Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
Hell yeah, can't wait to see who wins! I may or may not be rooting for Shadow, but what can I say? I'm biased.

Also, you can count me in for the SparrowDusk fanclub, lol. Even though I know the chances are slim, here's hoping they both live to become elders!

Year 1 - Moon 9 - Leaf-fall (3/3)
(79)
  • After Greenstem leaves to go hunting and doesn't return, the clan searches every inch of their territory to find him. Eventually, Foxstar and Spiderflower find him dead in a drainage ditch with no indication to what killed him. Furthermore, Brownfoot is unable to determine what caused his death. Instead she can only grieve the death of her father as she, Spiderflower, and Archbranch, who was previously his apprentice, sit vigil for him that night. Spiderflower is especially distraught to see another one of their close friends die so soon after Hawkbloom.
  • Later that moon, Feathernose has 3 kits! She and Foxstar name them Fennelkit, Fawnkit, and Finchkit! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Lore Bits:
It's not that relevant this moon but...
Even though Dawnclan no longer shares its borders with other clans, they do share them with a number of kitty pets and a couple of other cat colonies.
In order to maintain good relations with them, Dawnclan often has a designated "diplomat" that checks in with these groups from time to time and exchanges news with them. The most recent of these diplomats is Aspenfrost, who perhaps spends more time gossiping with them then she should. She's also the one to negotiate for food if prey is scarce, or herbs that may be outside of Dawnclan territory.
Due to a lack of a gathering to meet cats outside of Dawnclan, it's not unheard of or even frowned upon for clan cats besides the diplomat to befriend these cats. Unfortunately this has led to the occasional Dawnclan cat leaving the clan to be with their friends. However, cats from the outside are just as likely to want to join Dawnclan as a result of these interactions.
Hell yeah, can't wait to see who wins! I may or may not be rooting for Shadow, but what can I say? I'm biased.

Also, you can count me in for the SparrowDusk fanclub, lol. Even though I know the chances are slim, here's hoping they both live to become elders!

Year 1 - Moon 9 - Leaf-fall (3/3)
(79)
  • After Greenstem leaves to go hunting and doesn't return, the clan searches every inch of their territory to find him. Eventually, Foxstar and Spiderflower find him dead in a drainage ditch with no indication to what killed him. Furthermore, Brownfoot is unable to determine what caused his death. Instead she can only grieve the death of her father as she, Spiderflower, and Archbranch, who was previously his apprentice, sit vigil for him that night. Spiderflower is especially distraught to see another one of their close friends die so soon after Hawkbloom.
  • Later that moon, Feathernose has 3 kits! She and Foxstar name them Fennelkit, Fawnkit, and Finchkit! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Lore Bits:
It's not that relevant this moon but...
Even though Dawnclan no longer shares its borders with other clans, they do share them with a number of kitty pets and a couple of other cat colonies.
In order to maintain good relations with them, Dawnclan often has a designated "diplomat" that checks in with these groups from time to time and exchanges news with them. The most recent of these diplomats is Aspenfrost, who perhaps spends more time gossiping with them then she should. She's also the one to negotiate for food if prey is scarce, or herbs that may be outside of Dawnclan territory.
Due to a lack of a gathering to meet cats outside of Dawnclan, it's not unheard of or even frowned upon for clan cats besides the diplomat to befriend these cats. Unfortunately this has led to the occasional Dawnclan cat leaving the clan to be with their friends. However, cats from the outside are just as likely to want to join Dawnclan as a result of these interactions.
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Year 1 / Moon 7 / Greenleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 88

Starclan has blessed Snailwhisper with great skills! Sunclan may need those in the coming moons.

Quickfoot finally told Truffletuft what she means to her, and Truffletuft agreed to give being mates a try!

Lore bits/Prose:

(Now back to your regularly scheduled program.)

The continuation of the moon 6 story:

With a great leap, Shadow pounced on the warrior with little warning. Wolfheart rolled to the side, knocking Shadow to the ground. He got back up again, striking at Wolfheart's chest. The Sunclan warrior dodged at the last moment. He's good, thought Shadow.

Wolfheart leaped forward with a snarl, clamping his jaws down on Shadow's shoulder only to get a mouth full of fur. But not good enough. Shadow rushed forward, knocking to Wolfheart to the ground and pinning him. He looked out to the crowd.

"Now, you see how weak he truly is. Sunclan warrior, do you--?" Wolfheart jabbed him hard in the stomach. His grip loosened, and Wolfheart was able to throw him off. Within a flash, Wolfheart slashed his claws over Shadow's nose. Cheers rang out in the clan as scarlet rivulets streamed down his face. That would surely leave a mark. A mark?!?

"Why you little--" Shadow ran at Wolfheart while he was distracted, smiling at the observers. Shadow knocked him over, battering him with his paws repeatedly. The warrior's eyes were closed, taking the blows stoically.

Shadow shook his pelt as he felt teeth and paws grabbing at him, trying to pull him away. He let out a mew of surprise when he felt teeth clenching the back of his neck and yanking, setting him down by Wolfheart's tail with a thud. The leader of Sunclan loomed over, and the small she-cat called Mousestep stood by his side.

"You won. You won", she said exasperated. "You showed him who's boss."

He looked around, ears laid back, as the other clan members stared at him, some in awe and some in pity. He licked his snout, tasting the blood from his wound. He looked back at Wolfheart, back on his feet. Wolfheart shook off the dirt from his pelt and stepped up to him. "Good battle, hm? You were very good."

Shadow clenched his mouth over the profanities that threatened to spill out. He took a deep breath. "Yes, it was a good battle."

He turned to the rest of Sunclan. "Well, I've shown my strength once again, and I will be off."

"Don't you want to stay for a little while? Heal a bit before you leave." He turned back to Wolfheart who looked at him expectantly.

Shadow weighed his options. After some consideration, he decided it was best that he fixed his reputation before leaving. That outburst there was unbecoming of him.

Notes:

Quickfoot and Truffletuft have faced many hurdles along the way, but they are finally together!

There may be a continuation tomorrow, involving Wolfheart and Shadow becoming closer (Omg, they were battle mates) and Shadow deciding to stay in Sunclan.

Year 1 / Moon 7 / Greenleaf
Sunclan Times

Roll: 88

Starclan has blessed Snailwhisper with great skills! Sunclan may need those in the coming moons.

Quickfoot finally told Truffletuft what she means to her, and Truffletuft agreed to give being mates a try!

Lore bits/Prose:

(Now back to your regularly scheduled program.)

The continuation of the moon 6 story:

With a great leap, Shadow pounced on the warrior with little warning. Wolfheart rolled to the side, knocking Shadow to the ground. He got back up again, striking at Wolfheart's chest. The Sunclan warrior dodged at the last moment. He's good, thought Shadow.

Wolfheart leaped forward with a snarl, clamping his jaws down on Shadow's shoulder only to get a mouth full of fur. But not good enough. Shadow rushed forward, knocking to Wolfheart to the ground and pinning him. He looked out to the crowd.

"Now, you see how weak he truly is. Sunclan warrior, do you--?" Wolfheart jabbed him hard in the stomach. His grip loosened, and Wolfheart was able to throw him off. Within a flash, Wolfheart slashed his claws over Shadow's nose. Cheers rang out in the clan as scarlet rivulets streamed down his face. That would surely leave a mark. A mark?!?

"Why you little--" Shadow ran at Wolfheart while he was distracted, smiling at the observers. Shadow knocked him over, battering him with his paws repeatedly. The warrior's eyes were closed, taking the blows stoically.

Shadow shook his pelt as he felt teeth and paws grabbing at him, trying to pull him away. He let out a mew of surprise when he felt teeth clenching the back of his neck and yanking, setting him down by Wolfheart's tail with a thud. The leader of Sunclan loomed over, and the small she-cat called Mousestep stood by his side.

"You won. You won", she said exasperated. "You showed him who's boss."

He looked around, ears laid back, as the other clan members stared at him, some in awe and some in pity. He licked his snout, tasting the blood from his wound. He looked back at Wolfheart, back on his feet. Wolfheart shook off the dirt from his pelt and stepped up to him. "Good battle, hm? You were very good."

Shadow clenched his mouth over the profanities that threatened to spill out. He took a deep breath. "Yes, it was a good battle."

He turned to the rest of Sunclan. "Well, I've shown my strength once again, and I will be off."

"Don't you want to stay for a little while? Heal a bit before you leave." He turned back to Wolfheart who looked at him expectantly.

Shadow weighed his options. After some consideration, he decided it was best that he fixed his reputation before leaving. That outburst there was unbecoming of him.

Notes:

Quickfoot and Truffletuft have faced many hurdles along the way, but they are finally together!

There may be a continuation tomorrow, involving Wolfheart and Shadow becoming closer (Omg, they were battle mates) and Shadow deciding to stay in Sunclan.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
>>>Meadowlands Clan Updates
Extended rule set; Green-leaf; 1st year; 6th moon; 22 clan members.

>..A mysterious sickness
Event number(s) rolled: 25.
>>...___________________

With leaf-bear fast approaching, the clan cats are stockpiling food, herbs, and other resources. But it seems that Peach and Haku have suddenly become sick, and Hauntedwind can't discern the reason. A few rumors have even started, stating that it has something to do with the fact that they are both outsiders. It's clear that the worsening weather and oncoming winter sickness is seeding distrust between clan members...

>..Relationship & Status Rolls
Event number(s) rolled: 74.
>>...___________________

During a brief moment of calm during a hunting patrol, Peonylight almost confessed her feelings to Dovewisp, but she lost momentum at the last second.
Dovewisp is becoming confused- it and Peonylight have become closer over the last few moons, and it has a feeling that she has something important to tell it, but it can't figure it out for the life of it. Hopefully she'll tell it when she's ready.

Solarkit has become an apprentice! Her ceremony seemed to involve a lot of fussing from the elder cats, but she's very excited to have Sparrowstone as her mentor!

SparrowDusk fanclub sports a total of three members now! How exciting lol, lets see how long they last.
Also poor Shadow, his reputation is ruined XD (and omg they were battle mates (0o0)). I'm becoming far to invested in all these cats' lives haha.
Extended rule set; Green-leaf; 1st year; 6th moon; 22 clan members.

>..A mysterious sickness
Event number(s) rolled: 25.
>>...___________________

With leaf-bear fast approaching, the clan cats are stockpiling food, herbs, and other resources. But it seems that Peach and Haku have suddenly become sick, and Hauntedwind can't discern the reason. A few rumors have even started, stating that it has something to do with the fact that they are both outsiders. It's clear that the worsening weather and oncoming winter sickness is seeding distrust between clan members...

Event number(s) rolled: 74.
>>...___________________

During a brief moment of calm during a hunting patrol, Peonylight almost confessed her feelings to Dovewisp, but she lost momentum at the last second.
Dovewisp is becoming confused- it and Peonylight have become closer over the last few moons, and it has a feeling that she has something important to tell it, but it can't figure it out for the life of it. Hopefully she'll tell it when she's ready.

Solarkit has become an apprentice! Her ceremony seemed to involve a lot of fussing from the elder cats, but she's very excited to have Sparrowstone as her mentor!

SparrowDusk fanclub sports a total of three members now! How exciting lol, lets see how long they last.
Also poor Shadow, his reputation is ruined XD (and omg they were battle mates (0o0)). I'm becoming far to invested in all these cats' lives haha.
q3Me7tJ.png
jv7C6g3.png
GpIVvm1.png
cfJOr5b.png
njCJq66.png
Igxj6v7.png
oh
Angel
She/her

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
hi .. kU1ZZ5r.png
Going to skip the daily reminder because I was busy all day and only remembered it about half an hour ago.

Also, rip Shadow's reputation, you will be missed. I love how you've written him, and I can't wait to see what what happens next!

Year 1 - Moon 10 - Leafbare (1/3)
(84)
  • Leafbare begins mildly, as Dawnclan experiences only a handful of frozen nights. Instead, the clan focuses on ensuring that there is enough fresh prey to go around and that the dens are well insulated and prepared for any snow fall that may occur.
  • Murkykit, Rustkit, and Shorekit are ready to become apprentices! When Foxstar asks if Brownfoot would like an apprentice, she declines, clearly still overwhelmed after the death of her mentor. As such, he selects Steadyflame, Spiderflower, and Palegoose to mentor them.
  • After hyping himself up all moon, Palegoose finds the courage to confess to Aspenfrost! Despite being obviously caught off guard, she's quite impressed by his confession and agrees to give him a chance.

Lore Bits:
None today!
Going to skip the daily reminder because I was busy all day and only remembered it about half an hour ago.

Also, rip Shadow's reputation, you will be missed. I love how you've written him, and I can't wait to see what what happens next!

Year 1 - Moon 10 - Leafbare (1/3)
(84)
  • Leafbare begins mildly, as Dawnclan experiences only a handful of frozen nights. Instead, the clan focuses on ensuring that there is enough fresh prey to go around and that the dens are well insulated and prepared for any snow fall that may occur.
  • Murkykit, Rustkit, and Shorekit are ready to become apprentices! When Foxstar asks if Brownfoot would like an apprentice, she declines, clearly still overwhelmed after the death of her mentor. As such, he selects Steadyflame, Spiderflower, and Palegoose to mentor them.
  • After hyping himself up all moon, Palegoose finds the courage to confess to Aspenfrost! Despite being obviously caught off guard, she's quite impressed by his confession and agrees to give him a chance.

Lore Bits:
None today!
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to!

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to!
Extended rule set; Leaf-fall; 1st year; 7th moon; 21 clan members.

>..Prey shortage!
Event number(s) rolled: 59, 67.
>>...___________________

This leaf-fall is proving to be a cold one, and with more sightings of outsiders on clan territory, hunting patrols are coming back with less and less. Peach has been consistently bringing food to the elders and apprentices, and hasn't been taking much, if any, for herself. Early this morning, her body was found unmoving in her nest. Peach has starved to death.

Event number(s) rolled: 54, 22.
>>...___________________

Despite being shaken by the recent tragedies, Peonylight still hasn't said anything to Dovewisp. Let's hope they get together soon!

There are no new kits- probably a good thing, with the way this leaf-fall has started out.

I prey that the rest of my cats make it out alive!

...Too soon? Too soon.
Extended rule set; Leaf-fall; 1st year; 7th moon; 21 clan members.

>..Prey shortage!
Event number(s) rolled: 59, 67.
>>...___________________

This leaf-fall is proving to be a cold one, and with more sightings of outsiders on clan territory, hunting patrols are coming back with less and less. Peach has been consistently bringing food to the elders and apprentices, and hasn't been taking much, if any, for herself. Early this morning, her body was found unmoving in her nest. Peach has starved to death.

Event number(s) rolled: 54, 22.
>>...___________________

Despite being shaken by the recent tragedies, Peonylight still hasn't said anything to Dovewisp. Let's hope they get together soon!

There are no new kits- probably a good thing, with the way this leaf-fall has started out.

I prey that the rest of my cats make it out alive!

...Too soon? Too soon.
q3Me7tJ.png
jv7C6g3.png
GpIVvm1.png
cfJOr5b.png
njCJq66.png
Igxj6v7.png
oh
Angel
She/her

hi .. kU1ZZ5r.png
4 is my lucky number, so I'm allowing myself to pick a cat from the loner/rogue corner! Since it's starting to get sparse, I'll add some new cats to it tomorrow.

Year 1 - Moon 11 - Leafbare (2/3)
(4)
  • Mid-leafbare brings a light snowfall to Dawnclan territory. The clan's kits and younger apprentices can't help but frolic and play in the snow, while the warriors enjoy a change in scenery. In fact, Icefang and Archbranch are out on patrol when all the sudden a pile of snow moves! The two are surprised to find Snowball, a former kitty-pet who had been left behind by his two-legs when they moved away and was on the search for food. He seems friendly enough and there has been enough prey around lately, so they take him back to camp where Foxstar allows him to stay for awhile. However, once he settles in a bit, he seems a bit hesitant to leave due to having little experience living on his own. He decides to ask if he can stay, and while Foxstar is hesitant, Spiderflower and Brownfoot reason that leaving a kitty pet with little experience to fend on his own in the dead of leafbare seems fraught with peril. As such, Foxstar relents under the condition that he learn to hunt and fight for the clan, to which he readily agrees, perhaps not understanding what all that entails. Archbranch and Icefang excitedly agree to train him, eager to both make a new friend and prove themselves ready to receive apprentices when Feathernose's kits come of age.

Lore bits
None today again! That's what I get for updating so late at night, lol.
4 is my lucky number, so I'm allowing myself to pick a cat from the loner/rogue corner! Since it's starting to get sparse, I'll add some new cats to it tomorrow.

Year 1 - Moon 11 - Leafbare (2/3)
(4)
  • Mid-leafbare brings a light snowfall to Dawnclan territory. The clan's kits and younger apprentices can't help but frolic and play in the snow, while the warriors enjoy a change in scenery. In fact, Icefang and Archbranch are out on patrol when all the sudden a pile of snow moves! The two are surprised to find Snowball, a former kitty-pet who had been left behind by his two-legs when they moved away and was on the search for food. He seems friendly enough and there has been enough prey around lately, so they take him back to camp where Foxstar allows him to stay for awhile. However, once he settles in a bit, he seems a bit hesitant to leave due to having little experience living on his own. He decides to ask if he can stay, and while Foxstar is hesitant, Spiderflower and Brownfoot reason that leaving a kitty pet with little experience to fend on his own in the dead of leafbare seems fraught with peril. As such, Foxstar relents under the condition that he learn to hunt and fight for the clan, to which he readily agrees, perhaps not understanding what all that entails. Archbranch and Icefang excitedly agree to train him, eager to both make a new friend and prove themselves ready to receive apprentices when Feathernose's kits come of age.

Lore bits
None today again! That's what I get for updating so late at night, lol.
Year 1 / Moon 8 / Greenleaf
Sunclan Times

Roll: 59

There was a prey shortage in Sunclan, but luckily, everyone survived unscathed.

Lots of kits are ready to be apprentices. However, due to the high number of kits and low number of available mentors, only Asphodelcloud's kits will be apprenticed this moon. Mosspaw will be apprenticed to Hazelshade, Daypaw to Quickfoot, and Fernpaw to his older brother Wolfheart.

Lore bits/Prose:

The finale you've all been waiting for:

Shadow averted his eyes as the young she-cat spread the poultice across the cut on his nose, binding it with the cobweb. She worked in silence and hardly attempted to make eye contact with him. Good. He glanced over at Wolfheart, who the medicine tom treated and spoke to with ease. Wolfheart let out a hardy laugh at what the tom, Sycamore, said. Shadow frowned.

"All done", the she-cat said. "It should heal within the next half-moon." With that, she padded away, further into the den. Shadow glanced back at Wolfheart, and he was looking at him. His eyes were, for lack of a better term, twinkling. Shadow swallowed and approached him.

"That was a good fight out there", he said. "I forgot to mention that. I haven't had an opponent get the best of me in a long while."

"Then maybe you haven't had many good opponents." Wolfheart's voice held no venom, just casually teasing… as if they were old friends.

Shadow rolled his eyes, his mouth turning up at the corners. "I've fought countless cats in my time. No one with such stubby legs as yours moves so fast."

"Says the tom who is all fur and no body. How do you even breathe in that?" Wolfheart smiled

Shadow mewed in laughter. "Well, I actually have a process to grooming that involves..."

The toms continued talking through the afternoon.

~~~

A week later:

"Where are you taking me?"

"Just trust me!"

Shadow followed Wolfheart through the forest on a warm night. The stars were shining in the sky as they traversed the undergrowth.

"I found this place when my mother and I first arrived in the forest.” Shadow followed as Wolfheart leaped over a log, down into the underbrush. When they emerged on the other side of the bushes, they came to a large flat boulder, pointed upward to the sky. “Follow me.”

Wolfheart leaped, grasping onto the side of the boulder, and digging his paws into the divots. He twisted his head to look down. “Are you coming up or not?”

Shadow gawked at him from below.

“Because if not, we came all the way here just for nothing.”

Shadow shook his head. “I’m coming. I’m coming.”

He crouched, wiggling his hind legs into place and leaped, grasping onto the side of the boulder. He slipped but only for a moment; he dug his paw into a divot and looked up to see Wolfheart making his way up ahead. He followed behind.

Wolfheart watched as Shadow made it the last few cat-lengths to the top. He pulled himself up, Wolfheart grasping at his neck gently to help. Finally, he sat tall and proud at the top of the sheer boulder, the forest canopy spread out around them. He looked at Wolfheart who was smiling softly at him, and the warrior gestured toward the sky with his head.

He looked up, and his widened at the expanse of stars before him. The air was so clear and warm up here, it was like the stars were just in reach, the silver of the sky swirling around them in a dazzling display.

“Do you come here very often?”, he asked.

“Maybe once a moon”, he said. “I hardly have anyone to bring up here.”

“Your mother?”

Wolfheart laughed. “No, she’d complain the whole climb.”
“A mate?”

“Nope, never had one.”

“Never?’, Shadow asked astonished. “Surely, a tom as charming as you by your age would have had several mates in your lifetime. No?”

“While I appreciate the compliment, you would be wrong.” He paused. “I’ve just never really found the right cat.”

Shadow grinned. “High standards, I see.”

“Oh, you shut it”, he purred, and Shadow laughed.

He looked up at the sky again at the vastness of stars, Wolfheart close beside him. He glanced at the tom and back at the sky. He couldn’t help but grin at, well, everything. The Sunclan warrior who was supposed to be his rival had never had a mate and decided to bring him to this special place of his.

Wolfheart broke the silence. “You know, you see that silver-y swirls in the sky?”

“Mhm.”

“The clan cats call it Silverpelt. It’s where our ancestors live and chase prey. When I die, when every warrior dies, we join them up there in the stars.”

Shadow couldn’t help but let out a breathy snort. Wolfheart turned towards him. “What was that for?”

“Nothing. Nothing. It’s just that you, clan cats, are weird. I like that about all of you”, he said, looking back up at the sky. “Maybe… I’ll stay.”

“Hmm?” Wolfheart’s eyes widened. “Stay?”

“If Sunstar will let me, I’d like to stay for a while.”

“You will?”, he asked, excitedly. He cleared his throat and said nonchalantly. “Well, it’s up to you.”

“It is up to me”, he said. “By the way, thank you for taking me up here. I had a nice time with you.”

“Oh, you're very welcome. I– thank you. I had a nice time too.”

“That’s great to hear.” Shadow turned around. “Oh, and by the way, how do we get down from here?”

Notes:

And the trilogy is complete. And yeah, I do love a good rival-to-lover pipeline. Let's hope they last. I'll update the doc with the new prose and Shadow's personality tomorrow. I'll also start doing crush rolls for them.

Year 1 / Moon 8 / Greenleaf
Sunclan Times

Roll: 59

There was a prey shortage in Sunclan, but luckily, everyone survived unscathed.

Lots of kits are ready to be apprentices. However, due to the high number of kits and low number of available mentors, only Asphodelcloud's kits will be apprenticed this moon. Mosspaw will be apprenticed to Hazelshade, Daypaw to Quickfoot, and Fernpaw to his older brother Wolfheart.

Lore bits/Prose:

The finale you've all been waiting for:

Shadow averted his eyes as the young she-cat spread the poultice across the cut on his nose, binding it with the cobweb. She worked in silence and hardly attempted to make eye contact with him. Good. He glanced over at Wolfheart, who the medicine tom treated and spoke to with ease. Wolfheart let out a hardy laugh at what the tom, Sycamore, said. Shadow frowned.

"All done", the she-cat said. "It should heal within the next half-moon." With that, she padded away, further into the den. Shadow glanced back at Wolfheart, and he was looking at him. His eyes were, for lack of a better term, twinkling. Shadow swallowed and approached him.

"That was a good fight out there", he said. "I forgot to mention that. I haven't had an opponent get the best of me in a long while."

"Then maybe you haven't had many good opponents." Wolfheart's voice held no venom, just casually teasing… as if they were old friends.

Shadow rolled his eyes, his mouth turning up at the corners. "I've fought countless cats in my time. No one with such stubby legs as yours moves so fast."

"Says the tom who is all fur and no body. How do you even breathe in that?" Wolfheart smiled

Shadow mewed in laughter. "Well, I actually have a process to grooming that involves..."

The toms continued talking through the afternoon.

~~~

A week later:

"Where are you taking me?"

"Just trust me!"

Shadow followed Wolfheart through the forest on a warm night. The stars were shining in the sky as they traversed the undergrowth.

"I found this place when my mother and I first arrived in the forest.” Shadow followed as Wolfheart leaped over a log, down into the underbrush. When they emerged on the other side of the bushes, they came to a large flat boulder, pointed upward to the sky. “Follow me.”

Wolfheart leaped, grasping onto the side of the boulder, and digging his paws into the divots. He twisted his head to look down. “Are you coming up or not?”

Shadow gawked at him from below.

“Because if not, we came all the way here just for nothing.”

Shadow shook his head. “I’m coming. I’m coming.”

He crouched, wiggling his hind legs into place and leaped, grasping onto the side of the boulder. He slipped but only for a moment; he dug his paw into a divot and looked up to see Wolfheart making his way up ahead. He followed behind.

Wolfheart watched as Shadow made it the last few cat-lengths to the top. He pulled himself up, Wolfheart grasping at his neck gently to help. Finally, he sat tall and proud at the top of the sheer boulder, the forest canopy spread out around them. He looked at Wolfheart who was smiling softly at him, and the warrior gestured toward the sky with his head.

He looked up, and his widened at the expanse of stars before him. The air was so clear and warm up here, it was like the stars were just in reach, the silver of the sky swirling around them in a dazzling display.

“Do you come here very often?”, he asked.

“Maybe once a moon”, he said. “I hardly have anyone to bring up here.”

“Your mother?”

Wolfheart laughed. “No, she’d complain the whole climb.”
“A mate?”

“Nope, never had one.”

“Never?’, Shadow asked astonished. “Surely, a tom as charming as you by your age would have had several mates in your lifetime. No?”

“While I appreciate the compliment, you would be wrong.” He paused. “I’ve just never really found the right cat.”

Shadow grinned. “High standards, I see.”

“Oh, you shut it”, he purred, and Shadow laughed.

He looked up at the sky again at the vastness of stars, Wolfheart close beside him. He glanced at the tom and back at the sky. He couldn’t help but grin at, well, everything. The Sunclan warrior who was supposed to be his rival had never had a mate and decided to bring him to this special place of his.

Wolfheart broke the silence. “You know, you see that silver-y swirls in the sky?”

“Mhm.”

“The clan cats call it Silverpelt. It’s where our ancestors live and chase prey. When I die, when every warrior dies, we join them up there in the stars.”

Shadow couldn’t help but let out a breathy snort. Wolfheart turned towards him. “What was that for?”

“Nothing. Nothing. It’s just that you, clan cats, are weird. I like that about all of you”, he said, looking back up at the sky. “Maybe… I’ll stay.”

“Hmm?” Wolfheart’s eyes widened. “Stay?”

“If Sunstar will let me, I’d like to stay for a while.”

“You will?”, he asked, excitedly. He cleared his throat and said nonchalantly. “Well, it’s up to you.”

“It is up to me”, he said. “By the way, thank you for taking me up here. I had a nice time with you.”

“Oh, you're very welcome. I– thank you. I had a nice time too.”

“That’s great to hear.” Shadow turned around. “Oh, and by the way, how do we get down from here?”

Notes:

And the trilogy is complete. And yeah, I do love a good rival-to-lover pipeline. Let's hope they last. I'll update the doc with the new prose and Shadow's personality tomorrow. I'll also start doing crush rolls for them.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ahhhhhhhhhh They're so cute together! Crossing my fingers that they last!

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!

Also, here's some new cats for the rogue/loner corner:

Fern (Non-binary, 11 moons old)
This light brown tabby cat has just left their home to explore the world. As such, everything seems new and exciting. Most of all, they're hoping to find some new friends and make a name for themself outside of their home colony. Perhaps your clan can provide this young cat their next big adventure?

Selene (Female, 95 moons old)
This black and white cat seems to carry an air of wisdom and majesty rarely seen in other loners. It seems she has been many places and knows much. However, she's not as young as she used to be and is looking to settle down. Perhaps your clan will give this cat the peaceful rest she deserves?

Bob (Male, 45 moons old)
This grey cat is... an average cat. He's just kinda a guy who showed up one day and started asking for food. That's it. That's his backstory. Idk, maybe he'll fit into your clan?

Ahhhhhhhhhh They're so cute together! Crossing my fingers that they last!

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!

Also, here's some new cats for the rogue/loner corner:

Fern (Non-binary, 11 moons old)
This light brown tabby cat has just left their home to explore the world. As such, everything seems new and exciting. Most of all, they're hoping to find some new friends and make a name for themself outside of their home colony. Perhaps your clan can provide this young cat their next big adventure?

Selene (Female, 95 moons old)
This black and white cat seems to carry an air of wisdom and majesty rarely seen in other loners. It seems she has been many places and knows much. However, she's not as young as she used to be and is looking to settle down. Perhaps your clan will give this cat the peaceful rest she deserves?

Bob (Male, 45 moons old)
This grey cat is... an average cat. He's just kinda a guy who showed up one day and started asking for food. That's it. That's his backstory. Idk, maybe he'll fit into your clan?

Extended rule set; Leaf-fall; 1st year; 8th moon; 21 clan members.

>..Promising kits? What kits?!
Event number(s) rolled: 54.
>>...___________________

I got "What promising kits" but... yeah. No kits. Maybe in a few moons?

Event number(s) rolled: 2, 41, 2.
>>...___________________

Dovewisp has really gotten to know Peonylight recently, and they think they might be developing feelings for her. And maybe... Maybe she feels the same, and that's what she's been trying to tell them all this time? They need to think on it a bit.

Nettleheart is having kits! While she'll miss being on duty as a warrior, both she and Nighttail are excited to welcome new life into the clan. She is having 2 kits.

(Hopefully) lots of new cats to come! Also, Shadow and Wolfheart are adorable lol.

@Gadriel Bob has immediately captured my heart lmao. May I claim him?
Extended rule set; Leaf-fall; 1st year; 8th moon; 21 clan members.

>..Promising kits? What kits?!
Event number(s) rolled: 54.
>>...___________________

I got "What promising kits" but... yeah. No kits. Maybe in a few moons?

Event number(s) rolled: 2, 41, 2.
>>...___________________

Dovewisp has really gotten to know Peonylight recently, and they think they might be developing feelings for her. And maybe... Maybe she feels the same, and that's what she's been trying to tell them all this time? They need to think on it a bit.

Nettleheart is having kits! While she'll miss being on duty as a warrior, both she and Nighttail are excited to welcome new life into the clan. She is having 2 kits.

(Hopefully) lots of new cats to come! Also, Shadow and Wolfheart are adorable lol.

@Gadriel Bob has immediately captured my heart lmao. May I claim him?
q3Me7tJ.png
jv7C6g3.png
GpIVvm1.png
cfJOr5b.png
njCJq66.png
Igxj6v7.png
oh
Angel
She/her

hi .. kU1ZZ5r.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32