Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Striker @Avocado

heartssss
@Striker @Avocado

heartssss
wY86E88.gif
lurv lurv lurv
@Lusitania
lurv lurv lurv
@Lusitania
pLOjGxv.png
@VampireHunter

BABY. UGH.

YOU ARE SO PERF-

STAHP BEING PERF-

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME SO MUCH.
@VampireHunter

BABY. UGH.

YOU ARE SO PERF-

STAHP BEING PERF-

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME SO MUCH.
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
OH GOODNESS ;A; I HAVE SO MANY

@AMSherwood is just. SHE MAKES US DO THINGS ALL RIGHT and I can't imagine Water without her
@kitbeard is a total sweetheart ^ ^
@courf HOW DO I EVEN EXPLAIN THIS FINE SPECIMEN
@ACWN is so freaking cute and such an amazing graphics artist :3 And she's always willing to lend her talent when asked!
@shieldmaiden Like wow oaky fandoms and sweetness all in one
@VampireHunter is just so nice and a breath of fresh air. :) Very organized and helps to keep all of the crazies in Water in line. ;)
@LillyOfTheVale is SO helpful and nice~~~
@cheystar is our raffle champion and it's fantastic. :3
@Rainy got me into FR in the first place~ She's one of my very best friends offline and I adore her to death ^ ^
@ChillyLavagalaxy is also simply fantastic. Just. Wow. :)
@DeadMau5Pyro is just beautiful and fantastic~ I can't wait to induct this lovely into ALL the fandoms. >:3
@Harukai is both a fantastic fanperson and also just funny and sweet as all get out. :)
@PrincessAddie is my kid sister and I love her. :3 She's got such excitement and enthusiasm. It's really fun to watch and to listen to! ^ ^
OH GOODNESS ;A; I HAVE SO MANY

@AMSherwood is just. SHE MAKES US DO THINGS ALL RIGHT and I can't imagine Water without her
@kitbeard is a total sweetheart ^ ^
@courf HOW DO I EVEN EXPLAIN THIS FINE SPECIMEN
@ACWN is so freaking cute and such an amazing graphics artist :3 And she's always willing to lend her talent when asked!
@shieldmaiden Like wow oaky fandoms and sweetness all in one
@VampireHunter is just so nice and a breath of fresh air. :) Very organized and helps to keep all of the crazies in Water in line. ;)
@LillyOfTheVale is SO helpful and nice~~~
@cheystar is our raffle champion and it's fantastic. :3
@Rainy got me into FR in the first place~ She's one of my very best friends offline and I adore her to death ^ ^
@ChillyLavagalaxy is also simply fantastic. Just. Wow. :)
@DeadMau5Pyro is just beautiful and fantastic~ I can't wait to induct this lovely into ALL the fandoms. >:3
@Harukai is both a fantastic fanperson and also just funny and sweet as all get out. :)
@PrincessAddie is my kid sister and I love her. :3 She's got such excitement and enthusiasm. It's really fun to watch and to listen to! ^ ^
@VampireHunter @KiraJacqueline
*Cries happily in a corner because all that beautiful shat you been saying about me, Oh god, dem feels, Thank you. ;c; Hugs the crap out of both of you*

@meganbm @emaster012
Great people who love to give you a awesome dealio mate. Pretty nice and chill, Keep up the good work guys.
@VampireHunter @KiraJacqueline
*Cries happily in a corner because all that beautiful shat you been saying about me, Oh god, dem feels, Thank you. ;c; Hugs the crap out of both of you*

@meganbm @emaster012
Great people who love to give you a awesome dealio mate. Pretty nice and chill, Keep up the good work guys.
Proud member~!
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.pngWFhostclubminibadge_zps5049d71c.png
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@ChillyLavagalaxy - You're that guy who manages to be witty enough to make any conversation feel sophisticated. XD (Thanks for pinging me here in the first place, golly)

@SunlightGuardian - Always managed to bring a smile to my face. You'd better come back sometime, I actually enjoyed talking with you when it was TALKING with you and not arguing. >.> I think I still owe you a lot. Mainly because you showed me FR

@SunKnight - I envy you for your coolness. Seriously. You're so chillllll. XD And you always seem to be upbeat. Super fun to talk to you, I wish timezones weren't so dumb. /tears

@callofdutyfan - You're my brother. ????

@Revision - You're just great. Like, great as in "I don't have words." Thank you. ;-;

@Zeto - yo get used to that username k

And a bunch of others from other forums. You guys be amazing. I feel bad for not getting to everyone lol ._.
@ChillyLavagalaxy - You're that guy who manages to be witty enough to make any conversation feel sophisticated. XD (Thanks for pinging me here in the first place, golly)

@SunlightGuardian - Always managed to bring a smile to my face. You'd better come back sometime, I actually enjoyed talking with you when it was TALKING with you and not arguing. >.> I think I still owe you a lot. Mainly because you showed me FR

@SunKnight - I envy you for your coolness. Seriously. You're so chillllll. XD And you always seem to be upbeat. Super fun to talk to you, I wish timezones weren't so dumb. /tears

@callofdutyfan - You're my brother. ????

@Revision - You're just great. Like, great as in "I don't have words." Thank you. ;-;

@Zeto - yo get used to that username k

And a bunch of others from other forums. You guys be amazing. I feel bad for not getting to everyone lol ._.
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Opaline
-face squishes in from the embarrassment- I'm not NICE, I'm MEAN AS HECK. -crawls under a fluffy blanket-

For me, it would be @Sienna and @sunrunner :3 there are a couple of others but I don't remember their usernames. I'm so awful ;3;
@Opaline
-face squishes in from the embarrassment- I'm not NICE, I'm MEAN AS HECK. -crawls under a fluffy blanket-

For me, it would be @Sienna and @sunrunner :3 there are a couple of others but I don't remember their usernames. I'm so awful ;3;
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
OMG, you all are so awesome. And I am humbled. I can only mention a few, there are too many in Water Flight that make it a great place to be.

@AMSherwood - my partner in crime with the Dom Raffle. I could not have done it without you. You are a spaz (in a wonderful fun way), and I am calm, a perfect match for this job.

@ACWN - the wonderful graphics, and the dedication. Loved them all, you are amazing.

@VampireHunter - Keeps all of us on track and keeps us laughing at the same time.

I could make a list a mile long about the people in my flight, that make it a fun, crazy and relaxed place to be. Thank you all, for the nice words, but there is no "i" in "team". :)
OMG, you all are so awesome. And I am humbled. I can only mention a few, there are too many in Water Flight that make it a great place to be.

@AMSherwood - my partner in crime with the Dom Raffle. I could not have done it without you. You are a spaz (in a wonderful fun way), and I am calm, a perfect match for this job.

@ACWN - the wonderful graphics, and the dedication. Loved them all, you are amazing.

@VampireHunter - Keeps all of us on track and keeps us laughing at the same time.

I could make a list a mile long about the people in my flight, that make it a fun, crazy and relaxed place to be. Thank you all, for the nice words, but there is no "i" in "team". :)
9PW8odu.jpg
This thread has been invaded by mushy, loving droplets of the Water Flight. Your all welcome.
This thread has been invaded by mushy, loving droplets of the Water Flight. Your all welcome.
@Holland - awwww thanks! You're awesome too!

I think I'll have to tag @Lionne and @Sonarchy for being awesome people XD
@Holland - awwww thanks! You're awesome too!

I think I'll have to tag @Lionne and @Sonarchy for being awesome people XD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30