Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@pained

*digital hugs 4 lyfe*
@pained

*digital hugs 4 lyfe*
I FORGOT PEOPLE
how could i :C
I need to ping them before bedtime though

@adu
Because. Guineapig of spreadsheets, fixer of my horrible typos.
Also she's put up with in irl for like... 5 years. Or something to that extent.

@sick
FOR DOING COOL STUFF. Like adding beautiful special characters to our directory thread and being able to cheer me up when I'm feeling mopey with PIZZA SHARK. Seriously that thread will 5ever make my day

@fairyneko @ickyrus @ikthyrion @nepolink @twistedadder @enchantingcurse @nepolink
the irc brigarde whether you're still there or not! Ya'll are some of the first and best friends I've made on FR c:

and last but certainly not least
@moriarty
who was my first fr friend (aside from adu who doesn't cOUNT).
I FORGOT PEOPLE
how could i :C
I need to ping them before bedtime though

@adu
Because. Guineapig of spreadsheets, fixer of my horrible typos.
Also she's put up with in irl for like... 5 years. Or something to that extent.

@sick
FOR DOING COOL STUFF. Like adding beautiful special characters to our directory thread and being able to cheer me up when I'm feeling mopey with PIZZA SHARK. Seriously that thread will 5ever make my day

@fairyneko @ickyrus @ikthyrion @nepolink @twistedadder @enchantingcurse @nepolink
the irc brigarde whether you're still there or not! Ya'll are some of the first and best friends I've made on FR c:

and last but certainly not least
@moriarty
who was my first fr friend (aside from adu who doesn't cOUNT).
hk0zK67.gif
@Lionne :D This made my day. Tagging you right back, because you give great names and are incredibly easy and fun to work with and patient and you keep bumping my hatch sale threads.

Also tagging

@Isabella - For making me dinner numerous times and making dumb forts with me and watching movies and putting up with my excited talk about FR and every other thing and shopping trips and the little handmade bought truffula and staying on this website that I randomly introduced her to and helping name some of my dragons and being absolutely great

@Shara - For being easy to talk to also, and putting up with my cryptid ramblings

@unidra - Who gave the hatchling bought from me a wonderful bio, I love when my hatches become at home in a clan

@Zalva - For showing up out of nowhere with a free Ambush, apparel and some expansion money, a great surprise. Also helping name a couple of my dragons

@Viola - Just when I was despairing of ever getting a triple maize coatl, she responded to my asking about a ping by giving me a beautiful girl who still needs a perfect name.

@Askastraza - He was a delight in one of my sales threads and one of the people who said they liked my username, which honestly really means a lot to me

(Disclaimer: This is not condoning anyone bugging them about getting free stuff, this is giving credit where it's due)
@Lionne :D This made my day. Tagging you right back, because you give great names and are incredibly easy and fun to work with and patient and you keep bumping my hatch sale threads.

Also tagging

@Isabella - For making me dinner numerous times and making dumb forts with me and watching movies and putting up with my excited talk about FR and every other thing and shopping trips and the little handmade bought truffula and staying on this website that I randomly introduced her to and helping name some of my dragons and being absolutely great

@Shara - For being easy to talk to also, and putting up with my cryptid ramblings

@unidra - Who gave the hatchling bought from me a wonderful bio, I love when my hatches become at home in a clan

@Zalva - For showing up out of nowhere with a free Ambush, apparel and some expansion money, a great surprise. Also helping name a couple of my dragons

@Viola - Just when I was despairing of ever getting a triple maize coatl, she responded to my asking about a ping by giving me a beautiful girl who still needs a perfect name.

@Askastraza - He was a delight in one of my sales threads and one of the people who said they liked my username, which honestly really means a lot to me

(Disclaimer: This is not condoning anyone bugging them about getting free stuff, this is giving credit where it's due)
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
@Onceler You are very welcome. I love doing all of those things with you. Thank you for being so wonderful to me, I absolutely adore you. Thank you for suggesting FR to me, it's been such a fun experience for me.
@Onceler You are very welcome. I love doing all of those things with you. Thank you for being so wonderful to me, I absolutely adore you. Thank you for suggesting FR to me, it's been such a fun experience for me.
*sneaks on to squeezehug @Anguish @SquishyPenguin @Baird and @Bioluminous * Youguysaresocuteomg..... ; ; [img]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/princessaili/gif%20macros/tumblr_m65boeAXIR1r5waef.gif[/img]
*sneaks on to squeezehug @Anguish @SquishyPenguin @Baird and @Bioluminous *

Youguysaresocuteomg..... ; ;

tumblr_m65boeAXIR1r5waef.gif
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
@Onceler

;O; AAAAAAHHHH I was wondering why I got pinged! You're a delight yourself! You really do have a wonderful name ;w; and I keep wanting to watch the movie over and over again... ;w;

Now to ping the people I adore!

@Kalik - Kalik is wonderful really, Kalik puts up with my crap and for some reason I feel at ease when we talk it's a nice feeling, and for some reason I can understand them really well when it's hard for me to understand anyone at all. Stop being so cute.

@Marinianora - Has wonderful dragons and I adore them as well, she's pretty awesome. Her sister is coolio too, I love all the dragons I've gotten from her and that we've tossed back and forth. Thanks for putting up with me as well.

@NivRyo - Niv has a tasty face that's all I can say |D -Bricked-

@Colorshy - Now.. this might be a long one... She's a really really good friend to me. She puts up with me off site a lot and I feel bad when I'm a little pain in the booty, I try my hardest to be the one to support but sometimes it's hard and I apologize for always being a brat when things are bad for me. Thanks for joining the site and adoring dragons as much as I! You have really cute babbus, and you're a wonderful person as well.

@EvilCopepod - Has awesome dragons as well, and they're really awesome too! Glad they joined flight rising.

@eyeslikechrome - Has been putting up with me too, tbh all the friends I listed have put up with me in some shape or form and I would do anything for you as well as them in a heart beat, thank you so much really... Now if everyperson I know can give me their art skills I'll be even more happy. Stop being so amazing.
@Onceler

;O; AAAAAAHHHH I was wondering why I got pinged! You're a delight yourself! You really do have a wonderful name ;w; and I keep wanting to watch the movie over and over again... ;w;

Now to ping the people I adore!

@Kalik - Kalik is wonderful really, Kalik puts up with my crap and for some reason I feel at ease when we talk it's a nice feeling, and for some reason I can understand them really well when it's hard for me to understand anyone at all. Stop being so cute.

@Marinianora - Has wonderful dragons and I adore them as well, she's pretty awesome. Her sister is coolio too, I love all the dragons I've gotten from her and that we've tossed back and forth. Thanks for putting up with me as well.

@NivRyo - Niv has a tasty face that's all I can say |D -Bricked-

@Colorshy - Now.. this might be a long one... She's a really really good friend to me. She puts up with me off site a lot and I feel bad when I'm a little pain in the booty, I try my hardest to be the one to support but sometimes it's hard and I apologize for always being a brat when things are bad for me. Thanks for joining the site and adoring dragons as much as I! You have really cute babbus, and you're a wonderful person as well.

@EvilCopepod - Has awesome dragons as well, and they're really awesome too! Glad they joined flight rising.

@eyeslikechrome - Has been putting up with me too, tbh all the friends I listed have put up with me in some shape or form and I would do anything for you as well as them in a heart beat, thank you so much really... Now if everyperson I know can give me their art skills I'll be even more happy. Stop being so amazing.
@Bioluminous
You don't need to love me to ping me twice, haha!
You are awesome too anyway, seems like people appreciate your leadership in the Plague now and keep the awesomeness there.
Even if Plague is non of my business anymore. XD

@Pained
OF COURSE NOT! Macabre and me where team ''Unstoppable force extreme exalters'' or something like that. @Macabre whatever was the name? am bad making team names.
I do miss the times, I DO MISS THEM. But even Fire was almost down right? It was just one point more that made them win, yes.
But who knows i ever share my exalt power again for Plague huh.

OH i just shall ping some people too. I don't have time to give you all individual hugs buttt
@Magnumer
@Ikthyrion
@EnchantingCurse
@Fuzzle
@Antagonist
@Nimlluru (Yeh i do ;p)
@Sakurawr
@Fairyneko
@Amaymon
@Lonin
@Alphaeon
@Wayvern
and i guess ways more but then the list gets ways too long and i dislike pinging like this already lol.
@Bioluminous
You don't need to love me to ping me twice, haha!
You are awesome too anyway, seems like people appreciate your leadership in the Plague now and keep the awesomeness there.
Even if Plague is non of my business anymore. XD

@Pained
OF COURSE NOT! Macabre and me where team ''Unstoppable force extreme exalters'' or something like that. @Macabre whatever was the name? am bad making team names.
I do miss the times, I DO MISS THEM. But even Fire was almost down right? It was just one point more that made them win, yes.
But who knows i ever share my exalt power again for Plague huh.

OH i just shall ping some people too. I don't have time to give you all individual hugs buttt
@Magnumer
@Ikthyrion
@EnchantingCurse
@Fuzzle
@Antagonist
@Nimlluru (Yeh i do ;p)
@Sakurawr
@Fairyneko
@Amaymon
@Lonin
@Alphaeon
@Wayvern
and i guess ways more but then the list gets ways too long and i dislike pinging like this already lol.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Chaotic is probably the sweetest person I've met on this site. c: The first time I spoke to her was when I sent her a Celestial Antelope for her familiar collection sometime last year out of the blue as a gift, and the message she sent in return just made my day. Since then we've bumped into each other quite a lot on the forums (not to mention helped each other out with our Bestiaries). She's been nothing but friendly and kind everywhere I see her.

Also, I'd like to give kudos to @Shadowfire9 for participating in the dragon penpal activity with me! I've had a lot of fun with writing those, and it has helped inspire me to write more often after having writer's block on and off for over a year.
@Chaotic is probably the sweetest person I've met on this site. c: The first time I spoke to her was when I sent her a Celestial Antelope for her familiar collection sometime last year out of the blue as a gift, and the message she sent in return just made my day. Since then we've bumped into each other quite a lot on the forums (not to mention helped each other out with our Bestiaries). She's been nothing but friendly and kind everywhere I see her.

Also, I'd like to give kudos to @Shadowfire9 for participating in the dragon penpal activity with me! I've had a lot of fun with writing those, and it has helped inspire me to write more often after having writer's block on and off for over a year.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@Kittenklaws13 It was my pleasure to help you get your Triple Sky Skydancer! It was only fair after you helped me name my first Spiral! :)

I'd like to give some shoutouts to:
@karcathy for cheaply selling me two matching circuit fae when I was a brand new player. It meant the world to me!
@nocturnite for being the first in-game friend I made here on the site!
@Jabberjack for telling me about Flight Rising so many, many, months ago, and then answering ALL my questions once I finally got into the newest registration window!
@Arcanist for being the best Space Dad, EVER!
@Kittenklaws13 It was my pleasure to help you get your Triple Sky Skydancer! It was only fair after you helped me name my first Spiral! :)

I'd like to give some shoutouts to:
@karcathy for cheaply selling me two matching circuit fae when I was a brand new player. It meant the world to me!
@nocturnite for being the first in-game friend I made here on the site!
@Jabberjack for telling me about Flight Rising so many, many, months ago, and then answering ALL my questions once I finally got into the newest registration window!
@Arcanist for being the best Space Dad, EVER!
swDugOa.png
@Uxie oh my gosh thank you so much! You're pretty awesome yourself. And I miss you too, message me anytime
@Uxie oh my gosh thank you so much! You're pretty awesome yourself. And I miss you too, message me anytime
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30