Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 724 725 726 727 728 ... 765 766
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2669851/31#post_54365132][img]https://i.imgur.com/asoVvFO.png[/img][/url] [center][emoji=left wing size=1][b]Welcome to the [u]Pre-5th Anniversary[/u] update.[/b][emoji=right wing size=1] [i]Hello everyone! Ever since our last community update which introduced the factions mechanic, much has changed, both in the game itself and behind the scenes. Furthermore, we are fast approaching October once more, which means KitC will be celebrating yet another birthday! Read below for new updates to get ready for.[/i][/center] [u]#1. New Secondary Master: Winterrox66[/u] Please give a warm welcome to @Winterrox66! She will be joining, or rather rejoining, the staff team as a Secondary Master. You can look forward to games run by her in the future! Do congratulate her if you see her around. With that said, our Secondary Master applications will be closing for the time being. If you were interested to apply, fret not, for it will open again in the indeterminate future when we need more hands on deck! If you’d still like an experience of running games, you are welcome to apply for Quell Master, to run quells (Discord-exclusive games which are usually more flexible than main games) in our Discord server. [u]#2. 5th Anniversary survey[/u] [b][u][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXJOaFP9iLXjwuxAg9V2HzviEgghsIhjy8o-K9dJJQ5kSDEA/viewform]ACCESS THE SURVEY HERE![/url][/u][/b] As the game quickly approaches its fifth year, the staff would like to gather opinions and feedback from all of you! This survey will take about 3 minutes to complete, and has questions about gameplay, roles and even a voting section for possible future changes. If you had any pressing suggestions or things to tell us, or would like your opinion heard in the votes, please do fill the form! It’s not mandatory, but highly encouraged. [i]Do note all responses on the form will be considered, but we reserve the right to choose whether or not to implement new changes.[/i] [u]#3. New rules[/u] - Kills will not clear any dragon/prove any dragon’s innocence, apart from the target. - A minimum word count of 10 is required for any roleplay, be it the thread or Discord channel. If you are at a loss of what to say, you can use: “X thought for a while and decided to vote Y.” - Spectators are not allowed to post comments of any kind in the discussion platforms of the game they are spectating. [u]#4. 5th Anniversary game[/u] We will be hosting a game to celebrate KitC’s 5th anniversary on the Discord server. Signups will open, tentatively, on September 20th, and Day Zero will begin on October 14th. This year, the theme will be [b]celebrations[/b]. More specifically, a mysterious benefactor has kindly offered their private island off the coast of the Sunbeam Ruins as a venue to host a fair and a banquet to celebrate. Their identity cannot be made known just yet, but here is a message they would like to pass to you all: [quote]I cordially invite you all to my island and castle for a celebration. Do come dressed in your best, and feel free to bring along any wares or talents you may want to showcase, as this celebration will be a valuable networking opportunity I’m sure you don’t want to miss out on. I assure you that my island, off the coast of Lightweaver’s Domain, is more than suitable for a grand festival befitting of this momentous occasion. I will provide travelling details at a later date. I look forward to your attendance, and meeting all of you marvellous individuals![/quote] And as for the dragon requirement, you are to use dragons that have [u]not been played in a KitC game prior to the opening of 5th anniversary’s signups[/u]. The usual quell requirement of playing related dragons is not enforced, but you may follow it if you wish. For RP and theme purposes, each dragon is highly encouraged to have a [b]Motive[/b] for joining the banquet; it can be anything you can think of. Be it downright murderous and intending to murder everyone on the island, or wanting to steal some prized treasures from the castle hoards, or genuinely coming to establish new trade deals, anything goes. It is not compulsory but having one would make the banquet more fun! [u]#5. Schedule for games following this update[/u] - Main game: Game 33 will begin sometime in August. The game master(s) are currently undecided, but will be confirmed in due time. - Anniversary game: Schedule has been stated above. [i]Do note that due to the schedule, Game 33 may overlap with the 5th anniversary game. Please keep this in mind when deciding to sign up for either of the games.[/i] - Quell game: Quells will be put on hold until the anniversary game ends, which highly suggests that Quell 8 will begin next year in 2024. [url=https://forms.gle/3SVVxeVW8GrSp5jr5]Applications for quell masters are open throughout this period, until we state otherwise.[/url] That is all for today’s announcement! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to direct your concerns to me or any Secondary Master via PM. Our [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]Discord[/url] is always open if you want to hop by and chat. Hope you all have a good day/night! ------ [size=2]KitC master pinglist was here. If you were pinged, you have participated in a KitC game in the past. To be removed, please PM me. [/size]
asoVvFO.png

Welcome to the Pre-5th Anniversary update.

Hello everyone! Ever since our last community update which introduced the factions mechanic, much has changed, both in the game itself and behind the scenes. Furthermore, we are fast approaching October once more, which means KitC will be celebrating yet another birthday! Read below for new updates to get ready for.

#1. New Secondary Master: Winterrox66
Please give a warm welcome to @Winterrox66! She will be joining, or rather rejoining, the staff team as a Secondary Master. You can look forward to games run by her in the future! Do congratulate her if you see her around.
With that said, our Secondary Master applications will be closing for the time being. If you were interested to apply, fret not, for it will open again in the indeterminate future when we need more hands on deck! If you’d still like an experience of running games, you are welcome to apply for Quell Master, to run quells (Discord-exclusive games which are usually more flexible than main games) in our Discord server.

#2. 5th Anniversary survey
ACCESS THE SURVEY HERE!
As the game quickly approaches its fifth year, the staff would like to gather opinions and feedback from all of you! This survey will take about 3 minutes to complete, and has questions about gameplay, roles and even a voting section for possible future changes. If you had any pressing suggestions or things to tell us, or would like your opinion heard in the votes, please do fill the form! It’s not mandatory, but highly encouraged. Do note all responses on the form will be considered, but we reserve the right to choose whether or not to implement new changes.

#3. New rules
- Kills will not clear any dragon/prove any dragon’s innocence, apart from the target.
- A minimum word count of 10 is required for any roleplay, be it the thread or Discord channel. If you are at a loss of what to say, you can use: “X thought for a while and decided to vote Y.”
- Spectators are not allowed to post comments of any kind in the discussion platforms of the game they are spectating.

#4. 5th Anniversary game
We will be hosting a game to celebrate KitC’s 5th anniversary on the Discord server. Signups will open, tentatively, on September 20th, and Day Zero will begin on October 14th. This year, the theme will be celebrations. More specifically, a mysterious benefactor has kindly offered their private island off the coast of the Sunbeam Ruins as a venue to host a fair and a banquet to celebrate. Their identity cannot be made known just yet, but here is a message they would like to pass to you all:
Quote:
I cordially invite you all to my island and castle for a celebration. Do come dressed in your best, and feel free to bring along any wares or talents you may want to showcase, as this celebration will be a valuable networking opportunity I’m sure you don’t want to miss out on. I assure you that my island, off the coast of Lightweaver’s Domain, is more than suitable for a grand festival befitting of this momentous occasion. I will provide travelling details at a later date. I look forward to your attendance, and meeting all of you marvellous individuals!
And as for the dragon requirement, you are to use dragons that have not been played in a KitC game prior to the opening of 5th anniversary’s signups. The usual quell requirement of playing related dragons is not enforced, but you may follow it if you wish. For RP and theme purposes, each dragon is highly encouraged to have a Motive for joining the banquet; it can be anything you can think of. Be it downright murderous and intending to murder everyone on the island, or wanting to steal some prized treasures from the castle hoards, or genuinely coming to establish new trade deals, anything goes. It is not compulsory but having one would make the banquet more fun!

#5. Schedule for games following this update
- Main game: Game 33 will begin sometime in August. The game master(s) are currently undecided, but will be confirmed in due time.
- Anniversary game: Schedule has been stated above. Do note that due to the schedule, Game 33 may overlap with the 5th anniversary game. Please keep this in mind when deciding to sign up for either of the games.
- Quell game: Quells will be put on hold until the anniversary game ends, which highly suggests that Quell 8 will begin next year in 2024. Applications for quell masters are open throughout this period, until we state otherwise.

That is all for today’s announcement! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to direct your concerns to me or any Secondary Master via PM. Our Discord is always open if you want to hop by and chat. Hope you all have a good day/night!

KitC master pinglist was here. If you were pinged, you have participated in a KitC game in the past. To be removed, please PM me.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LOOK AT MY WIFE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LOOK AT MY WIFE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
WOOO
WOOO
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
YOO THIS SOUNDS SO GREAT
YOO THIS SOUNDS SO GREAT
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
YOOO SO MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR THE ANNI
YOOO SO MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR THE ANNI
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
YOOOO
I already know exactly who I'm gonna throw at the anniversary game!
YOOOO
I already know exactly who I'm gonna throw at the anniversary game!
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Oohhhh I might play
Oohhhh I might play
7NebxtL.jpg
oh the anniversary game pitch sounds SICK, can't wait
oh the anniversary game pitch sounds SICK, can't wait
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
Congrat Winter! Happy to see you back.

To everyone -- go join the anni game!!
Congrat Winter! Happy to see you back.

To everyone -- go join the anni game!!
Waitlist is still open for the main game! If you want to be added please let me know! ^^
Waitlist is still open for the main game! If you want to be added please let me know! ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 724 725 726 727 728 ... 765 766