Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Tarot Readings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/5aea6f8d0a8c7c1fe563b648789ba813/tumblr_ojwvn3DDvm1s5f5veo3_500.png[/img] [br] [b][size=5]Currently: [color=red]Closed[/color][/size][/b] [br] [/center] Welcome to my divination shop! Currently I'm only offering tarot readings, but if there's interest I might start offering tea leaf readings as well. I use The Wild Unknown deck, and I also used a couple of the designs from that deck for pixels in this thread, so credit to the designs goes to Kim Kranz, the illustrator and creator of that deck! (You can buy the deck [url=https://www.thewildunknown.com/]here[/url], by the way.) Prices are listed in both treasure and gems, and I will do in character readings with my dragon Monkey for an extra 30k/40g! You can ask for readings for yourself and your life, or you can ask questions for your dragons, which is helpful if you're stuck on where to go with their lore. [size=4][b]Guidelines[/b][/size] [br] [LIST] [*]Please use the order form listed at the bottom of this post when ordering a reading! [*]80% of the time, your reading will be completed the day you order. This is particularly true if you order before 22:00 FR time. [*]Payment is either upfront or after the reading, your choice. This may change if I have a customer who doesn't pay me, but up until then I'm working on the benefit of the doubt that you'll come through! [*]Payment and the reading will be done through PM, regardless of whether you choose an in character reading or not [*]I take mixed payments, including item payments, but please let me know what items you're willing to pay in if that's what you'd like to do so I can approve/reject your offer. Additionally, I will take payment in art and bio writing if that's how you'd like to pay, again, send me some examples so I can approve/reject your offer! [*]When your reading is finished, you will receive a PM that includes these things; an explanation of the spread, including what each position in the spread means, and a list of the cards I pulled with an explanation of what each card means. [*]Yes or no questions are generally not well suited to tarot readings, especially for complicated spreads. Please ask questions that start with "what", "why", or "how". Tarot readings are particularly well suited to asking about situations or relationships, but those aren't the only types of questions you can ask! [*]Spreads available are listed on the next post. [/LIST] [br] [quote=Pinglist] Shoyou paintm0nky Senbeiden [/quote] [br] [quote=Slots] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/quote] [br] [quote=Order Form] @Rarmeowz Desired Spread: Question: In Character vs. Normal Reading: Any Other Requests/Comments: [/quote] [size=3][b]Shop Updates[/b][/size] [size=2]1/17/17 - Shop Opened! 1/18/17 - Price of in character option increased to [b]30kt[/b] 1/19/17 - [b]All[/b] prices increased [/size] [br]
tumblr_ojwvn3DDvm1s5f5veo3_500.png

Currently: Closed

Welcome to my divination shop! Currently I'm only offering tarot readings, but if there's interest I might start offering tea leaf readings as well. I use The Wild Unknown deck, and I also used a couple of the designs from that deck for pixels in this thread, so credit to the designs goes to Kim Kranz, the illustrator and creator of that deck! (You can buy the deck here, by the way.) Prices are listed in both treasure and gems, and I will do in character readings with my dragon Monkey for an extra 30k/40g! You can ask for readings for yourself and your life, or you can ask questions for your dragons, which is helpful if you're stuck on where to go with their lore.

Guidelines

• Please use the order form listed at the bottom of this post when ordering a reading!
  • 80% of the time, your reading will be completed the day you order. This is particularly true if you order before 22:00 FR time.
  • Payment is either upfront or after the reading, your choice. This may change if I have a customer who doesn't pay me, but up until then I'm working on the benefit of the doubt that you'll come through!
  • Payment and the reading will be done through PM, regardless of whether you choose an in character reading or not
  • I take mixed payments, including item payments, but please let me know what items you're willing to pay in if that's what you'd like to do so I can approve/reject your offer. Additionally, I will take payment in art and bio writing if that's how you'd like to pay, again, send me some examples so I can approve/reject your offer!
  • When your reading is finished, you will receive a PM that includes these things; an explanation of the spread, including what each position in the spread means, and a list of the cards I pulled with an explanation of what each card means.
  • Yes or no questions are generally not well suited to tarot readings, especially for complicated spreads. Please ask questions that start with "what", "why", or "how". Tarot readings are particularly well suited to asking about situations or relationships, but those aren't the only types of questions you can ask!
  • Spreads available are listed on the next post.

Pinglist wrote:
Shoyou paintm0nky Senbeiden

Slots wrote:

Order Form wrote:
@Rarmeowz

Desired Spread:
Question:
In Character vs. Normal Reading:
Any Other Requests/Comments:

Shop Updates
1/17/17 - Shop Opened!
1/18/17 - Price of in character option increased to 30kt
1/19/17 - All prices increased

They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
[center] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/9fabbf885587c14788c28427bf7f42a9/tumblr_ojwvn3DDvm1s5f5veo1_250.png[/img] [/center] [size=4][b]Spreads and Prices[/b][/size] [b]One Card - 5kt/6g[/b] [u]Single Card Reading[/u] - Useful for quick questions and as an indication for how a single day will go. This is also the only spread that works for yes or no questions. [b]Two Cards - 13kt/17g[/b] [u]What I Want vs. What I Need[/u] - The "what I want" card will tell you exactly that, what you want, or what you think you currently need in your life, but the "what I need" card will tell you what you actually need to hear or focus on. [u]Problem vs. Solution[/u] - This spread can be used to clear up situations where you're having a problem with someone or something, and tell you what to focus on in order to solve the problem. [u]Growth vs. Stagnation[/u] - Useful for telling you what to focus on in order to grow in your life, and what is holding you back. [b]Three Cards - 20kt/27g[/b] [u]Week Ahead Spread[/u] - This is useful for planning out your week. It can tell you what sorts of things to look out for/look forward to, or give you an outline of how a specific part of your life will go during the week (ex. romance, academia, emotional stability, career) [u]Past/Present/Future[/u] - Generally used for clearing up situations, this will tell you what past events are influencing the situation, what the current situation is like, and what the likely outcome is. However, this can also be used for general readings like the week ahead spread, and tell you about romance, career, general life, etc. [b]Four Cards - 25kt/33g[/b] [u]Clarity Spread[/u] - A more precise spread for clearing up situations, this one uses one card that represents the overall situation as well as three factors that influence the situation. [u]Challenge Spread[/u] - Useful for helping you figure out what sort of challenges you're facing, your strengths and weaknesses in relation to those challenges, and how to overcome them. [b]Five Cards - 30kt/40g[/b] [u]Focus Spread[/u] - This spread can shed light on an issue prominent in your mind, and guide you towards solving the issue and what the likely outcome may be. [u]Connection Spread[/u] - This is used for analyzing the dynamics between two people. It's most commonly used for romantic relationships, but can also be used for friendships, familial relationships, or any type of dynamic/relationship. It will tell you more about your dynamic with someone else, and what a uniting factor may be to help bring you two back together if things are starting to fall apart. [u]Why is This Happening?[/u] - Useful for analyzing uncomfortable situations. This spread will tell you about the situation, what you can and can't do about it, the likely outcome, and the lesson you should take from the situation. [b]Six Cards - 35kt/46g[/b] [u]True Calling Spread[/u] - This will tell you about your true calling, and what's blocking you from answering that call. [b]Seven Cards - 35kt/46g[/b] [u]New Moon Spread[/u] - This spread is useful for figuring out difficult truths, such as things you don't want to see, what's holding you back, and if you're really where you want to be in life. [u]A Light in The Dark Spread[/u] - This will tell you what sort of problems you've been avoiding, how it's been affecting yourself and others, and how to heal and balance that darkness out. [u]Seven Card Horseshoe[/u] - Useful for clearing up situations and figuring out how others feel about said situations. This spread takes into account the past, the presents, obstacles, and hidden influences that should be brought to light. [b]Eight Cards - 40kt/53g[/b] [u]True Intentions Spread[/u] - This is useful for figuring out who a person is and how they'll impact you. This spread should be used with a specific person in mind, and will shed light on a friendship/relationship with them, as well as who they are, how they will help you grow, and things you may not know about them. [b]Nine Cards - 40kt/53g[/b] [u]Is It Too Late?[/u] - Useful for figuring out whether you should get back together with/reach out to an old lover or friend. This will tell you about your current position as well as the other person's current position, and it will also tell you about other influences and a possibility for how much time such a reconciliation will take. [b]Ten Cards - 65kt/86g[/b] [u]Celtic Cross Spread[/u] - One of the most common spreads, this is used for a wide variety of queries. This is very in depth and will tell you about influences on your life/the situation in question, as well as blockages, past influences, the possible outcome, hopes and dreams, etc. [center] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/98471275ed5118fcf052bc6b5ceaf8a7/tumblr_ojwvn3DDvm1s5f5veo2_250.png[/img] [/center]
tumblr_ojwvn3DDvm1s5f5veo1_250.png

Spreads and Prices

One Card - 5kt/6g

Single Card Reading - Useful for quick questions and as an indication for how a single day will go. This is also the only spread that works for yes or no questions.

Two Cards - 13kt/17g

What I Want vs. What I Need - The "what I want" card will tell you exactly that, what you want, or what you think you currently need in your life, but the "what I need" card will tell you what you actually need to hear or focus on.

Problem vs. Solution - This spread can be used to clear up situations where you're having a problem with someone or something, and tell you what to focus on in order to solve the problem.

Growth vs. Stagnation - Useful for telling you what to focus on in order to grow in your life, and what is holding you back.

Three Cards - 20kt/27g

Week Ahead Spread - This is useful for planning out your week. It can tell you what sorts of things to look out for/look forward to, or give you an outline of how a specific part of your life will go during the week (ex. romance, academia, emotional stability, career)

Past/Present/Future - Generally used for clearing up situations, this will tell you what past events are influencing the situation, what the current situation is like, and what the likely outcome is. However, this can also be used for general readings like the week ahead spread, and tell you about romance, career, general life, etc.

Four Cards - 25kt/33g

Clarity Spread - A more precise spread for clearing up situations, this one uses one card that represents the overall situation as well as three factors that influence the situation.

Challenge Spread - Useful for helping you figure out what sort of challenges you're facing, your strengths and weaknesses in relation to those challenges, and how to overcome them.

Five Cards - 30kt/40g

Focus Spread - This spread can shed light on an issue prominent in your mind, and guide you towards solving the issue and what the likely outcome may be.

Connection Spread - This is used for analyzing the dynamics between two people. It's most commonly used for romantic relationships, but can also be used for friendships, familial relationships, or any type of dynamic/relationship. It will tell you more about your dynamic with someone else, and what a uniting factor may be to help bring you two back together if things are starting to fall apart.

Why is This Happening? - Useful for analyzing uncomfortable situations. This spread will tell you about the situation, what you can and can't do about it, the likely outcome, and the lesson you should take from the situation.

Six Cards - 35kt/46g

True Calling Spread - This will tell you about your true calling, and what's blocking you from answering that call.

Seven Cards - 35kt/46g

New Moon Spread - This spread is useful for figuring out difficult truths, such as things you don't want to see, what's holding you back, and if you're really where you want to be in life.

A Light in The Dark Spread - This will tell you what sort of problems you've been avoiding, how it's been affecting yourself and others, and how to heal and balance that darkness out.

Seven Card Horseshoe - Useful for clearing up situations and figuring out how others feel about said situations. This spread takes into account the past, the presents, obstacles, and hidden influences that should be brought to light.

Eight Cards - 40kt/53g

True Intentions Spread - This is useful for figuring out who a person is and how they'll impact you. This spread should be used with a specific person in mind, and will shed light on a friendship/relationship with them, as well as who they are, how they will help you grow, and things you may not know about them.

Nine Cards - 40kt/53g

Is It Too Late? - Useful for figuring out whether you should get back together with/reach out to an old lover or friend. This will tell you about your current position as well as the other person's current position, and it will also tell you about other influences and a possibility for how much time such a reconciliation will take.

Ten Cards - 65kt/86g

Celtic Cross Spread - One of the most common spreads, this is used for a wide variety of queries. This is very in depth and will tell you about influences on your life/the situation in question, as well as blockages, past influences, the possible outcome, hopes and dreams, etc.
tumblr_ojwvn3DDvm1s5f5veo2_250.png

Looking forward to the shop!
Looking forward to the shop!
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@LadySoren

Thank you! It's open now, it was supposed to open last night but then rollover hit and I fell asleep before I could actually open it haha.
@LadySoren

Thank you! It's open now, it was supposed to open last night but then rollover hit and I fell asleep before I could actually open it haha.

@Rarmeowz yaaaay because I would like to order...

Desired Spread: True Intentions spread
Question: relationship with ...? First Initial G
In Character vs. Normal Reading: In character ^.=.^
Any Other Requests/Comments: Do you need names?
@Rarmeowz yaaaay because I would like to order...

Desired Spread: True Intentions spread
Question: relationship with ...? First Initial G
In Character vs. Normal Reading: In character ^.=.^
Any Other Requests/Comments: Do you need names?
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@LadySoren

Names aren't required but a first initial would be helpful as something to represent the other person. I can have it done later today (:
@LadySoren

Names aren't required but a first initial would be helpful as something to represent the other person. I can have it done later today (:

@Rarmeowz

Desired Spread:true intentions spread
Question:my relationship with my fp?
In Character vs. Normal Reading:normal reading :)
Any Other Requests/Comments:could you post the reading through pm? Tysm!!
@Rarmeowz

Desired Spread:true intentions spread
Question:my relationship with my fp?
In Character vs. Normal Reading:normal reading :)
Any Other Requests/Comments:could you post the reading through pm? Tysm!!
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@Shoyou

Absolutely! I'll send you a PM shortly with the cards I pull (:
@Shoyou

Absolutely! I'll send you a PM shortly with the cards I pull (:

@Rarmeowz

Hope it's ok to order more than one spread!

Desired Spread: Connection + New Moon + Light in the Dark
Question: For the connection spread; my relationship with my FP, please! :0
In Character vs. Normal Reading: Normal
Any Other Requests/Comments: I'd like for it to be PMed to me, please!
@Rarmeowz

Hope it's ok to order more than one spread!

Desired Spread: Connection + New Moon + Light in the Dark
Question: For the connection spread; my relationship with my FP, please! :0
In Character vs. Normal Reading: Normal
Any Other Requests/Comments: I'd like for it to be PMed to me, please!
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Cedric

Ordering multiple spreads is totally okay! That'll be 55kt and I'll PM you shortly with the cards I pulled and an explanation of the cards.
@Cedric

Ordering multiple spreads is totally okay! That'll be 55kt and I'll PM you shortly with the cards I pulled and an explanation of the cards.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8