Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SBURB mafia D4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
Homestuck mafia, in 2020? Its more likely than you think! Both me and @kobaltfeathers are modding this game, so if anybody has a question, let us know!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2803876#post_2803876 LYNCH THREAD
You don't need to know about homestuck to join the game, but some base information might help you figure out what a nameclaim means! The game begins when all 12 roles are filled!

1. Dragoneirre
2.Maithax
3.Requacy
4.Embertheskywing
5. Nightskyseer
6. Tweeter101
7. Spiderqueen8
8. Dragonclaw101
9. Pinkuu
10. Nikame
11. The Mighty Drei- Hydra of Departure and Kirk
12. erra

RULES:
-Modkilling is ALLOWED (@/dragonclaw101), killing me or kobalt will have a different affect.
-Post once a 48 hour day/24 hour night cycle, EOD/EON will happen at noon est (aka my lunch)
-You are not allowed to make PMs or other outside messages to other players in the game.
-All chats will be made in quicktopic.com
-You are not allowed to roleclaim until the end of night 2, (cough tweeter), but you are allowed to NC. For example: You can say you are the wayward vagabond, but not that you are a miller role!
-Do not edit or delete posts.
Homestuck mafia, in 2020? Its more likely than you think! Both me and @kobaltfeathers are modding this game, so if anybody has a question, let us know!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2803876#post_2803876 LYNCH THREAD
You don't need to know about homestuck to join the game, but some base information might help you figure out what a nameclaim means! The game begins when all 12 roles are filled!

1. Dragoneirre
2.Maithax
3.Requacy
4.Embertheskywing
5. Nightskyseer
6. Tweeter101
7. Spiderqueen8
8. Dragonclaw101
9. Pinkuu
10. Nikame
11. The Mighty Drei- Hydra of Departure and Kirk
12. erra

RULES:
-Modkilling is ALLOWED (@/dragonclaw101), killing me or kobalt will have a different affect.
-Post once a 48 hour day/24 hour night cycle, EOD/EON will happen at noon est (aka my lunch)
-You are not allowed to make PMs or other outside messages to other players in the game.
-All chats will be made in quicktopic.com
-You are not allowed to roleclaim until the end of night 2, (cough tweeter), but you are allowed to NC. For example: You can say you are the wayward vagabond, but not that you are a miller role!
-Do not edit or delete posts.
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Pings were here!
Pings were here!
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
What happened to Ghost in the Wires?
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
Hello.
Hello.
@Dragoneirre

Here ya go buddy
@Dragoneirre

Here ya go buddy
hgbYaMw.png
@Heroninflight
Well since I'm dying in Ghost in The Wires anyway, might as well join another game! Count me in my dudes
@Heroninflight
Well since I'm dying in Ghost in The Wires anyway, might as well join another game! Count me in my dudes
[quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2020-01-04 13:20:42" ] What happened to Ghost in the Wires? [/quote] pretty much died out when all mafia were inactive or about be lynched!
ArtemisAgrotera wrote on 2020-01-04 13:20:42:
pretty much died out when all mafia were inactive or about be lynched!
@kiwipen
@Artemisageota
You joining?
@kiwipen
@Artemisageota
You joining?
Are there instructions on where and how to join?
[quote name="kiwipen" date="2020-01-04 15:07:01" ] Are there instructions on where and how to join? [/quote] @kiwipen You just ask one of the mods (Me or Kobaltfeathers) to join a fourm mafia game! In case you are new, wiki.mafiascum.net has a lot of good articles on roles, and you can always message me with some questions!
kiwipen wrote on 2020-01-04 15:07:01:
@kiwipen
You just ask one of the mods (Me or Kobaltfeathers) to join a fourm mafia game! In case you are new, wiki.mafiascum.net has a lot of good articles on roles, and you can always message me with some questions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102