Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SoA - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
[center][color=red][size=6]CLOSED.[/color] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjcyLjAwMDAwMC5VblZzWlhNLC4w/rochester.regular.png[/img][/center] [S]-Raffle ends on June 20th at 23:45 server time[/s] -Winners are drawn using random.org -You can only win one prize -Open to all members of Flight Rising -Harassment of anyone results in immediate disqualification [b]-No refunds[/b] -Each bump counts for a ticket, and if you have your signature in it, it counts for an additional four tickets. One bump per day. [i]Effective starting May 10th.[/i] NOTE: You do not get 4 tickets for saying a banner is in your signature, you get those tickets each time you bump. -Ping me if you have a question, comment or concern; DO NOT ping me in bump posts. -If you ping me in your bump post it will NOT count for tickets (added on May 20th) -Please wait fifteen minutes or more from the last post to bump. Bumps made within a few minutes after the previous bump will not count for tickets (added on May 20th) -It is unnecessary to tell me in advance you are buying tickets -You may send as much stuff in as many times as you like for tickets! There is no cap on tickets, and no limit on quantity of items you send in for tickets. You could send me three message fulls of Storm Seekers and it wouldn't matter c: -Tell me if your username changes please ;u; -[b][u][size=5]You MUST have purchased at least 5 tickets or your bumps will not count. Effective immediately starting June 3rd.[/size][/u][/b]
CLOSED.

rochester.regular.png
-Raffle ends on June 20th at 23:45 server time

-Winners are drawn using random.org

-You can only win one prize

-Open to all members of Flight Rising

-Harassment of anyone results in immediate disqualification

-No refunds

-Each bump counts for a ticket, and if you have your signature in it, it counts for an additional four tickets. One bump per day. Effective starting May 10th. NOTE: You do not get 4 tickets for saying a banner is in your signature, you get those tickets each time you bump.

-Ping me if you have a question, comment or concern; DO NOT ping me in bump posts.

-If you ping me in your bump post it will NOT count for tickets (added on May 20th)

-Please wait fifteen minutes or more from the last post to bump. Bumps made within a few minutes after the previous bump will not count for tickets (added on May 20th)

-It is unnecessary to tell me in advance you are buying tickets

-You may send as much stuff in as many times as you like for tickets! There is no cap on tickets, and no limit on quantity of items you send in for tickets. You could send me three message fulls of Storm Seekers and it wouldn't matter c:

-Tell me if your username changes please ;u;

-You MUST have purchased at least 5 tickets or your bumps will not count. Effective immediately starting June 3rd.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Overflow post reserve c:
Overflow post reserve c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Give me awhile and I'll either have cash or will find an item or two that you want.

@Dradee there is things over here idk if you want any of them but still
Give me awhile and I'll either have cash or will find an item or two that you want.

@Dradee there is things over here idk if you want any of them but still
@Buenolicious

Pinging myself so I don't forget this raffle haha~
@Buenolicious

Pinging myself so I don't forget this raffle haha~
KBnNaZu.png
Well bumpty bump ba-dump then =P
Well bumpty bump ba-dump then =P
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@LostUmbreon
Just a quick question: will winners be drawn and prizes awarded in order down the prize list, or will winners be drawn and then in order of drawing be allowed to pick their preferred prize?

edit: one more quick question. I was thinking of tossing some iron ore your way, but noticed at the current market price for it I could get almost double the tickets by selling the ore and then buying tickets with treasure. Was this intentional to encourage people to pay with treasure because you'd prefer it? If it is that's totally cool I'm just curious.

EDITEDIT: If you still don't have a banner by the time I get back from work tomorrow I might make one up for you ^^
@LostUmbreon
Just a quick question: will winners be drawn and prizes awarded in order down the prize list, or will winners be drawn and then in order of drawing be allowed to pick their preferred prize?

edit: one more quick question. I was thinking of tossing some iron ore your way, but noticed at the current market price for it I could get almost double the tickets by selling the ore and then buying tickets with treasure. Was this intentional to encourage people to pay with treasure because you'd prefer it? If it is that's totally cool I'm just curious.

EDITEDIT: If you still don't have a banner by the time I get back from work tomorrow I might make one up for you ^^
Wua5ROf.png
@LostUmbreon I'd love to grab my Ice Flight tickets!
@LostUmbreon I'd love to grab my Ice Flight tickets!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
sent pm! ^^ Bumpity!
sent pm! ^^ Bumpity!
@LostUmbreon

I could make you a signature tomarrow? What would you want? And would I need to link it here or can you?
@LostUmbreon

I could make you a signature tomarrow? What would you want? And would I need to link it here or can you?
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@LastUmbreon Can I get 5 Ice flight tickets pls? :)
@LastUmbreon Can I get 5 Ice flight tickets pls? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79