Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@SquishyPenguin aw thank you!!!! you are also a sweetie!

I def second @bioluminous and @pained

gotta shout out my love to @lotti and @crowleyisking for being my awesome team for the writing prompts

also she's not in plague and is THE ENEMY but i love @alley a lot she is my boo
also @lix is the enemy but i love her too

and @enchanted is LESS enemy and i also love her
@SquishyPenguin aw thank you!!!! you are also a sweetie!

I def second @bioluminous and @pained

gotta shout out my love to @lotti and @crowleyisking for being my awesome team for the writing prompts

also she's not in plague and is THE ENEMY but i love @alley a lot she is my boo
also @lix is the enemy but i love her too

and @enchanted is LESS enemy and i also love her
omfgdogs.gif
@Harukai
Drives me crazy in a good way. Much love. *heart* Pretty dragons too. Which they shove in my face regularly and make me jealous. ♥
@AMSherwood @Cheystar @LillyofTheVale @LunaSky and @ACWN My awesome dom managers. ♥ They make it so my brain doesn't explode during dominance. And ACWN, Sherwood and Chey always cheer me up. n_n They are some pretty awesome people who also help make Water Flight the great place it is.

@BlackJackHazama @DeadMau5Pyro my awesome noob friends. ♥ They're also another reason why my flight is the greatest. You two are so random sometimes. Like I'm not and make me laugh more then I should, if that's possible.

I wish I could take about everyone in my flight. xD

EDIT: Sherwood is super awesome too because she lets me kidnap her dergs every now and then.
@Harukai
Drives me crazy in a good way. Much love. *heart* Pretty dragons too. Which they shove in my face regularly and make me jealous. ♥
@AMSherwood @Cheystar @LillyofTheVale @LunaSky and @ACWN My awesome dom managers. ♥ They make it so my brain doesn't explode during dominance. And ACWN, Sherwood and Chey always cheer me up. n_n They are some pretty awesome people who also help make Water Flight the great place it is.

@BlackJackHazama @DeadMau5Pyro my awesome noob friends. ♥ They're also another reason why my flight is the greatest. You two are so random sometimes. Like I'm not and make me laugh more then I should, if that's possible.

I wish I could take about everyone in my flight. xD

EDIT: Sherwood is super awesome too because she lets me kidnap her dergs every now and then.
@plague wow maybe UR the enemy (ily2 omg)

I have many loves, @alley @trowa @pathojay @lindsey @vii @reita @westicles @queenmum @luunai @monet @enchanted

just a few of the people onsite that i admire, by being great friends or even just having pretty lairs that i stalk like a weirdo. C:
@plague wow maybe UR the enemy (ily2 omg)

I have many loves, @alley @trowa @pathojay @lindsey @vii @reita @westicles @queenmum @luunai @monet @enchanted

just a few of the people onsite that i admire, by being great friends or even just having pretty lairs that i stalk like a weirdo. C:
Iw0iHZf.png
@Plague is my hate(for the week)lover butt
@Lix is beau (and flip man you seen her dragons and art?!)
& @Enchanted is that quiet little sneaky rock bum that you can't help but love on :D

ALSO
@Elus & @Torridus are great 'cause they always let me rent nests and are both super duper AMAZINGLY friendly.
And as far as other special-snowflakes go @slvrstarr & @NinjaDancer are some of the greatest setting up and running the Snow Bank and deserve way lots of props for that!
@Plague is my hate(for the week)lover butt
@Lix is beau (and flip man you seen her dragons and art?!)
& @Enchanted is that quiet little sneaky rock bum that you can't help but love on :D

ALSO
@Elus & @Torridus are great 'cause they always let me rent nests and are both super duper AMAZINGLY friendly.
And as far as other special-snowflakes go @slvrstarr & @NinjaDancer are some of the greatest setting up and running the Snow Bank and deserve way lots of props for that!
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Kittenklaws13 aw thankies for mentioning me honey X3

@Kagura333 is always helping me out and giving me advice on dragons and just so wonderful
@Kittenklaws13 aw thankies for mentioning me honey X3

@Kagura333 is always helping me out and giving me advice on dragons and just so wonderful
@Squishypenguin @Enchantingcurse @Luxglyph @Vara

8D Friends! Who tolerate my weird-ness and even embrace it 83

@Macabre @Bioluminous

Fearless leaders, *pins 'leaders of the year' badges on their shirts*

xxoo!
@Squishypenguin @Enchantingcurse @Luxglyph @Vara

8D Friends! Who tolerate my weird-ness and even embrace it 83

@Macabre @Bioluminous

Fearless leaders, *pins 'leaders of the year' badges on their shirts*

xxoo!
RtDSCWq.png
@VampireHunter: Oh, I only linked you to my impromptu hatchlings. My pre-arranged breeding pairs will finally be coming onto their nests over the next few days. ^_^

Seconding all the people Vam H. nominated, though, as well as @rinrar @deeproar
@Plateau @TwilightFlower @Cilea @crystal3001 @CrimsonCutie666 @gardentoaster @oldred100 @HSoup @Sharkiest @dittobrian because how the heck do you people man a dom raffle for the entirety of the dom push without leaving it unattended for even a moment IDEK.
@VampireHunter: Oh, I only linked you to my impromptu hatchlings. My pre-arranged breeding pairs will finally be coming onto their nests over the next few days. ^_^

Seconding all the people Vam H. nominated, though, as well as @rinrar @deeproar
@Plateau @TwilightFlower @Cilea @crystal3001 @CrimsonCutie666 @gardentoaster @oldred100 @HSoup @Sharkiest @dittobrian because how the heck do you people man a dom raffle for the entirety of the dom push without leaving it unattended for even a moment IDEK.
@Baird
; o; Thanks for the mention!!
@Baird
; o; Thanks for the mention!!
9b0PCpf.png
@Macabre
eh??? EEEEEHHH???
You are the amazing one here, but thank ya!
@Macabre
eh??? EEEEEHHH???
You are the amazing one here, but thank ya!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@omesinclair13
I LOVE YOU SISSY~

@Dotckler is super cool, being my dragon senpai and all ; u ; Always giving me things and helping me out *sob*
@omesinclair13
I LOVE YOU SISSY~

@Dotckler is super cool, being my dragon senpai and all ; u ; Always giving me things and helping me out *sob*
FR_SIGGY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30