Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 444 445
Ten minutes ago, Beelzebub had finally calmed down after yet more milk (is this an addiction??) and a walk around the clan. Silence and peace. At lasttttttt.

Ten minutes later? Gone. Her peace was dead and g o n e.

That brat Coatl had for no absolute reason, rolled towards a random den.

"BEELZEBUB! NO BREAKING INTO RANDOM DENS! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!" Evanos screeched at the rapidly disappearing Coatl. Left with no other choice, she chased (or attempted to) after him.

"Hey! You can't just run...into...random..." Eva trailed off, staring at the carnage before her.

Ok. Wait. She was confused.

So Beelzebub was rolling around in a pool of...blood? And there was some massive mountain in the middle of nowhere?? Oh wait, it was a Wildclaw. Looked kinda dead to her. Logical conclusion number one: The blood belonged to the Wildclaw.

Nearby was a discarded sword, splashed with crimson blood. Evanos crawled over to it, gingerly avoiding the blood trickling on the ground. She was no master smith, but it seemed to be decent. She could ask Kaen, he was bound to know...wait. He was dead. Right. Logical conclusion two: The sword killed the Wildclaw

The inquisitive Coatl had rolled over to the most likely dead Wildclaw (she was pretty sure it was Opportunity, but she couldn't see her face) and proceeded to ask the corpse how it was doing.

Ah frickkk. They would definitely look guilty if they were caught in here talking to a corpse while being covered in blood. ""No Beelzebub. Opportunity... she's sleeping. Don't bother her." Beelzebub sulked off over to the sword.

Ok waitwaitwait. Who has a sword? Starbreaker, definitely. Was that her sword though? Link might have one, but if he did, she had never seen it.

Naturally, the Coatl had to attempt to poke the sword. "Nopenopenope. Don't touch. Come on, follow me." Time to scarper. Best not to be caught here. Back to the den it was then, to wash the blood off that pest.
Ten minutes ago, Beelzebub had finally calmed down after yet more milk (is this an addiction??) and a walk around the clan. Silence and peace. At lasttttttt.

Ten minutes later? Gone. Her peace was dead and g o n e.

That brat Coatl had for no absolute reason, rolled towards a random den.

"BEELZEBUB! NO BREAKING INTO RANDOM DENS! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!" Evanos screeched at the rapidly disappearing Coatl. Left with no other choice, she chased (or attempted to) after him.

"Hey! You can't just run...into...random..." Eva trailed off, staring at the carnage before her.

Ok. Wait. She was confused.

So Beelzebub was rolling around in a pool of...blood? And there was some massive mountain in the middle of nowhere?? Oh wait, it was a Wildclaw. Looked kinda dead to her. Logical conclusion number one: The blood belonged to the Wildclaw.

Nearby was a discarded sword, splashed with crimson blood. Evanos crawled over to it, gingerly avoiding the blood trickling on the ground. She was no master smith, but it seemed to be decent. She could ask Kaen, he was bound to know...wait. He was dead. Right. Logical conclusion two: The sword killed the Wildclaw

The inquisitive Coatl had rolled over to the most likely dead Wildclaw (she was pretty sure it was Opportunity, but she couldn't see her face) and proceeded to ask the corpse how it was doing.

Ah frickkk. They would definitely look guilty if they were caught in here talking to a corpse while being covered in blood. ""No Beelzebub. Opportunity... she's sleeping. Don't bother her." Beelzebub sulked off over to the sword.

Ok waitwaitwait. Who has a sword? Starbreaker, definitely. Was that her sword though? Link might have one, but if he did, she had never seen it.

Naturally, the Coatl had to attempt to poke the sword. "Nopenopenope. Don't touch. Come on, follow me." Time to scarper. Best not to be caught here. Back to the den it was then, to wash the blood off that pest.
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
Oh no... Kirby...

Thunderstar attempted to hug the large Coatl, despite their difference in size, murmuring comforting words to him and trying to calm the panicking dragon down.

"It's okay."
"We're gonna be okay."
"We're gonna be fine."

Hugging Kirby in a tight embrace, he wiped away the tears that flowed from the Coatl's eyes.

"I'll protect you."
Oh no... Kirby...

Thunderstar attempted to hug the large Coatl, despite their difference in size, murmuring comforting words to him and trying to calm the panicking dragon down.

"It's okay."
"We're gonna be okay."
"We're gonna be fine."

Hugging Kirby in a tight embrace, he wiped away the tears that flowed from the Coatl's eyes.

"I'll protect you."
0hdzmy0.png
Beelzebub trailed along after Evanos. He wasn't so sure about the sword actually, since he never actually saw Starbreaker use the sword. But that would be cool. A lot of people have swords though. Beelzebub wants sword. Maybe Sanguinnam has sword. Sanguinnam is 2nd leader and Lucian is gone. Maybe. Beelzebub want sword. Why Beelze no sword? Beelzebub sad. He rolled on the floor before chasing after Evanos again. "Me want sword? Get sword for Beelzebub pwease?"

(Beelzebub changed to Sanguinnam)
Beelzebub trailed along after Evanos. He wasn't so sure about the sword actually, since he never actually saw Starbreaker use the sword. But that would be cool. A lot of people have swords though. Beelzebub wants sword. Maybe Sanguinnam has sword. Sanguinnam is 2nd leader and Lucian is gone. Maybe. Beelzebub want sword. Why Beelze no sword? Beelzebub sad. He rolled on the floor before chasing after Evanos again. "Me want sword? Get sword for Beelzebub pwease?"

(Beelzebub changed to Sanguinnam)
JICIbJe.png
Kirby hiccupped as he tried to calm down, focusing happy thoughts, but his mind always returned to the d-word. Link. Link is my friend. Link is nice. Link is with Starbreaker a lot. I don't see Starbreaker with sharp things.

Kirby was determined not to cry again. He didn't want anymore to worry. Kirby was brave, he could take care of himself. Yeah, I can take care of myself. Like San-guin-nam with the St-orm-cl-oud Har-pie-s.

Kirby looked at Pokey inquisitively, stuttering, "St-orm-cl-oud... poyo... li-ght-ning?"

Pokey, who had learnt long ago how to interpret Kirby's broken sentences, nodded slowly. He didn't want to risk Kirby bursting into tears again. "San-guin-nam... poyo... li-ght-ning..."

(Kirby changes his vote from Starbreaker to Sanguinnam)
Kirby hiccupped as he tried to calm down, focusing happy thoughts, but his mind always returned to the d-word. Link. Link is my friend. Link is nice. Link is with Starbreaker a lot. I don't see Starbreaker with sharp things.

Kirby was determined not to cry again. He didn't want anymore to worry. Kirby was brave, he could take care of himself. Yeah, I can take care of myself. Like San-guin-nam with the St-orm-cl-oud Har-pie-s.

Kirby looked at Pokey inquisitively, stuttering, "St-orm-cl-oud... poyo... li-ght-ning?"

Pokey, who had learnt long ago how to interpret Kirby's broken sentences, nodded slowly. He didn't want to risk Kirby bursting into tears again. "San-guin-nam... poyo... li-ght-ning..."

(Kirby changes his vote from Starbreaker to Sanguinnam)
7az1aeY.gif
Nook heard the pitiful cries of a poor hatchling. Apparently, no one was watching these gremlins well enough to keep them from an actual murder scene. Seeing the milk addict rolling in the blood of a former clanmate had already sickened the Skydancer, but hearing these naive dragons accuse others of an atrocity they shouldn't know about was an even more appalling notion.

Nookington didn't voice any of these thoughts, instead leaving the body to step outside and catch a breath of fresh air. And of course, one of the fairies decided to pipe up.

"Is someone having a conscience?"

He actually managed to catch the tiny demon this time, smacking it to the ground. This caught him off guard: he had never actually hit one of them. Nook quickly glanced around to ensure no one noticed before scooping the faerie up. His familiar wasn't around to help, but he could handle a bit of magic on his own. He quickly cast Aid on the injured pixie, healing her to full health. He muttered a quick apology before sitting down, letting the other faeries berate him on his actions.
Nook heard the pitiful cries of a poor hatchling. Apparently, no one was watching these gremlins well enough to keep them from an actual murder scene. Seeing the milk addict rolling in the blood of a former clanmate had already sickened the Skydancer, but hearing these naive dragons accuse others of an atrocity they shouldn't know about was an even more appalling notion.

Nookington didn't voice any of these thoughts, instead leaving the body to step outside and catch a breath of fresh air. And of course, one of the fairies decided to pipe up.

"Is someone having a conscience?"

He actually managed to catch the tiny demon this time, smacking it to the ground. This caught him off guard: he had never actually hit one of them. Nook quickly glanced around to ensure no one noticed before scooping the faerie up. His familiar wasn't around to help, but he could handle a bit of magic on his own. He quickly cast Aid on the injured pixie, healing her to full health. He muttered a quick apology before sitting down, letting the other faeries berate him on his actions.
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
Hywel tapped his talons nervously. Thinking about it, he then spoke.

Link is of the Lightning element, no? Being a warrior apprentice, they must know some skill in melee...”
Hywel tapped his talons nervously. Thinking about it, he then spoke.

Link is of the Lightning element, no? Being a warrior apprentice, they must know some skill in melee...”
SVt2S0L.png
Link frowned. “It isn’t me. I just started my training about a week or two ago. That’s not enough for me to pick up such skills.” He looked pointedly at Hywel as he said this.

Sanguinnam. What do you say?”
Link frowned. “It isn’t me. I just started my training about a week or two ago. That’s not enough for me to pick up such skills.” He looked pointedly at Hywel as he said this.

Sanguinnam. What do you say?”
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Overhoshi was sitting up in the tower. He told his Trickster to get downstairs and give him information and where did he go?

When the Ethereal Trickster finally came back, he asked where did he go.
"Well I think you should know this, Opportunity died, and was killed by a sword."
"Who has a sword then?" Overhoshi asked.
"I've heard Link does though. There's nobody else I think, but Link is too small..."

"Lucian was exiled, why hasn't the 2nd in command stepped up? If I vote for Sanguinnam or Link nothing still makes any sense? What Sanguinnam has isn't a sword. But being a 2nd in command probably can find it? Someone that could walk with footsteps. I guess?"
"Then I'll vote for Sanguinnam, it just feels like though."

"Hey! I haven't finished!" The Ethereal Trickster called.
"What?"
"Opportunity was a guard."
"Oh no..."
Overhoshi was sitting up in the tower. He told his Trickster to get downstairs and give him information and where did he go?

When the Ethereal Trickster finally came back, he asked where did he go.
"Well I think you should know this, Opportunity died, and was killed by a sword."
"Who has a sword then?" Overhoshi asked.
"I've heard Link does though. There's nobody else I think, but Link is too small..."

"Lucian was exiled, why hasn't the 2nd in command stepped up? If I vote for Sanguinnam or Link nothing still makes any sense? What Sanguinnam has isn't a sword. But being a 2nd in command probably can find it? Someone that could walk with footsteps. I guess?"
"Then I'll vote for Sanguinnam, it just feels like though."

"Hey! I haven't finished!" The Ethereal Trickster called.
"What?"
"Opportunity was a guard."
"Oh no..."
Starbreaker frowned and thought for a moment. Opportunity wasn't the killer apparently. That ment that the killer was somewhere out there, and they knew how to use lightening. Her tail shifted in the dirt, twitching. She clawed at it before speaking up "As much as I hate to condemn a child of murder, I'll have to go with Link" For once she seemed sad, not angry about her decision. As she walked away, her metal armour clanking slightly
Starbreaker frowned and thought for a moment. Opportunity wasn't the killer apparently. That ment that the killer was somewhere out there, and they knew how to use lightening. Her tail shifted in the dirt, twitching. She clawed at it before speaking up "As much as I hate to condemn a child of murder, I'll have to go with Link" For once she seemed sad, not angry about her decision. As she walked away, her metal armour clanking slightly
7NebxtL.jpg
The sanguine dragoness looked more and more hurt with each clan mate uttering her name with accusation,suspicion and even both.Why? Other leaders would be frustrated,annoyed or just furious that their clan wishes to exile them but she wasn't.

To be honest,she hardly blames them,after all-isn't this the reason she fled her flock in the first place? Out of fear she might become danger for them,so...perhaps her clan mates are right? Perhaps she really should be exiled for their sakes.

A rueful soft grin blossomed on her lips,tough her facial expression hardly showed any emotions other than grief and hurt.

Still,there is a ruthless killer on grounds and they should be gone as soon as possible otherwise more members shall fall.
No.Sanguinnam won't allow this-as a good leader she cannot.
With a faint sigh of sorrow,the coatl gently shook her head and straightened up to appear confident and authoritive as she swept her gaze around the crowd.

Many possibilities,so many faces yet...one stood out most-Starbreaker.
It genuinenly hurts her to even dare suspect the Guardian however evidence speacks, in this case,far louder than the heart.
She is a warrior,master of weaponry-her rank requires this quality.A warrior who does not know how to handle weapons is simply not of use,are they? Link is far too young to fully take on the bloody burdens of a raging war-too innocent,not strong enough.

His mentor on the other hand...she must be strong enough to stare death in the face when fighting an enemy,and she must be even stronger mentally to bring them their end...
"Starbreaker-"The name tumbled out of her mouth as her voice weavered-"My suspicions,I am afraid,rest on you. I sincerely hope that I am wrong." And with that,the Leader fell silent,wings tight on her sides and eyes closed as her tail curled at her feet,body ever so subtly trembling.

If she is indeed wrong and the other gets exiled anyways-she would be at fault.Her soulders tensed even more at this.
The sanguine dragoness looked more and more hurt with each clan mate uttering her name with accusation,suspicion and even both.Why? Other leaders would be frustrated,annoyed or just furious that their clan wishes to exile them but she wasn't.

To be honest,she hardly blames them,after all-isn't this the reason she fled her flock in the first place? Out of fear she might become danger for them,so...perhaps her clan mates are right? Perhaps she really should be exiled for their sakes.

A rueful soft grin blossomed on her lips,tough her facial expression hardly showed any emotions other than grief and hurt.

Still,there is a ruthless killer on grounds and they should be gone as soon as possible otherwise more members shall fall.
No.Sanguinnam won't allow this-as a good leader she cannot.
With a faint sigh of sorrow,the coatl gently shook her head and straightened up to appear confident and authoritive as she swept her gaze around the crowd.

Many possibilities,so many faces yet...one stood out most-Starbreaker.
It genuinenly hurts her to even dare suspect the Guardian however evidence speacks, in this case,far louder than the heart.
She is a warrior,master of weaponry-her rank requires this quality.A warrior who does not know how to handle weapons is simply not of use,are they? Link is far too young to fully take on the bloody burdens of a raging war-too innocent,not strong enough.

His mentor on the other hand...she must be strong enough to stare death in the face when fighting an enemy,and she must be even stronger mentally to bring them their end...
"Starbreaker-"The name tumbled out of her mouth as her voice weavered-"My suspicions,I am afraid,rest on you. I sincerely hope that I am wrong." And with that,the Leader fell silent,wings tight on her sides and eyes closed as her tail curled at her feet,body ever so subtly trembling.

If she is indeed wrong and the other gets exiled anyways-she would be at fault.Her soulders tensed even more at this.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 444 445