the lore. I moved to Lightning because I thought the lore suited me better and had friends in the flight, but I've never gotten especially comfortable there. I'm trying to sort through what's important to me in a flight and what isn't before moving again. For example, I don't care much about eye color (and I like the colors for most flights anyway). I'd like a smaller flight if possible. And I'm not interested in being in a flight that pushes aggressively for Dom.
I switched from Arcane to Lightning, and plan to switch again when my six month cooldown is up. I loved the people in Arcane, but didn't really identify with the lore. I moved to Lightning because I thought the lore suited me better and had friends in the flight, but I've never gotten especially comfortable there. I'm trying to sort through what's important to me in a flight and what isn't before moving again. For example, I don't care much about eye color (and I like the colors for most flights anyway). I'd like a smaller flight if possible. And I'm not interested in being in a flight that pushes aggressively for Dom.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Appellosine Hot dad is the best dad. I think I'll always be a loyal windie. I like the laid-back nature of our flight and the searing green eyes don't bother me much (especially since most of my breeding pairs have green in them anyway). I also like the musical/artsy aspect.
@Appellosine Hot dad is the best dad. I think I'll always be a loyal windie. I like the laid-back nature of our flight and the searing green eyes don't bother me much (especially since most of my breeding pairs have green in them anyway). I also like the musical/artsy aspect.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
@Appellosine

I started in Nature, but found it to be too impersonal for my tastes. At the time, the Nature boards were all hatchery threads and little conversation. After lurking on the FR Discussion forums a bit, I decided to move to Earth, and I haven't regretted it at all. The Earth community is small, but friendly and helpful. The boards move slowly but steadily, and dominance pushes are well-organized, but there's no pressure to participate.

I'm still curious about other Flights and what the people in them are like, but I'm happy in Earth, so I don't think I'll change unless something unforeseen happens.
@Appellosine

I started in Nature, but found it to be too impersonal for my tastes. At the time, the Nature boards were all hatchery threads and little conversation. After lurking on the FR Discussion forums a bit, I decided to move to Earth, and I haven't regretted it at all. The Earth community is small, but friendly and helpful. The boards move slowly but steadily, and dominance pushes are well-organized, but there's no pressure to participate.

I'm still curious about other Flights and what the people in them are like, but I'm happy in Earth, so I don't think I'll change unless something unforeseen happens.
dR1OCbi.png
I've switched twice. I'm switching a third time in November. I have nothing against the other flights, i just feel like switching makes the game more interesting. More people to see, and it changes things up a bit. It's nice. Though I wish cooldown wasn't as long.
I've switched twice. I'm switching a third time in November. I have nothing against the other flights, i just feel like switching makes the game more interesting. More people to see, and it changes things up a bit. It's nice. Though I wish cooldown wasn't as long.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Rarmeowz
Heehehe I know. I stalked this site for weeks before the open reg when I joined, and I kept thinking 'I'll be water. I love water. I'll do water stuff.' and then when I joined I saw the Windsinger and, whalp, the rest his history.

@Girolamo
I've never been terribly active in flight-specific forums. Most of my friends (save two) that I talk to a lot are in different flights already, and I am usually only comfortable with small amounts of people. ._. I enjoy pushing for dom, but I can't always be involved the way other people can be, so it's more of a casual state for me.

@Sirrush88
xD YOU JUST WANT ME TO BE PARANOID ALL THE TIME. THAT IS ALL YOU WANT.
@Rarmeowz
Heehehe I know. I stalked this site for weeks before the open reg when I joined, and I kept thinking 'I'll be water. I love water. I'll do water stuff.' and then when I joined I saw the Windsinger and, whalp, the rest his history.

@Girolamo
I've never been terribly active in flight-specific forums. Most of my friends (save two) that I talk to a lot are in different flights already, and I am usually only comfortable with small amounts of people. ._. I enjoy pushing for dom, but I can't always be involved the way other people can be, so it's more of a casual state for me.

@Sirrush88
xD YOU JUST WANT ME TO BE PARANOID ALL THE TIME. THAT IS ALL YOU WANT.
I haven't, but Plague is truly tempting me. Pity I really love the Arcanist and identify with the lore so much.
I haven't, but Plague is truly tempting me. Pity I really love the Arcanist and identify with the lore so much.
@Appellosine

I'm not following you all the time

In all seriousness, Glittermom is pretty cool. I love my fellow Acolights. They're the nicest people on the internet!
@Appellosine

I'm not following you all the time

In all seriousness, Glittermom is pretty cool. I love my fellow Acolights. They're the nicest people on the internet!
Lore shop closed for good :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8