Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 657 658 659 660 661 ... 765 766
if you check garen's form, it actually says he's unusually small for an obelisk. he's about the size of a spiral if i remember correctly, so far smaller than siren and very much capable of knocking quietly

i'm sorry magmish, he's just very suspicious right now :')
if you check garen's form, it actually says he's unusually small for an obelisk. he's about the size of a spiral if i remember correctly, so far smaller than siren and very much capable of knocking quietly

i'm sorry magmish, he's just very suspicious right now :')
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
It's all good!

And honestly, I rather Garen get exiled instead of Kuizer. I feel so bad that I accidentally drag him into this mess asdakjna;ak

I really don't think it's an Imperial.
Watch the Killer end up being an Imperial pfft.

edit: Oh I don't live in a desert, Canadian here. It even snows a lot in the winter, but nowadays we get super warm summers and wildfires. It sucks.

edit 2: @umbrellafella - would you say Garen and Dune are the exact same size then, measurement wise? Since Dune is using a scry image and her measurements as a Nocturne is much bigger than Garen's.
5.04 m
4.92 m
449.88 kg

It's good to clear things up for future investigations. Maybe at some point organize dragons from smallest to biggest. xD
It's all good!

And honestly, I rather Garen get exiled instead of Kuizer. I feel so bad that I accidentally drag him into this mess asdakjna;ak

I really don't think it's an Imperial.
Watch the Killer end up being an Imperial pfft.

edit: Oh I don't live in a desert, Canadian here. It even snows a lot in the winter, but nowadays we get super warm summers and wildfires. It sucks.

edit 2: @umbrellafella - would you say Garen and Dune are the exact same size then, measurement wise? Since Dune is using a scry image and her measurements as a Nocturne is much bigger than Garen's.
5.04 m
4.92 m
449.88 kg

It's good to clear things up for future investigations. Maybe at some point organize dragons from smallest to biggest. xD
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
I think it's fair that Kuizer is suspected tho tbh he is a big lad but he is a Ghidorah sibling so the way they handle their problems is... electrically shocking cough cough King of the Monsters cough cough

edit here: Also Garen and Kuizer sharing a place together now-

Plus being the kind one of his siblings it would make sense some dragons can suspect Kuizer could just be playing everyone for being overly friendly for a dragon like him lel..although if Kuizer were to be chosen to be exiled which would be worse for him? To be killed by another dragon or exiled and sent back to his big scary older brothers who wanna terraform the very world we exist in :')

edit 2: Also can we just assume that those who dropped out that their dragons just quietly left on day 1 due to the murder and wanting to live another day?
Also me frgetting 3 posts a day only so off already spent 2 D:

Im sitting here making up stuff and reasons to suspect him and not at the same time what am I doing Xp it's 12 helpme
I think it's fair that Kuizer is suspected tho tbh he is a big lad but he is a Ghidorah sibling so the way they handle their problems is... electrically shocking cough cough King of the Monsters cough cough

edit here: Also Garen and Kuizer sharing a place together now-

Plus being the kind one of his siblings it would make sense some dragons can suspect Kuizer could just be playing everyone for being overly friendly for a dragon like him lel..although if Kuizer were to be chosen to be exiled which would be worse for him? To be killed by another dragon or exiled and sent back to his big scary older brothers who wanna terraform the very world we exist in :')

edit 2: Also can we just assume that those who dropped out that their dragons just quietly left on day 1 due to the murder and wanting to live another day?
Also me frgetting 3 posts a day only so off already spent 2 D:

Im sitting here making up stuff and reasons to suspect him and not at the same time what am I doing Xp it's 12 helpme
s0SlLkc.png
im getting tired of having to come back to edit my thing grgr but the whole killer making an emperor thing is still a frightening posabilitiy

i was thinking about editing my second post for day 1 but then my brain went: wait that could be considered as cheating tho couldnt it? So Im not gonna do it if it is but bc i dont wanna waste another post for a few sentences before deciding on a vote Kuizer has gone back to the Teahouse with nambi to organize things and help dragons that arrive for drinks or food-..although he doesnt know how to make tea himself he'll just take what is in storage and give what's ordered.. with help from his familiar (Sparkle Nymph) need any reminders But yea that's what the big golden imperial lad is doing before I share my third post for the deciding vote.
im getting tired of having to come back to edit my thing grgr but the whole killer making an emperor thing is still a frightening posabilitiy

i was thinking about editing my second post for day 1 but then my brain went: wait that could be considered as cheating tho couldnt it? So Im not gonna do it if it is but bc i dont wanna waste another post for a few sentences before deciding on a vote Kuizer has gone back to the Teahouse with nambi to organize things and help dragons that arrive for drinks or food-..although he doesnt know how to make tea himself he'll just take what is in storage and give what's ordered.. with help from his familiar (Sparkle Nymph) need any reminders But yea that's what the big golden imperial lad is doing before I share my third post for the deciding vote.
s0SlLkc.png
@Magmish

whoops, i forgot she's still a nocturne! for RP's sake, i'll give her the measurements of an actual spiral i own, just to remain accurate to the breed's canon sizes:

Length: 4.23 m
Wingspan: 3.05 m
Weight: 111.59 kg

i'll edit these onto her form when i can
@Magmish

whoops, i forgot she's still a nocturne! for RP's sake, i'll give her the measurements of an actual spiral i own, just to remain accurate to the breed's canon sizes:

Length: 4.23 m
Wingspan: 3.05 m
Weight: 111.59 kg

i'll edit these onto her form when i can
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
A chart of largest-to-smallest dragons would be useful! I might do one if I have time today. Also, I've already used 2 of my 3 posts haha -- guess I'll need to vote soon. Garen is looking suspicious right now, admittedly, but honestly I think it's too obvious.
I'm also thinking it's a small dragon.

edit: HOW DID I USE ALL THREE -- I guess I'll have to edit/delete my last post, which wasn't so important.
A chart of largest-to-smallest dragons would be useful! I might do one if I have time today. Also, I've already used 2 of my 3 posts haha -- guess I'll need to vote soon. Garen is looking suspicious right now, admittedly, but honestly I think it's too obvious.
I'm also thinking it's a small dragon.

edit: HOW DID I USE ALL THREE -- I guess I'll have to edit/delete my last post, which wasn't so important.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Oh hecc, I didn't realise there was a three post per day system, I thought it was going to be like Day Zero

Anyway my thoughts are at the moment is that it's either Aviva, Garen or someone we haven't thought of as yet, but who has access to food and is a small dragon. It feels really too easy for it to be Aviva though.
Oh hecc, I didn't realise there was a three post per day system, I thought it was going to be like Day Zero

Anyway my thoughts are at the moment is that it's either Aviva, Garen or someone we haven't thought of as yet, but who has access to food and is a small dragon. It feels really too easy for it to be Aviva though.
2LHRMay.png
Yeah, I don't think the Poisoner would poison a dragon. So not Aviva.

But likewise, it doesn't make any sense that Garen would kill a dragon with honey snacks (like there are other ways he can kill a dragon, just saying).

He uses Toxindivers to test for poison, but wouldn't know anything about creating/getting poison.

As for getting the food, I just assume all dragons know how to gather food? The honeycomb fragment was available for everyone and stored in the food storage at night.

I think we need to figure out where they got the Poison, could have stolen it from Aviva's den while she was away?

It's likely the Killer is one of the quieter dragons, and they don't want to say too much. I mean I don't have discord, so maybe they're chatting there.

And from the rules:
You can post roleplays a maximum of three times before you have to vote. Day 0 is exempt from this rule.

So you can post three times, but have to vote with your fourth post!
After that, you can chat as much as you like. You can even change your vote later.
Yeah, I don't think the Poisoner would poison a dragon. So not Aviva.

But likewise, it doesn't make any sense that Garen would kill a dragon with honey snacks (like there are other ways he can kill a dragon, just saying).

He uses Toxindivers to test for poison, but wouldn't know anything about creating/getting poison.

As for getting the food, I just assume all dragons know how to gather food? The honeycomb fragment was available for everyone and stored in the food storage at night.

I think we need to figure out where they got the Poison, could have stolen it from Aviva's den while she was away?

It's likely the Killer is one of the quieter dragons, and they don't want to say too much. I mean I don't have discord, so maybe they're chatting there.

And from the rules:
You can post roleplays a maximum of three times before you have to vote. Day 0 is exempt from this rule.

So you can post three times, but have to vote with your fourth post!
After that, you can chat as much as you like. You can even change your vote later.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
I’ve been busy, so just to put my two cents in - it’s a soft lean for Garen.
I’ve been busy, so just to put my two cents in - it’s a soft lean for Garen.
Yeah I haven't been saying too much bc I honestly have nothing to say ;; believe me I wish I did
But if it matters, Astrid doesn't know the first thing about poisons and how they work. Her methods are usually much more direct when doing anything
Yeah I haven't been saying too much bc I honestly have nothing to say ;; believe me I wish I did
But if it matters, Astrid doesn't know the first thing about poisons and how they work. Her methods are usually much more direct when doing anything
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye