Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-10-15 13:32:26" ] [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2019-10-15 13:11:30" ] [quote name="@Tweeter101" date="2019-10-15 12:31:22" ] @/MagykalWagykal Ooo I'd like to be a player, please! [/quote] Tweeter! :D How's life? How have you been? I'll add you right away! Thanks! [/quote] I'm doing good! Life's been kicking us all in the shins recently, but I'm going strong still! Also, turns out my chaos stays the same no matter alignment. :D [/quote] Yeah, it's just one of those times... At least there's the Feel Better Corner! Have you seen it? It seriously helped me today and yesterday. @Heroninflight Yay! Welcome to the game! :D
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-15 13:32:26:
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2019-10-15 13:11:30:
@Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-15 12:31:22:
@/MagykalWagykal

Ooo I'd like to be a player, please!

Tweeter! :D How's life? How have you been?

I'll add you right away! Thanks!

I'm doing good! Life's been kicking us all in the shins recently, but I'm going strong still!

Also, turns out my chaos stays the same no matter alignment. :D

Yeah, it's just one of those times... At least there's the Feel Better Corner! Have you seen it? It seriously helped me today and yesterday.

@Heroninflight

Yay! Welcome to the game! :D
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Sing me up!

Edit: sign*
Sing me up!

Please, call me elaine~
@MagykalWagykal
Could I join?
@MagykalWagykal
Could I join?
Could I join, if it's alright?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I would like to join as a player!
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
Sign me up as a player, if you will. I hope that this begins soon, to fit with the Halloween spirit. That'd be very nice, a mafia game on Halloween!

Edit: It says that this begins the day after Halloween in order to fit with the background. I hope that it goes as planned and fills in before that so we can start exactly then!
Sign me up as a player, if you will. I hope that this begins soon, to fit with the Halloween spirit. That'd be very nice, a mafia game on Halloween!

Edit: It says that this begins the day after Halloween in order to fit with the background. I hope that it goes as planned and fills in before that so we can start exactly then!
[b]All: Thanks so much for joining! :D We're so glad to have you, this is going to be a SPOOK-TACULAR game![/b] @foxtracks Welcome to the game! :D I love the green in your sig and avatar- it's like a toxic sort of theme, and I love the way it looks! [quote name="@CaptainTsundere" date="2019-10-15 21:09:27" ] I would like to join as a player! [/quote] Awesome! Thank you for joining! :D Okay, and I have to ask, because of the sig- what does 'wegged' mean? xD [quote name="@Requacy" date="2019-10-15 21:05:20" ] Could I join, if it's alright? [/quote] Absolutely! :D Welcome to the game, Req! Good to see you again! [quote name="@Hhhokay" date="2019-10-15 20:41:05" ] Sing me up! Edit: sign* [/quote] Yay! Welcome to the game! :D [quote name="@Salsae" date="2019-10-15 20:46:36" ] @/MagykalWagykal Could I join? [/quote] Sure! Thanks for joining! :D
All: Thanks so much for joining! :D We're so glad to have you, this is going to be a SPOOK-TACULAR game!

@foxtracks

Welcome to the game! :D I love the green in your sig and avatar- it's like a toxic sort of theme, and I love the way it looks!

@CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-10-15 21:09:27:

Awesome! Thank you for joining! :D Okay, and I have to ask, because of the sig- what does 'wegged' mean? xD
@Requacy wrote on 2019-10-15 21:05:20:

Absolutely! :D Welcome to the game, Req! Good to see you again!
@Hhhokay wrote on 2019-10-15 20:41:05:
Sing me up!

Yay! Welcome to the game! :D
@Salsae wrote on 2019-10-15 20:46:36:
@/MagykalWagykal
Could I join?

Sure! Thanks for joining! :D
[quote name="foxtracks" date="2019-10-16 09:50:25" ] Sign me up as a player, if you will. I hope that this begins soon, to fit with the Halloween spirit. That'd be very nice, a mafia game on Halloween! Edit: It says that this begins the day after Halloween in order to fit with the background. I hope that it goes as planned and fills in before that so we can start exactly then! [/quote] Me too! :D It'll be so much fun, I have the most hilarious and awesome plan for this game. xD You're all going to love it! We can keep the Halloween season going! ^.^
foxtracks wrote on 2019-10-16 09:50:25:

Me too! :D It'll be so much fun, I have the most hilarious and awesome plan for this game. xD You're all going to love it! We can keep the Halloween season going! ^.^
@MagykalWagykal Hahah, it's a phonetic shorthand for "one-egged." I made a thread once joking about getting "wegged, not once, but thrice in a row," by some of my breeding pairs, some other wegged individuals joined me there, and someone made this signature for me >:')
@MagykalWagykal Hahah, it's a phonetic shorthand for "one-egged." I made a thread once joking about getting "wegged, not once, but thrice in a row," by some of my breeding pairs, some other wegged individuals joined me there, and someone made this signature for me >:')
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
[quote name="@CaptainTsundere" date="2019-10-16 19:33:38" ] @/MagykalWagykal Hahah, it's a phonetic shorthand for "one-egged." I made a thread once joking about getting "wegged, not once, but thrice in a row," by some of my breeding pairs, some other wegged individuals joined me there, and someone made this signature for me >:') [/quote] Ohhhh! I've had that happen to me so many times. O.o Funny story, thanks for telling me! :) [s]There should be a wegged therapy club for people who just got wegged and want to talk about it xD[/s]
@CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-10-16 19:33:38:
@/MagykalWagykal Hahah, it's a phonetic shorthand for "one-egged." I made a thread once joking about getting "wegged, not once, but thrice in a row," by some of my breeding pairs, some other wegged individuals joined me there, and someone made this signature for me >:')

Ohhhh! I've had that happen to me so many times. O.o Funny story, thanks for telling me! :) There should be a wegged therapy club for people who just got wegged and want to talk about it xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169