Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 654 655 656 657 658 ... 765 766
@YumeKozume13 No worries! Hope you get well soon :cc
@YumeKozume13 No worries! Hope you get well soon :cc
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Hey everyone, do wrap up your day zero RP soon! If you need more time do ping me here :D
Hey everyone, do wrap up your day zero RP soon! If you need more time do ping me here :D
I'd appreciate if I got a little bit of interaction in regarding Astrid, seeing as YumeKosume just left;;
If anyone wants to interact, I'm up for it!
I'd appreciate if I got a little bit of interaction in regarding Astrid, seeing as YumeKosume just left;;
If anyone wants to interact, I'm up for it!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
Just a quick note to say I'm still active! I'm dealing with some real life stuff, but hopefully I'll be posting after Day Zero when I feel a bit better.
Just a quick note to say I'm still active! I'm dealing with some real life stuff, but hopefully I'll be posting after Day Zero when I feel a bit better.
2LHRMay.png
Health is most important, so take care YumeKozume13!! Hope we get to RP together someday. :D

Posted my last RP for Day 0 since I have work soon (priorities lol) and don’t want to delay the game.

It seems right to end it with Garen releasing the beetle since last night I caught this giant spider in a tupperware container and now I got to yeet this thing back to the garden. Gently. xD
Good luck everyone ;A;
Health is most important, so take care YumeKozume13!! Hope we get to RP together someday. :D

Posted my last RP for Day 0 since I have work soon (priorities lol) and don’t want to delay the game.

It seems right to end it with Garen releasing the beetle since last night I caught this giant spider in a tupperware container and now I got to yeet this thing back to the garden. Gently. xD
Good luck everyone ;A;
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
I think I'm done with RP for Day Zero --
(Also, I completely forgot to sub to the discussion thread XD)
I think I'm done with RP for Day Zero --
(Also, I completely forgot to sub to the discussion thread XD)
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
I think ill do a wrap up post for Iriza and then ill be done
I think ill do a wrap up post for Iriza and then ill be done
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
I’m still active as well! My area is just averaging 90 degrees atm so me and my family are going out of the house a lot to escape the heat via cooling centers since our house doesn’t have ac built in, portable fans can only keep the heat at bay for so long yknow?
I’m still active as well! My area is just averaging 90 degrees atm so me and my family are going out of the house a lot to escape the heat via cooling centers since our house doesn’t have ac built in, portable fans can only keep the heat at bay for so long yknow?
Lichtdrache.gif
It was very nice and heartwarming to read everyone's interactions in day zero! The game has officially begun [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
It was very nice and heartwarming to read everyone's interactions in day zero! The game has officially begun
on the discord server, me and crazy came up with this list of suspects:

GAREN:
  • access to food storage, including fish
  • access to honeycomb
  • has knowledge in food preparation
  • small, would avoid physical confrontation with siren

AVIVA:
  • dabbles heavily in poisons

CANDYFLOSS:
  • healer, would know about poisons and how to treat their effects

DUNE:
  • cyrothska would very likely know about poisons and how to avoid them- dune may have learned from him?
  • small, would theoretically avoid physical confrontation with siren

i'm currently leaning towards garen as he has the largest amount of evidence, but i would like to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter, including magmish's defence

edit: kuizer also slept in the kitchen and may have had access to everything garen did, plus the obelisk slept outside and wouldn't have noticed if kuizer was taking fish and honeycomb, so that may be something to consider?
on the discord server, me and crazy came up with this list of suspects:

GAREN:
  • access to food storage, including fish
  • access to honeycomb
  • has knowledge in food preparation

AVIVA:
  • dabbles heavily in poisons

CANDYFLOSS:
  • healer, would know about poisons and how to treat their effects

DUNE:
  • cyrothska would very likely know about poisons and how to avoid them- dune may have learned from him?
  • small, would theoretically avoid physical confrontation with siren

i'm currently leaning towards garen as he has the largest amount of evidence, but i would like to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter, including magmish's defence

edit: kuizer also slept in the kitchen and may have had access to everything garen did, plus the obelisk slept outside and wouldn't have noticed if kuizer was taking fish and honeycomb, so that may be something to consider?
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
1 2 ... 654 655 656 657 658 ... 765 766