Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
Good game everyone!

Since people seem to be like... recapping their roles.... I was the Switchy-Switchy, The Goth Kid, and then Switzerland for the last day. That Goth Kid was my longest held (in life) & favorite role, though I only managed to resurrect one corpse, so I [darkens my clothes and strikes a violent pose].
Good game everyone!

Since people seem to be like... recapping their roles.... I was the Switchy-Switchy, The Goth Kid, and then Switzerland for the last day. That Goth Kid was my longest held (in life) & favorite role, though I only managed to resurrect one corpse, so I [darkens my clothes and strikes a violent pose].
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
I was the Cop for the majority of the game, and for the first day I legitimately had no idea. I somehow managed to survive??? To eventually be switched to Gladiator, then Switzerland and then That Goth Kid. Honestly the Gladiator was super fun. Also I'm pretty sure Dragoneirre knew I was maf and was trying to dig up some proof.
I was the Cop for the majority of the game, and for the first day I legitimately had no idea. I somehow managed to survive??? To eventually be switched to Gladiator, then Switzerland and then That Goth Kid. Honestly the Gladiator was super fun. Also I'm pretty sure Dragoneirre knew I was maf and was trying to dig up some proof.
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-12-06 10:03:44" ] Also I'm pretty sure Dragoneirre knew I was maf and was trying to dig up some proof. [/quote] That I did. We really need to talk less, it's getting far to easy to get info from each other. I was the Gladiator then suddenly I was dead and was the Chatbox Vigilante, who can kill people with kindness. I didn't get my second role card till I came back to life and I laughed so hard when I realized how I died.
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-12-06 10:03:44:
Also I'm pretty sure Dragoneirre knew I was maf and was trying to dig up some proof.
That I did. We really need to talk less, it's getting far to easy to get info from each other. I was the Gladiator then suddenly I was dead and was the Chatbox Vigilante, who can kill people with kindness. I didn't get my second role card till I came back to life and I laughed so hard when I realized how I died.
[quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-12-06 08:29:50" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-12-06 08:28:39" ] [quote name="Dragoneirre" date="2019-12-06 08:28:12" ] I still have a question: What could Switzerland do? [/quote] yeah [/quote] Nothing. We just had to cause chaos. We literally had no costume, and no one was supposed to know what the crap we were. [/quote] Yep. THAT's how I knew Spectral was Maf. I didn't accuse them because I didn't want to reveal my role. Spectral was somewhat-claiming what I had, hence my Sus.
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-12-06 08:29:50:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-12-06 08:28:39:
Dragoneirre wrote on 2019-12-06 08:28:12:
I still have a question: What could Switzerland do?
yeah

Nothing. We just had to cause chaos. We literally had no costume, and no one was supposed to know what the crap we were.

Yep. THAT's how I knew Spectral was Maf. I didn't accuse them because I didn't want to reveal my role. Spectral was somewhat-claiming what I had, hence my Sus.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
*dead person suddenly materializes* Good game y'all, sorry that I was unhelpful :P ~[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
*dead person suddenly materializes*
Good game y'all, sorry that I was unhelpful :P
~
newforumsignature.png
[quote name="LuciaSkittles" date="2019-12-07 00:38:40" ] *dead person suddenly materializes* Good game y'all, sorry that I was unhelpful :P ~[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [/quote] its chill. Sorry I had to lynch you for a maf win at the time.
LuciaSkittles wrote on 2019-12-07 00:38:40:
*dead person suddenly materializes*
Good game y'all, sorry that I was unhelpful :P
~
its chill. Sorry I had to lynch you for a maf win at the time.
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
[quote name="Dragoneirre" date="2019-12-06 08:28:12" ] I still have a question: What could Switzerland do? [/quote] Switch roles! For example, if I was the Spy and someone else was the Elf, then we could get switched, and I would be the Elf and they would be the Spy. It's like a redirector, but with roles instead of actions! :D
Dragoneirre wrote on 2019-12-06 08:28:12:
I still have a question: What could Switzerland do?

Switch roles! For example, if I was the Spy and someone else was the Elf, then we could get switched, and I would be the Elf and they would be the Spy. It's like a redirector, but with roles instead of actions! :D
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169