TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 168 169
@Tweeter101

What do you think about this chaos?
@Tweeter101

What do you think about this chaos?
hgbYaMw.png
W o w
a lot happened while I was gone. Um, well I think I trust Kobalt more, but I'd have to look through more.
W o w
a lot happened while I was gone. Um, well I think I trust Kobalt more, but I'd have to look through more.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Crap I didn't want to have to do this again but here

Chirp went the sound of my flute. Sharp and melodic. Your troubles disappear. My song, my song.

Long ago you harmed me. You wanted help, you needed help. I sent aid. I sent assistance. With the sound of my flute, your troubles disappeared. My melodies soothed your melancholy minds. And how did you repay me? Pain. Suffering. That's what you brought upon me. You snatched my song. You snatched my son. So I made a new song. One much harsher. One you should fear.

Chirp went the sound of my flute. Sharp and melodic. Your children disappear. My song, my song.
Crap I didn't want to have to do this again but here

Chirp went the sound of my flute. Sharp and melodic. Your troubles disappear. My song, my song.

Long ago you harmed me. You wanted help, you needed help. I sent aid. I sent assistance. With the sound of my flute, your troubles disappeared. My melodies soothed your melancholy minds. And how did you repay me? Pain. Suffering. That's what you brought upon me. You snatched my song. You snatched my son. So I made a new song. One much harsher. One you should fear.

Chirp went the sound of my flute. Sharp and melodic. Your children disappear. My song, my song.
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 15:34:11" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 15:31:08" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 13:59:50" ] Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle. [/quote] I have a theoretical reason that inclines me to trust you but I can't voice it atm without compromising someone else's role @ _ @ .... [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:11:15" ] If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.[/quote] We could lynch Magykal. [/quote] Thank you. It feels pretty great to know I have allies. I’m not sure what that Lynch would accomplish, but I’m tenitively on board. You have any potential maf theories that you would like to share. I have some tidbits on suspects, but nothing really cohesive. [/quote] I don't have anything else to add right now.. I need to look over Req's post about who they think (/know?) swapped again;;
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 15:34:11:
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 15:31:08:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 13:59:50:
Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle.

I have a theoretical reason that inclines me to trust you but I can't voice it atm without compromising someone else's role @ _ @ ....

Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 14:11:15:
If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.

We could lynch Magykal.
Thank you. It feels pretty great to know I have allies.
I’m not sure what that Lynch would accomplish, but I’m tenitively on board.

You have any potential maf theories that you would like to share. I have some tidbits on suspects, but nothing really cohesive.

I don't have anything else to add right now.. I need to look over Req's post about who they think (/know?) swapped again;;
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
That seems important. I don't wanna poke at it though. It could mean something happens like with my ability.
Still salty about that haha, just kidding :)
That seems important. I don't wanna poke at it though. It could mean something happens like with my ability.
Still salty about that haha, just kidding :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 15:41:24" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 15:34:11" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 15:31:08" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 13:59:50" ] Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle. [/quote] I have a theoretical reason that inclines me to trust you but I can't voice it atm without compromising someone else's role @ _ @ .... [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:11:15" ] If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.[/quote] We could lynch Magykal. [/quote] Thank you. It feels pretty great to know I have allies. I’m not sure what that Lynch would accomplish, but I’m tenitively on board. You have any potential maf theories that you would like to share. I have some tidbits on suspects, but nothing really cohesive. [/quote] I don't have anything else to add right now.. I need to look over Req's post about who they think (/know?) swapped again;; [/quote] You do that, but tbh I don’t trust Req 100% RN. If something it says goes against my gut, I think I’ll take the chance. It got us cattington didn’t it?
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 15:41:24:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 15:34:11:
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 15:31:08:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 13:59:50:
Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle.

I have a theoretical reason that inclines me to trust you but I can't voice it atm without compromising someone else's role @ _ @ ....

Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 14:11:15:
If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.

We could lynch Magykal.
Thank you. It feels pretty great to know I have allies.
I’m not sure what that Lynch would accomplish, but I’m tenitively on board.

You have any potential maf theories that you would like to share. I have some tidbits on suspects, but nothing really cohesive.

I don't have anything else to add right now.. I need to look over Req's post about who they think (/know?) swapped again;;
You do that, but tbh I don’t trust Req 100% RN. If something it says goes against my gut, I think I’ll take the chance.

It got us cattington didn’t it?
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
[quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-20 12:04:43" ] See the sitting of the Carpet, I think he's angry at the tar pit. [/quote] I [url=https://www.poem-generator.org.uk/rhyming-couplets/]generated[/url] a near identical poem with the keywords: Carpet, Rug, Dorm, House, Apartment, Shack, Fish, Dog, Rough, Soft, Lush, Exotic, Mouse, sitting, Unmoving. [quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-20 13:37:23" ] One day at a Carpet shop[/quote] I [url=https://www.poem-generator.org.uk/narrative/]generated[/url] a near identical poem using the keywords: Carpet, cats, cakes, brainy, tall, Jumino, rings, Slave Huts. [quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-20 13:48:42" ] Roses are red, Violets are blue, A leather is soft, And so are you.[/quote] I [url=https://www.poem-generator.org.uk/love/]generated[/url] a near identical poem with the keywords Colton Ryan's Voice, soft, embroidered, lush, beautiful, fluffy, warm.
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-20 12:04:43:
See the sitting of the Carpet,
I think he's angry at the tar pit.

I generated a near identical poem with the keywords: Carpet, Rug, Dorm, House, Apartment, Shack, Fish, Dog, Rough, Soft, Lush, Exotic, Mouse, sitting, Unmoving.

KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-20 13:37:23:
One day at a Carpet shop

I generated a near identical poem using the keywords: Carpet, cats, cakes, brainy, tall, Jumino, rings, Slave Huts.

KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-20 13:48:42:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
A leather is soft,
And so are you.

I generated a near identical poem with the keywords Colton Ryan's Voice, soft, embroidered, lush, beautiful, fluffy, warm.
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
And... why is that important
And... why is that important

Clayton Academy
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 16:25:48" ] [quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-20 12:04:43" ] See the sitting of the Carpet, I think he's angry at the tar pit. [/quote] I [url=https://www.poem-generator.org.uk/rhyming-couplets/]generated[/url] a near identical poem with the keywords: Carpet, Rug, Dorm, House, Apartment, Shack, Fish, Dog, Rough, Soft, Lush, Exotic, Mouse, sitting, Unmoving. [quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-20 13:37:23" ] One day at a Carpet shop[/quote] I [url=https://www.poem-generator.org.uk/narrative/]generated[/url] a near identical poem using the keywords: Carpet, cats, cakes, brainy, tall, Jumino, rings, Slave Huts. [quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-20 13:48:42" ] Roses are red, Violets are blue, A leather is soft, And so are you.[/quote] I [url=https://www.poem-generator.org.uk/love/]generated[/url] a near identical poem with the keywords Colton Ryan's Voice, soft, embroidered, lush, beautiful, fluffy, warm. [/quote] *slow clap* Nice job! You've figured out, absolutely nothing about my role or the game whatsoever. Got any ideas for that last one?
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 16:25:48:
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-20 12:04:43:
See the sitting of the Carpet,
I think he's angry at the tar pit.

I generated a near identical poem with the keywords: Carpet, Rug, Dorm, House, Apartment, Shack, Fish, Dog, Rough, Soft, Lush, Exotic, Mouse, sitting, Unmoving.

KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-20 13:37:23:
One day at a Carpet shop

I generated a near identical poem using the keywords: Carpet, cats, cakes, brainy, tall, Jumino, rings, Slave Huts.

KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-20 13:48:42:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
A leather is soft,
And so are you.

I generated a near identical poem with the keywords Colton Ryan's Voice, soft, embroidered, lush, beautiful, fluffy, warm.

*slow clap* Nice job! You've figured out, absolutely nothing about my role or the game whatsoever. Got any ideas for that last one?
hgbYaMw.png
@KobaltFeathers
Oh you got busted. I want to spoil what that last thing is, but I suppose i'll hold off and see what happens
@KobaltFeathers
Oh you got busted. I want to spoil what that last thing is, but I suppose i'll hold off and see what happens
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 168 169