Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 168 169
[quote name="Dragoneirre" date="2019-11-20 15:18:31" ] @/Requacy Me and Kobalt arguing about random nonsense and a lot of Hamilton references [/quote] Ah, okay, that makes sense. I know Luciaskittles warned me about Heron when I was the Ancient Elder, along with a warning about Dragoneirre, but I don't really have any opinions about them yet. My role was better for learning about why the dead died, not what are the living.
Dragoneirre wrote on 2019-11-20 15:18:31:
@/Requacy
Me and Kobalt arguing about random nonsense and a lot of Hamilton references

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

I know Luciaskittles warned me about Heron when I was the Ancient Elder, along with a warning about Dragoneirre, but I don't really have any opinions about them yet. My role was better for learning about why the dead died, not what are the living.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
so dragon, do you think job alt is cc investigator, or another role. And what is your actual proof?
so dragon, do you think job alt is cc investigator, or another role. And what is your actual proof?
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Okay... I've read through what I missed... Kobalt are those things you posted for us to pick apart or ? [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:21:32" ] Come to think of it, I mentioned my old role first, and then Tweeter claimed it. Just throwing that out there. [/quote] weary.png
Okay... I've read through what I missed... Kobalt are those things you posted for us to pick apart or ?
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 14:21:32:
Come to think of it, I mentioned my old role first, and then Tweeter claimed it. Just throwing that out there.

weary.png
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 15:24:55" ] Okay... I've read through what I missed... Kobalt are those things you posted for us to pick apart or ? [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:21:32" ] Come to think of it, I mentioned my old role first, and then Tweeter claimed it. Just throwing that out there. [/quote] weary.png [/quote] I’m just throwing out possibilites here. You have any theories that you wanna add?
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 15:24:55:
Okay... I've read through what I missed... Kobalt are those things you posted for us to pick apart or ?
Come to think of it, I mentioned my old role first, and then Tweeter claimed it. Just throwing that out there.

weary.png
I’m just throwing out possibilites here. You have any theories that you wanna add?
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 15:24:55" ] Okay... I've read through what I missed... Kobalt are those things you posted for us to pick apart or ? [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:21:32" ] Come to think of it, I mentioned my old role first, and then Tweeter claimed it. Just throwing that out there. [/quote] weary.png [/quote] I mean you could analyze them. I'm not allowed to say what they're for. I'm just glad [i]someone[/i] acknowledged them besides the Ternationfellur

weary.png

I mean you could analyze them. I'm not allowed to say what they're for. I'm just glad someone acknowledged them besides the Ternationfellur
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-20 15:26:19" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 15:24:55" ] Okay... I've read through what I missed... Kobalt are those things you posted for us to pick apart or ? [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:21:32" ] Come to think of it, I mentioned my old role first, and then Tweeter claimed it. Just throwing that out there. [/quote] weary.png [/quote] I mean you could analyze them. I'm not allowed to say what they're for. I'm just glad [i]someone[/i] acknowledged them besides the Ternationfellur [/quote] For what it’s worth, I have looked at them, and I might have a clue on their meaning.
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-20 15:26:19:

weary.png

I mean you could analyze them. I'm not allowed to say what they're for. I'm just glad someone acknowledged them besides the Ternationfellur
For what it’s worth, I have looked at them, and I might have a clue on their meaning.
[quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 15:24:27" ] so dragon, do you think job alt is cc investigator, or another role. And what is your actual proof? [/quote] I have no proof. (I’m assuming that’s supposed to say Kobalt?) I also don’t know what role she would be. In other words: no my claim that she might be lying has absolutely no weight at all. I’m also not trying to say she definitely is mafia, just that you shouldn’t completely disregard the idea.
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 15:24:27:
I have no proof. (I’m assuming that’s supposed to say Kobalt?) I also don’t know what role she would be. In other words: no my claim that she might be lying has absolutely no weight at all. I’m also not trying to say she definitely is mafia, just that you shouldn’t completely disregard the idea.
[quote name="Dragoneirre" date="2019-11-20 15:27:31" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 15:24:27" ] so dragon, do you think job alt is cc investigator, or another role. And what is your actual proof? [/quote] I have no proof. (I’m assuming that’s supposed to say Kobalt?) I also don’t know what role she would be. In other words: no my claim that she might be lying has absolutely no weight at all. I’m also not trying to say she definitely is mafia, just that you shouldn’t completely disregard the idea. [/quote] I assure you I haven’t. :)
Dragoneirre wrote on 2019-11-20 15:27:31:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 15:24:27:
I have no proof. (I’m assuming that’s supposed to say Kobalt?) I also don’t know what role she would be. In other words: no my claim that she might be lying has absolutely no weight at all. I’m also not trying to say she definitely is mafia, just that you shouldn’t completely disregard the idea.
I assure you I haven’t. :)
[quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 13:59:50" ] Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle. [/quote] I have a theoretical reason that inclines me to trust you but I can't voice it atm without compromising someone else's role @ _ @ .... [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:11:15" ] If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.[/quote] We could lynch Magykal.
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 13:59:50:
Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle.

I have a theoretical reason that inclines me to trust you but I can't voice it atm without compromising someone else's role @ _ @ ....

Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 14:11:15:
If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.

We could lynch Magykal.
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 15:31:08" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 13:59:50" ] Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle. [/quote] I have a theoretical reason that inclines me to trust you but I can't voice it atm without compromising someone else's role @ _ @ .... [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:11:15" ] If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.[/quote] We could lynch Magykal. [/quote] Thank you. It feels pretty great to know I have allies. I’m not sure what that Lynch would accomplish, but I’m tenitively on board. You have any potential maf theories that you would like to share. I have some tidbits on suspects, but nothing really cohesive.
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 15:31:08:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 13:59:50:
Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle.

I have a theoretical reason that inclines me to trust you but I can't voice it atm without compromising someone else's role @ _ @ ....

Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 14:11:15:
If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.

We could lynch Magykal.
Thank you. It feels pretty great to know I have allies.
I’m not sure what that Lynch would accomplish, but I’m tenitively on board.

You have any potential maf theories that you would like to share. I have some tidbits on suspects, but nothing really cohesive.
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 168 169