Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 765 766
My defence: Uh Garen didn't do it, your honor! Also it's likely a dragon tried to frame him plus the other dragons mentioned above. The fish snacks and honey sauce seems to be referring to his stuff in the teahouse, meaning the Killer is a dragon who had visited that place? But it's important to note that Day 0 is an entirely optional thing to do?? This is only my second time but it seems like you can't truly rely on everything that was said there? Usually we pay attention to the size of the dragon (their apparel and their familiar if they have one)and since [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/661#post_51768350]Siren[/url] was the size of a large dragon, poison was probably the best way to get him. [quote=Night 1 Clues] Just then, a soft knock came at his door. Heading over, he opened the door to see a small woven package at his doorstep. [b]tl;dr: The Killer poisoned Sirensong with poisoned fish snacks.[/b][/quote] Can likely rule out the Imperials. edit: so I don't think it's Kuizer.
My defence: Uh Garen didn't do it, your honor!

Also it's likely a dragon tried to frame him plus the other dragons mentioned above. The fish snacks and honey sauce seems to be referring to his stuff in the teahouse, meaning the Killer is a dragon who had visited that place?

But it's important to note that Day 0 is an entirely optional thing to do?? This is only my second time but it seems like you can't truly rely on everything that was said there?

Usually we pay attention to the size of the dragon (their apparel and their familiar if they have one)and since Siren was the size of a large dragon, poison was probably the best way to get him.
Night 1 Clues wrote:
Just then, a soft knock came at his door. Heading over, he opened the door to see a small woven package at his doorstep.

tl;dr: The Killer poisoned Sirensong with poisoned fish snacks.

Can likely rule out the Imperials.
edit: so I don't think it's Kuizer.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[quote name="Magmish" date="2022-07-29 08:08:02" ] Usually we pay attention to the size of the dragon and since Siren was the size of a large dragon, poison was probably the best way to get him. [/quote] Oh yea! I didnt know there was an imperial sized coatl-.. Oop I'm glad there's people who pay attention to these types of details :') I'm too tired most of the time to notice and just like funny roleplay stuff
Magmish wrote on 2022-07-29 08:08:02:
Usually we pay attention to the size of the dragon and since Siren was the size of a large dragon, poison was probably the best way to get him.

Oh yea! I didnt know there was an imperial sized coatl-.. Oop I'm glad there's people who pay attention to these types of details :') I'm too tired most of the time to notice and just like funny roleplay stuff
s0SlLkc.png
[quote name="Magmish" date="2022-07-29 08:08:02" ] Also it's likely a dragon tried to frame him plus the other dragons mentioned above. The fish snacks and honey sauce is likely referring to his stuff in the teahouse, meaning the Killer is a dragon who had visited that place? [snip] Usually we pay attention to the size of the dragon and since Siren was the size of a large dragon, poison was probably the best way to get him. [quote=Night 1 Clues] Just then, a soft knock came at his door. Heading over, he opened the door to see a small woven package at his doorstep. [b]tl;dr: The Killer poisoned Sirensong with poisoned fish snacks.[/b][/quote] Can likely rule out the Imperials. [/quote] i agree that the larger dragons aren't as likely to be behind the murder, but i did edit with the possibility that it may have been kuizer too, since he was in the kitchen for the night (and he doesn't seem the sort of dragon to beat people up with his own claws) however, garen does still fit the bill of being too small to fight siren, and could still have easily made the honeyed fish snacks
Magmish wrote on 2022-07-29 08:08:02:
Also it's likely a dragon tried to frame him plus the other dragons mentioned above. The fish snacks and honey sauce is likely referring to his stuff in the teahouse, meaning the Killer is a dragon who had visited that place?

[snip]

Usually we pay attention to the size of the dragon and since Siren was the size of a large dragon, poison was probably the best way to get him.
Night 1 Clues wrote:
Just then, a soft knock came at his door. Heading over, he opened the door to see a small woven package at his doorstep.

tl;dr: The Killer poisoned Sirensong with poisoned fish snacks.

Can likely rule out the Imperials.

i agree that the larger dragons aren't as likely to be behind the murder, but i did edit with the possibility that it may have been kuizer too, since he was in the kitchen for the night (and he doesn't seem the sort of dragon to beat people up with his own claws)

however, garen does still fit the bill of being too small to fight siren, and could still have easily made the honeyed fish snacks
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
No offence to Siren who was absolute sweetheart, but they seem like a pacifist and don't know how to fight?

Garen would absolutely throw hands xD
and he would not poison his own food to kill a dragon.

EDIT:
posted my RP, haven't voted.
Feel free to take my Toxindiver suggestion to test for poison or if any dragons has ways of confirming it's poison, go for it.

Debated if I should have made Garen sprint to the food storage, grab toxindivers and toss it on the food and then I was like, buddy you need to chill, not even half of the clan hasn't woke up yet.

EDIT 2:
So the Killer paid attention to Day 0, but after some thought this doesn’t mean it has to be one of the dragons in the teahouse.

Anyone can gather the honey or fish snacks but poison would be hard to come by. Unless the fish was poisonous/deadly to eat?

I’m thinking it’s a small dragon. They had to poison the victim, plus they knocked on the door softly and made a small woven package.

Dragons I’m clearing based on that fact: (aka I really believe they're innocent)
Scold - probably wouldn’t knock softly
Kira - would have done something more extreme to solve her ‘problem’ or throw hands lol
Bray -don’t think this is how she would kill a dragon

Which still leaves a lot of dragons, but it’s a start xD
No offence to Siren who was absolute sweetheart, but they seem like a pacifist and don't know how to fight?

Garen would absolutely throw hands xD
and he would not poison his own food to kill a dragon.

EDIT:
posted my RP, haven't voted.
Feel free to take my Toxindiver suggestion to test for poison or if any dragons has ways of confirming it's poison, go for it.

Debated if I should have made Garen sprint to the food storage, grab toxindivers and toss it on the food and then I was like, buddy you need to chill, not even half of the clan hasn't woke up yet.

EDIT 2:
So the Killer paid attention to Day 0, but after some thought this doesn’t mean it has to be one of the dragons in the teahouse.

Anyone can gather the honey or fish snacks but poison would be hard to come by. Unless the fish was poisonous/deadly to eat?

I’m thinking it’s a small dragon. They had to poison the victim, plus they knocked on the door softly and made a small woven package.

Dragons I’m clearing based on that fact: (aka I really believe they're innocent)
Scold - probably wouldn’t knock softly
Kira - would have done something more extreme to solve her ‘problem’ or throw hands lol
Bray -don’t think this is how she would kill a dragon

Which still leaves a lot of dragons, but it’s a start xD
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Ima come up with sefense tomorrow, goodnight. It's been a long dsy for me.
I swear I'll have to become a cat to keep up with your activities at night.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
[quote name="Griffinaregold" date="2022-07-29 08:31:51" ] Ima come up with sefense tomorrow, goodnight. It's been a long dsy for me. I swear I'll have to become a cat to keep up with your activities at night. [/quote] no worries, i have to go to bed soon too as well. defences are best when you have time to think them over, anyway!
Griffinaregold wrote on 2022-07-29 08:31:51:

no worries, i have to go to bed soon too as well. defences are best when you have time to think them over, anyway!
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
I'm not voting yet, but I also don't think it was a large dragon.
Poison is hard to come by, but maybe it was taken from others? For example some remedies that might be used as poison. Or just straight up poison that was stolen. A small dragon makes sense.

I also didn't know Siren was that big --
I'm not voting yet, but I also don't think it was a large dragon.
Poison is hard to come by, but maybe it was taken from others? For example some remedies that might be used as poison. Or just straight up poison that was stolen. A small dragon makes sense.

I also didn't know Siren was that big --
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
How do you guys do the cool horizontal portrait? haha
How do you guys do the cool horizontal portrait? haha
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven

i just took the images of both dune and cyrothska, put them in a little rectangle, and then uploaded the picture to imgbb- however, checking the image addresses, iriza's seems to have been done using the coliseum portraits. https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/735615/73561410.png is the link to seph's portrait
@JellyRaven

i just took the images of both dune and cyrothska, put them in a little rectangle, and then uploaded the picture to imgbb- however, checking the image addresses, iriza's seems to have been done using the coliseum portraits. https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/735615/73561410.png is the link to seph's portrait
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
@umbrellafella Oh thank you so much! :D that's cool. I love how yours has dune and cyrothska together. ^^

@umbrellafella Oh thank you so much! :D that's cool. I love how yours has dune and cyrothska together. ^^

JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 765 766