Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 765 766
i should probably initiate interactions but i'm way too worried i'm being presumptuous by assuming anyone or their characters would be open to interacting with me and mine hjkljhukj
i should probably initiate interactions but i'm way too worried i'm being presumptuous by assuming anyone or their characters would be open to interacting with me and mine hjkljhukj
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
@Fauxbia kajgsfkjhdkfsah I am ALWAYS open to interaction! :D or feel free to just call seph pretty or weird xD
@Fauxbia kajgsfkjhdkfsah I am ALWAYS open to interaction! :D or feel free to just call seph pretty or weird xD
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
As am I-..also going to clear things up before I end up like Skywarp last round lol

Kuizer is a Ghidorah brother however Kuizer is basically the Kevin of the three and wouldnt have any malice toward anyone for no reasons (his brothers however would)

I can go further for Kuizer's defense if questions are provided
As am I-..also going to clear things up before I end up like Skywarp last round lol

Kuizer is a Ghidorah brother however Kuizer is basically the Kevin of the three and wouldnt have any malice toward anyone for no reasons (his brothers however would)

I can go further for Kuizer's defense if questions are provided
s0SlLkc.png
goodnight people, love to get brainstorms/Roleplays in, but it's midnight here :p
goodnight people, love to get brainstorms/Roleplays in, but it's midnight here :p
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Health is most important (and this a mafia game where you got be suspicious of everyone and have to vote someone out, can be taxing), so take care Ragsy!! --- Sorry I wanted to rp sooner, but there’s a heatwave and my focus, like, melted away?? It’s so warm DX Hence why I haven't post my 2nd one, working on it! [quote name="ShadowSky" date="2022-07-30 10:20:51" ] Yeahhhh, I've felt it. Solution: Stay in house all the time. Do not under any circumstances go outside. Oh wait that's what I do every day anyway -- [/quote] It's warm indoors here too rip. Also I'm poor and AC-less, double rip. I'll get through it, I have cold water and a fan. Just slower response for RPs. @ladyvixen - poor Siren, and poor Sundancer if she knows Siren, my goodness. You can join the waitlist if you want now! Best of luck in future.
Health is most important (and this a mafia game where you got be suspicious of everyone and have to vote someone out, can be taxing), so take care Ragsy!!

---

Sorry I wanted to rp sooner, but there’s a heatwave and my focus, like, melted away??
It’s so warm DX

Hence why I haven't post my 2nd one, working on it!
ShadowSky wrote on 2022-07-30 10:20:51:
Yeahhhh, I've felt it.
Solution: Stay in house all the time. Do not under any circumstances go outside.
Oh wait that's what I do every day anyway --

It's warm indoors here too rip.
Also I'm poor and AC-less, double rip.

I'll get through it, I have cold water and a fan. Just slower response for RPs.

@ladyvixen - poor Siren, and poor Sundancer if she knows Siren, my goodness.
You can join the waitlist if you want now! Best of luck in future.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[quote name="Magmish" date="2022-07-30 09:14:11" ] Sorry I wanted to rp sooner, but there’s a heatwave and my focus, like, melted away?? It’s so warm DX [/quote] haha i feel you, theres a heatwave here too well for the past three days, its so hot out x_x
Magmish wrote on 2022-07-30 09:14:11:

Sorry I wanted to rp sooner, but there’s a heatwave and my focus, like, melted away??
It’s so warm DX

haha i feel you, theres a heatwave here too

well for the past three days, its so hot out x_x
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
I haven't felt it much but tbh i barely move in my room and have an AC
I haven't felt it much but tbh i barely move in my room and have an AC
s0SlLkc.png
Yeahhhh, I've felt it.
Solution: Stay in house all the time. Do not under any circumstances go outside.
Yeahhhh, I've felt it.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
waitlist please! idk if yall saw on the discord o_o
waitlist please! idk if yall saw on the discord o_o
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
WAIT HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ALSO LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT?

Okay, so here's why Candyfloss couldn't have killed Siren.
Yes, she is capable of curing poison, but how in the world would an ANTIDOTE let her poison somebody?
She would never kill a fish.
If I had to have Candyfloss poison somebody (which is never) she would still hold to her defense of animals and not killing them.

Suspects:
Garen:
He was literaly stated to have honeycomb, and I bet he can make a poison.

Kuizer:
Spent the night in the teahouse thing, so he has access to the same things as Garen.
Both of them, however, are large dragons, so while Siren might match them in size, but they would still be by theory able to take him down.
Yeah, Sirensong seemed like a pretty peaceful, frail dragon, so that would also make it easier to take him down?

Still tho, I more believe it was a smaller dragon who wouldn't be able to take down an imperial-sized coatl, and also be able to knock SOFTLY on the door. I feel like a larger dragons wouldn't be able to do that.
(I'm sorry if this is bad I've never written an rp defense)
WAIT HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ALSO LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT?

Okay, so here's why Candyfloss couldn't have killed Siren.
Yes, she is capable of curing poison, but how in the world would an ANTIDOTE let her poison somebody?
She would never kill a fish.
If I had to have Candyfloss poison somebody (which is never) she would still hold to her defense of animals and not killing them.

Suspects:
Garen:
He was literaly stated to have honeycomb, and I bet he can make a poison.

Kuizer:
Spent the night in the teahouse thing, so he has access to the same things as Garen.
Both of them, however, are large dragons, so while Siren might match them in size, but they would still be by theory able to take him down.
Yeah, Sirensong seemed like a pretty peaceful, frail dragon, so that would also make it easier to take him down?

Still tho, I more believe it was a smaller dragon who wouldn't be able to take down an imperial-sized coatl, and also be able to knock SOFTLY on the door. I feel like a larger dragons wouldn't be able to do that.
(I'm sorry if this is bad I've never written an rp defense)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 765 766