Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
*cough* demos for sure
*cough* demos for sure
boIu4p9.png
Oh cheezits. The friendships I'm making on this site surprise me and I'm grateful for everyone, but especially these guys:

@SquishyPenguin and @Plague made my heart burst with love at the mention and also are amazing, dedicated and kind people. They've both been working nonstop (even, in Plague's case, with limited internet) to help our dominance effort and always manage to keep morale up.

@Bioluminous who is insanely busy irl and still somehow finds the time and energy to lead our flight in dominance, also coming up with brilliant ideas to help everyone have fun and earn treasure during off-times! (Seriously, QUESTS YOU GUYS)

@Macabre is like the president of that club you're scared to join, who destroys all your terrified expectations by opening their arms to you and tossing cookies at you until you melt with feels. We would not be such an organized and respected flight if not for Macabre, that is 100% a guarantee. I also would not be as comfortable or involved with Plague if not for the kindness and open acceptance I was greeted with.

@moyaofthemist for being just an all-around amazing and giving person. I still have and adore Shima, btw, and have no intentions of ever letting that gorgeous girl go.

@Sick is a beautiful mixture of hilarity and kindness. I can talk about serious stuff that's bugging me one minute, just to fall over laughing the next at all the ridiculous pictures I'm spammed with.

@Kleptomaniac because I have a few friends on here who came from the same online RPG that I'm initially from, but none of them came to Plague. Whenever I get nostalgic for my friends in that game, I'm happy to know Klepto is right there and an active part of our flight. (Also, if you like puns, Klepto's hatchery's tagline "we take things literally" is genius).

@Shacco because our conversations are a highlight of my time on FR and I'm jealous of the perfection that is that lair

@DaftCacophony because I got my first Skydancer from them back when they were still 100k+ for a triple basic and Daft is one the sweetest, most engaging, and funniest people I've ever met on this site.

I would toss in more, but I figure this post is already to the brim with sap so yeah ILU GAIZ.
Oh cheezits. The friendships I'm making on this site surprise me and I'm grateful for everyone, but especially these guys:

@SquishyPenguin and @Plague made my heart burst with love at the mention and also are amazing, dedicated and kind people. They've both been working nonstop (even, in Plague's case, with limited internet) to help our dominance effort and always manage to keep morale up.

@Bioluminous who is insanely busy irl and still somehow finds the time and energy to lead our flight in dominance, also coming up with brilliant ideas to help everyone have fun and earn treasure during off-times! (Seriously, QUESTS YOU GUYS)

@Macabre is like the president of that club you're scared to join, who destroys all your terrified expectations by opening their arms to you and tossing cookies at you until you melt with feels. We would not be such an organized and respected flight if not for Macabre, that is 100% a guarantee. I also would not be as comfortable or involved with Plague if not for the kindness and open acceptance I was greeted with.

@moyaofthemist for being just an all-around amazing and giving person. I still have and adore Shima, btw, and have no intentions of ever letting that gorgeous girl go.

@Sick is a beautiful mixture of hilarity and kindness. I can talk about serious stuff that's bugging me one minute, just to fall over laughing the next at all the ridiculous pictures I'm spammed with.

@Kleptomaniac because I have a few friends on here who came from the same online RPG that I'm initially from, but none of them came to Plague. Whenever I get nostalgic for my friends in that game, I'm happy to know Klepto is right there and an active part of our flight. (Also, if you like puns, Klepto's hatchery's tagline "we take things literally" is genius).

@Shacco because our conversations are a highlight of my time on FR and I'm jealous of the perfection that is that lair

@DaftCacophony because I got my first Skydancer from them back when they were still 100k+ for a triple basic and Daft is one the sweetest, most engaging, and funniest people I've ever met on this site.

I would toss in more, but I figure this post is already to the brim with sap so yeah ILU GAIZ.
@Sienna - Thank you so much! I'd hug you if I could. ^^

@GameMachineJames - He's awesome for letting my dragons crash at his lair. XD

@Onceler - He is awesome!
@Sienna - Thank you so much! I'd hug you if I could. ^^

@GameMachineJames - He's awesome for letting my dragons crash at his lair. XD

@Onceler - He is awesome!
@pained

Aww, Mayhem, you made my day.

I've gotta give Pained a shout out too. Pain and I have been friends for quite a long time now, having both migrated to Flight Rising from Furcadia at different times. Ending up in Plague, I was thrilled to find someone who I knew, but it also allowed me to see Pain in far more of a veteran and leadership role. There is no one more compassionate to one's real life issues. She set up a discussion group solely for the real world support of out flightmates, and whenever anyone posts, you can be sure that she will have taken a great deal of time to write back the most sweet and sincere, truly empathetic response possible.
@pained

Aww, Mayhem, you made my day.

I've gotta give Pained a shout out too. Pain and I have been friends for quite a long time now, having both migrated to Flight Rising from Furcadia at different times. Ending up in Plague, I was thrilled to find someone who I knew, but it also allowed me to see Pain in far more of a veteran and leadership role. There is no one more compassionate to one's real life issues. She set up a discussion group solely for the real world support of out flightmates, and whenever anyone posts, you can be sure that she will have taken a great deal of time to write back the most sweet and sincere, truly empathetic response possible.
@Pained
*bLUSHES* YOU'RE RAD TOO. Also sorry for disappearing on you in the discussion thread school I was literally slapped in the face with endless projects.

Pained was one of my first friends that I made on this site and not Gaia. They're hilarious and sweet and just a downright amazing person.

They also helped me turn these two into SDs. It was a wild ride from beginning to end. OTL

Also tossing @aquariien into this because I dragged them into this site and now they're stuck in dragon hell with me ha ha loser.
@Pained
*bLUSHES* YOU'RE RAD TOO. Also sorry for disappearing on you in the discussion thread school I was literally slapped in the face with endless projects.

Pained was one of my first friends that I made on this site and not Gaia. They're hilarious and sweet and just a downright amazing person.

They also helped me turn these two into SDs. It was a wild ride from beginning to end. OTL

Also tossing @aquariien into this because I dragged them into this site and now they're stuck in dragon hell with me ha ha loser.
HE/IT | FR+3
@bertolt and @south for sure. Without a doubt, the best people I've ever known.
@bertolt and @south for sure. Without a doubt, the best people I've ever known.
@Pained
Yes that's right. EAT MY COOKIES.
That didn't sound wrong. At all. But DAW ; ~; *mushy hugs* for you too!! Thanks for always being there to lend an ear and good advice, and always ready to help out the flight, whether it be dominance or getting the community together. Much lurv~
@Pained
Yes that's right. EAT MY COOKIES.
That didn't sound wrong. At all. But DAW ; ~; *mushy hugs* for you too!! Thanks for always being there to lend an ear and good advice, and always ready to help out the flight, whether it be dominance or getting the community together. Much lurv~
9b0PCpf.png
@Kleptomaniac @Macabre @DaftCacophony

You guys are ridiculously amazing and I honestly don't even have words. Thank you for being perfect and continuously proving to me why I'm so addicted to this site in the first place (spoiler: it's to see and talk to you lovely people).

Klepto -- I adore you. I think my heart grew three sizes. If I could force the computer to hug for me it would never let you go. ;~;

Daft -- that thread was the best thread to ever thread in the history of threads and I can't believe you put my quote in their info boxes LOL

Macabre -- It's okay, we're Plague! Wrongness is right in Plague ;) Thank YOU for being the best dominance leader a flight could have and one of the kindest people I've ever met. One of the things I've always cherished about Plague is the lack of judgement (considering we all share quite an unorthodox taste in things) and you were definitely at the forefront of that. I may be competitive, but I can never equal up to your powerful assistance in the dom pushes. Between you and Nepolink, it's no wonder we never lost a fight until Fire. xD
@Kleptomaniac @Macabre @DaftCacophony

You guys are ridiculously amazing and I honestly don't even have words. Thank you for being perfect and continuously proving to me why I'm so addicted to this site in the first place (spoiler: it's to see and talk to you lovely people).

Klepto -- I adore you. I think my heart grew three sizes. If I could force the computer to hug for me it would never let you go. ;~;

Daft -- that thread was the best thread to ever thread in the history of threads and I can't believe you put my quote in their info boxes LOL

Macabre -- It's okay, we're Plague! Wrongness is right in Plague ;) Thank YOU for being the best dominance leader a flight could have and one of the kindest people I've ever met. One of the things I've always cherished about Plague is the lack of judgement (considering we all share quite an unorthodox taste in things) and you were definitely at the forefront of that. I may be competitive, but I can never equal up to your powerful assistance in the dom pushes. Between you and Nepolink, it's no wonder we never lost a fight until Fire. xD
Let's get a little Shadow-y love in here! (Hope none of y'all mind the pings ;a;)

All my best to @chaotic who is probably the best person to ever grace the Tangled Wood. Seriously.

And @meyoline who is one of the sweetest people and does so much for the flight.

And @tec who is such a life saver when it comes to organizing dominance pushes.

And pretty much anyone who I've ever had the pleasure to interact with in the flight! Shadow Flight=best flight!!!

AND FOR NOT SHADOW FLIGHT

@kirihana who is my RL bestie and the best best friend ever.

@Godlegos @eddard @catelyn SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TOO!!!! :D

/THROWS HEARTS ALL AROUND
Let's get a little Shadow-y love in here! (Hope none of y'all mind the pings ;a;)

All my best to @chaotic who is probably the best person to ever grace the Tangled Wood. Seriously.

And @meyoline who is one of the sweetest people and does so much for the flight.

And @tec who is such a life saver when it comes to organizing dominance pushes.

And pretty much anyone who I've ever had the pleasure to interact with in the flight! Shadow Flight=best flight!!!

AND FOR NOT SHADOW FLIGHT

@kirihana who is my RL bestie and the best best friend ever.

@Godlegos @eddard @catelyn SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TOO!!!! :D

/THROWS HEARTS ALL AROUND
@Holland

D: NU
*pokes head under fluffy blanket*
@Holland

D: NU
*pokes head under fluffy blanket*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30