Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 658 659 660 661 662 ... 765 766
i think most of us need to decide who to vote ut- eventually (me included) those who haven't decided on a vote will be pinged about needing t place their votes before the day ends in the game
i think most of us need to decide who to vote ut- eventually (me included) those who haven't decided on a vote will be pinged about needing t place their votes before the day ends in the game
s0SlLkc.png
I’ve been trying to find more clues, narrow down the suspect pool but I got nothing, and I think I defended Garen with all that I can. :/

It’s also been a lot nicer/cooler outside (well there's a warm breeze, lol), so I’ve been returning home a lot later.

Still warm indoors so I haven’t RPed in while.

My next one will include a vote.
Just not sure who.
I’ve been trying to find more clues, narrow down the suspect pool but I got nothing, and I think I defended Garen with all that I can. :/

It’s also been a lot nicer/cooler outside (well there's a warm breeze, lol), so I’ve been returning home a lot later.

Still warm indoors so I haven’t RPed in while.

My next one will include a vote.
Just not sure who.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
I put in a RP post, I’ll vote in my next one. I’m still deciding who I want to vote for.
I put in a RP post, I’ll vote in my next one. I’m still deciding who I want to vote for.
[center][quote=Voting][size=5][b][emoji=scroll 2 size=1]Day 1 Votes[emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/b][/size] ----- [b]Scold's Bridle[/b] votes for [b]N/A[/b] [b]Garen[/b] votes for [b]Iriza[/b] [b]Iriza[/b] votes for [b]Garen[/b] [b]Kira[/b] votes for [b]Aviva[/b] [b]Kuizer[/b] votes for [b]Aviva[/b] [b]Seph[/b] votes for [b]Aviva[/b] [b]Candyfloss[/b] votes for [b]N/A[/b] [b]Bray[/b] votes for [b]Garen[/b] [b]Aviva[/b] votes for [b]Garen[/b] [b]Dune[/b] votes for [b]Garen[/b] [b]Astrid[/b] votes for [b]Garen[/b] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [b]Aviva:[/b] 3 [b]Garen:[/b] 5 [b]Iriza:[/b] 1 [/quote][/center]
Voting wrote:
Day 1 Votes
Scold's Bridle votes for N/A

Garen votes for Iriza

Iriza votes for Garen

Kira votes for Aviva

Kuizer votes for Aviva

Seph votes for Aviva

Candyfloss votes for N/A

Bray votes for Garen

Aviva votes for Garen

Dune votes for Garen

Astrid votes for Garen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aviva: 3
Garen: 5
Iriza: 1
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Strangeflesh @Magmish @Dawntalon427 @RaiynTheAlicorn @Griffinaregold @Pandacow @ShadowSky @umbrellafella @Fauxbia

Star hasn't been feeling too well lately! So she has asked me to give you all boops instead :) pls get ur vote in soon so when Star feels better she can write the exile.
@Strangeflesh @Magmish @Dawntalon427 @RaiynTheAlicorn @Griffinaregold @Pandacow @ShadowSky @umbrellafella @Fauxbia

Star hasn't been feeling too well lately! So she has asked me to give you all boops instead :) pls get ur vote in soon so when Star feels better she can write the exile.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
so sorry for the delay, ive been quite distracted by other things lately!! i'll put in my post as soon as possible ^^;
so sorry for the delay, ive been quite distracted by other things lately!! i'll put in my post as soon as possible ^^;
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
Sorry, I haven’t been feeling well either, so less time on the computer screen. I hope Star will feel better soon!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] So I’m aware there are votes for Aviva and the smart move would be to vote for her as well, but I really don’t think it’s her? Idk though. I think we can establish that I am not good at this. xD Since I had to vote anyway I tried to think of a dragon that Garen would vote for story purposes, since I can't see him voting for Aviva anyway. Iriza immediately accuses Aviva of committing the crime which does surprise him since he assumes they’re good friends. She went into Aviva’s place/hanged out with her, could have stolen poison. Also she didn’t order tea but was at the counter, could have taken some honeycomb fragments while Garen and Aviva were distracted. [center]It’s been fun! Take care everyone![/center]
Sorry, I haven’t been feeling well either, so less time on the computer screen. I hope Star will feel better soon!!

So I’m aware there are votes for Aviva and the smart move would be to vote for her as well, but I really don’t think it’s her? Idk though. I think we can establish that I am not good at this. xD

Since I had to vote anyway I tried to think of a dragon that Garen would vote for story purposes, since I can't see him voting for Aviva anyway. Iriza immediately accuses Aviva of committing the crime which does surprise him since he assumes they’re good friends. She went into Aviva’s place/hanged out with her, could have stolen poison. Also she didn’t order tea but was at the counter, could have taken some honeycomb fragments while Garen and Aviva were distracted.
It’s been fun! Take care everyone!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
im really sorry for voting garen, it's just that aviva feels far too obvious to me and garen was the only other one with evidence of any sort against him. you make a fair point about iriza, though! i think i might write that one down
im really sorry for voting garen, it's just that aviva feels far too obvious to me and garen was the only other one with evidence of any sort against him. you make a fair point about iriza, though! i think i might write that one down
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
@Pandacow Are you voting for Garen? Not sure if that bolded section in your RP is your vote. ^^
@Pandacow Are you voting for Garen? Not sure if that bolded section in your RP is your vote. ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I didn't really want to vote Garen, but ... honestly even though it's obvious, I don't see who else it could be.
Though yeah, you do have a point about Iriza!
I didn't really want to vote Garen, but ... honestly even though it's obvious, I don't see who else it could be.
Though yeah, you do have a point about Iriza!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 658 659 660 661 662 ... 765 766