Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
So, is there anyone on FR who hasn't had a great experience with somebody just being extra generous or supportive or otherwise cool-beanios? Want to acknowledge the people who make this site so great somewhere? Why not here? Let's throw some praise around!

Here's my initial list:

🌠BlueLizard
🌠Ronan
🌠blithesea
🌠AceofSpades
🌠Greenzaku
🌠Pendragyn
🌠Niamh
🌠Fusida

These people are spectacular. Throw them kisses and candy and flurffy dragons. :)
So, is there anyone on FR who hasn't had a great experience with somebody just being extra generous or supportive or otherwise cool-beanios? Want to acknowledge the people who make this site so great somewhere? Why not here? Let's throw some praise around!

Here's my initial list:

🌠BlueLizard
🌠Ronan
🌠blithesea
🌠AceofSpades
🌠Greenzaku
🌠Pendragyn
🌠Niamh
🌠Fusida

These people are spectacular. Throw them kisses and candy and flurffy dragons. :)
b6M3VPH.png
Zrcalo and Amberite are amazing. I won't ping them because that'd be awkward, lol.
Zrcalo and Amberite are amazing. I won't ping them because that'd be awkward, lol.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Mizax @Phoninskis @Lovenu and @TinyBeasts were the ones who got me into the website. They all helped me out by giving me some dragons and familiars!

@corrose and @moons for being really nice and giving me some starter packages!! They came along handy

@Jad for the gold yesterday- I've been wanting a gilded chest for awhile and it did not disappoint so thank you ;v;

(wasn't sure if I should ping or not oops @_@)
@Mizax @Phoninskis @Lovenu and @TinyBeasts were the ones who got me into the website. They all helped me out by giving me some dragons and familiars!

@corrose and @moons for being really nice and giving me some starter packages!! They came along handy

@Jad for the gold yesterday- I've been wanting a gilded chest for awhile and it did not disappoint so thank you ;v;

(wasn't sure if I should ping or not oops @_@)
@Jayfrost @Morgank @Azuri @Laark @direwolf
Couldn't of asked for better or sexier FRANDS THAN YOU GUYS! O3O
@Jayfrost @Morgank @Azuri @Laark @direwolf
Couldn't of asked for better or sexier FRANDS THAN YOU GUYS! O3O
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
@BeingOfNature
@Holland

HULLO MY AWESOME FRIENDSIES
LOVE YOU BOTH
@BeingOfNature
@Holland

HULLO MY AWESOME FRIENDSIES
LOVE YOU BOTH
@Venus @Confectionary @Julia @Arkonsel @Rude @Graficcha

♥ you all.
@Venus @Confectionary @Julia @Arkonsel @Rude @Graficcha

♥ you all.
@elcheeso for most fun i've had in a long time in a mute friendly training rivalry
@Inumuta for incredible generosity and being totally fluffy in general!
@Alisette and @Radiobacille for getting me into this, Ali for getting this noob here up to speed quickly

And pretty much everyone in Plague and the plague skype chat, y'alls are freakin' amaziiiiing but I can't ping all of you oh lord ;w;

*yeeee* *hugs @Pokemon*
@elcheeso for most fun i've had in a long time in a mute friendly training rivalry
@Inumuta for incredible generosity and being totally fluffy in general!
@Alisette and @Radiobacille for getting me into this, Ali for getting this noob here up to speed quickly

And pretty much everyone in Plague and the plague skype chat, y'alls are freakin' amaziiiiing but I can't ping all of you oh lord ;w;

*yeeee* *hugs @Pokemon*
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
I hope you guys don't mind being pinged here D:

@Rhea -
For various reasons really.
They make the Nature board pretty sweet, and are overall very kind to everyone (That's nice or not so nice to them).
Also very generous. yesss.

@Jessymetal
A friend of mine!!
Chatting with her is so nice c:
I miss you though! D:

@gutsygumshoe
Got to know a little bit about her through us sharing a hatchery!!
Very sweet and Patient :p

Haven't really got to know anyone that good on here xD
But i enjoy the conversations i have with people, no matter how short.
Most people on FR deserve to be on this board. c:
I hope you guys don't mind being pinged here D:

@Rhea -
For various reasons really.
They make the Nature board pretty sweet, and are overall very kind to everyone (That's nice or not so nice to them).
Also very generous. yesss.

@Jessymetal
A friend of mine!!
Chatting with her is so nice c:
I miss you though! D:

@gutsygumshoe
Got to know a little bit about her through us sharing a hatchery!!
Very sweet and Patient :p

Haven't really got to know anyone that good on here xD
But i enjoy the conversations i have with people, no matter how short.
Most people on FR deserve to be on this board. c:
Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
@laark @daoaster1 @morgank @morgana @sunlightwolf @jayfrost @hsoup @batman

Pings for everyone

Love you guys and the help you have given me, Farius loves you too

♡♡♡
@laark @daoaster1 @morgank @morgana @sunlightwolf @jayfrost @hsoup @batman

Pings for everyone

Love you guys and the help you have given me, Farius loves you too

♡♡♡
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Oh my [i]/blushes/[/i]. Thank you @Pokemon I won't ping them, because some of them don't like to be brought to threads like this, but just a few of the super nice folks I've met here are: [list]*Luciellia - Actually introduced me to Flight Rising and helped me get on my feet, now I pretty much fund all her gem projects via the referral thing OwO;; *Fjaer *ChibiEnvyChan *Ruinia *Calm *Pokemon[/list] Those are just to name a few of the lovely people I've met thanks to Flight Rising. c:
Oh my /blushes/. Thank you @Pokemon

I won't ping them, because some of them don't like to be brought to threads like this, but just a few of the super nice folks I've met here are:
    *Luciellia - Actually introduced me to Flight Rising and helped me get on my feet, now I pretty much fund all her gem projects via the referral thing OwO;;
    *Fjaer
    *ChibiEnvyChan
    *Ruinia
    *Calm
    *Pokemon

Those are just to name a few of the lovely people I've met thanks to Flight Rising. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30