Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99
[b]Mafia Experience:[/b] Pretty varied. I've been playing on FR since 2015. Luck of the draw lands me town more often than maf, and I believe I've yet to play as a vig. [quote=@BerryBagel]Like right now, for instance, I'm about ready to start tossin' out my initial impressions because I crave the debate. ... If we're considering characters and abilities to be linked at all, I feel like almost all the abilities related to brute strength are town. Even if we're not looking at potential abilities, I feel like the blatantly arriving and drawing a lot of attention to the fact that she's an evil character....it just seems like something mafia would want to avoid doing? ... Also, I'm initially more suspicious of people with easier post restrictions. ... Vigilante, bulletproof, and bodyguard are the roles in particular that I was thinking of. They're all pretty solidly town.[/quote] 1. Please do. It's about time discussion got kick-started. (I might even share my own thoughts if someone'll give me a scooby snack.) 2. You're on real shaky ground with that kind of reasoning. Also, a lot of the quirks can't help but draw attention to their characters. You can't judge alignment based on that. 3. I've played in quirk games before. Quirks mean nothing. 4. Vig and bodyguard can both be maf under the right setup. I've played under both those scenarios.
Mafia Experience: Pretty varied. I've been playing on FR since 2015. Luck of the draw lands me town more often than maf, and I believe I've yet to play as a vig.

@BerryBagel wrote:
Like right now, for instance, I'm about ready to start tossin' out my initial impressions because I crave the debate.
If we're considering characters and abilities to be linked at all, I feel like almost all the abilities related to brute strength are town. Even if we're not looking at potential abilities, I feel like the blatantly arriving and drawing a lot of attention to the fact that she's an evil character....it just seems like something mafia would want to avoid doing?
Also, I'm initially more suspicious of people with easier post restrictions.
Vigilante, bulletproof, and bodyguard are the roles in particular that I was thinking of. They're all pretty solidly town.

1. Please do. It's about time discussion got kick-started. (I might even share my own thoughts if someone'll give me a scooby snack.)
2. You're on real shaky ground with that kind of reasoning. Also, a lot of the quirks can't help but draw attention to their characters. You can't judge alignment based on that.
3. I've played in quirk games before. Quirks mean nothing.
4. Vig and bodyguard can both be maf under the right setup. I've played under both those scenarios.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@RavenWolf

What is your mafia experience?

M-my Mafia experience is... limited at best. I used to sometimes play Mafia games on Pokemon Online, b-but that was years ago. Since then, the only Mafia game I recall being in was the original Fandom Mafia, which died.

And for future reference (as I clearly forgot this in my other post), I'm female.
@RavenWolf

What is your mafia experience?

M-my Mafia experience is... limited at best. I used to sometimes play Mafia games on Pokemon Online, b-but that was years ago. Since then, the only Mafia game I recall being in was the original Fandom Mafia, which died.

And for future reference (as I clearly forgot this in my other post), I'm female.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
:33< No. of maf/third party in game?
:33< I guess it's going to be more than normal, because well... Nera. xD I'm guessing around 3-5 maf and 3-4 3ps?

:33< What is your mafia experience?
:33< I've played mafia for one year now and I still suuuuck. I purrbably play worse than most newbies on their first game, and aaargh. I'm hoping to improve my game and put more effort into learning how to scumhunt, though, so expect to s33 some (failed) attempts at scumhunting. :3
:33< No. of maf/third party in game?
:33< I guess it's going to be more than normal, because well... Nera. xD I'm guessing around 3-5 maf and 3-4 3ps?

:33< What is your mafia experience?
:33< I've played mafia for one year now and I still suuuuck. I purrbably play worse than most newbies on their first game, and aaargh. I'm hoping to improve my game and put more effort into learning how to scumhunt, though, so expect to s33 some (failed) attempts at scumhunting. :3
jghAv2V.png
Pinging the sneaky little princelings who we haven't really heard from this day phase yet~ Please get involved with discussion, I tend not to trust such sneaky maggoty behavior. Don't want any corrupted slipping under our noses would we?

@Tristess @m00nknight @silvermoonfire @werelynx @xspideray @Crowlich @Wyxamex
Pinging the sneaky little princelings who we haven't really heard from this day phase yet~ Please get involved with discussion, I tend not to trust such sneaky maggoty behavior. Don't want any corrupted slipping under our noses would we?

@Tristess @m00nknight @silvermoonfire @werelynx @xspideray @Crowlich @Wyxamex
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@TyrianCallows

It's not just the quiet ones we should watch. Th-the vocal ones are just as likely to be scum that must be cut down. Anyway, it's too early yet to say whether or not they've yet to post because of alignment or if other things have s-simply gotten in the way.
@TyrianCallows

It's not just the quiet ones we should watch. Th-the vocal ones are just as likely to be scum that must be cut down. Anyway, it's too early yet to say whether or not they've yet to post because of alignment or if other things have s-simply gotten in the way.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@TyrianCallows

Δ WELL WELL WELL, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE, A CURIOUS LITTLE CREATURE. I DON'T HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, YOU KNOW. OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT! I DO! HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHA HA. Δ

Δ ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! I'M WYX, I COULDN'T GIVE LESS OF A DARN ABOUT GENDER, I'M ON FR+9 AND I'LL BE TALKING IN FULL CAPS LOCK AND IN-CHARACTER FOR THE REST OF THIS GAME UNTIL ONE OF YOU BORING FIGURES GETS ANNOYED WITH IT! AND IF ANY OF YOU DO, WELL, THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM! THOUGH I DON'T HAVE TO TALK IN CAPS BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT'S A NICE TOUCH TO REALLY BRING ACROSS MY CHARACTER! Δ

Δ BUT AS TO YOUR REASONING, I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO THAN HELPE YOU SOLVE YOUR SILLY MURDER MYSTERY CASE. I'M HERE NOW, SO NO NEED TO WORRY ANYMORE! LET'S SEE, WHAT DID I MISS..... Δ

Δ DAY ONE LYNCHES ARE HILARIOUS! IN FACT, WHY DON'T WE ALL HOP ON THE LYNCH TRAIN RIGHT NOW. OR LATER, WHEN YOU ALL CONVINCED YOUR MISERABLE SELVES YOU FOUND A GOOD REASON TO END SOMEONE'S SHORT AND UNSATISFYING LIFE. I'M PRETTY SURE I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO ANY OF YOU PEA-BRAINED CREATURES WHY THAT IS, BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS EVEN TO YOUR KIND. Δ

Δ GUESSING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS? SURE, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT WAY TO PASS SOME TIME IN THIS "GAME" WE'RE BEING FORCED TO PLAY, AND IT SHOULD GIVE ME LOOOTS OF INSIGHT AS TO WHAT YOU WEAK MEATSACKS CAN DO WITH THE BRAINS YOU WERE GIVEN. NOT SURE HOW MUCH USE IT'S GOING TO BE THOUGH, CONSIDERING EVEN A MOUSE COULD PROBABLY KILL YOU ALL IF GIVEN THE TOOLS TO DO SO! HAHA HA HA Δ

Δ I'M GOING TO PLACE MY UNEDUCATED AND WILD GUESS ON 4 SCUMLORDS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THIS DIMENSION AND A FEW NEUTRAL ROLES THAT COULD GO EITHER WAY WITH A POTENTIAL THIRD PARTY THAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO RECRUIT PEOPLE! THEN AGAIN, FOR ALL WE KNOW NUMBER 10 IS THE ONLY EVIL PERSON HERE! WOULDN'T THAT BE AN INTERESTING TURN OF EVENTS! Δ

Δ EXPERIENCE HUH? I'VE FINISHED FOUR GAMES OF MAFIA IN THIS PLACE SO FAR, AND I WAS MAFIA IN A GRAND TOTAL OF ONE OF THEM AND NEUTRAL IN A GRAND TOTAL OF ONE OF THEM! YOU CAN SEE WHERE THAT LEAVES MY TOWN COUNTER, RIGHT? Δ

Δ ANYTHING ELSE YOU MISERABLE MEATSACKS WANT TO THROW MY WAY, OR CAN I GET TO THE MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS OF TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO ARE STANDING IN MY WAY SO I CAN TAKE OVER THIS WRECK OF A DIMENSION? Δ

Δ I also hope nobody minds the caps and the staying extremely in character, if anyone does mind tell me and I'll try to just type the way I normally do which would be kinda like this, I just thought it would be a fun twist to add considering it's canon that my character would type in full caps c': Δ
@TyrianCallows

Δ WELL WELL WELL, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE, A CURIOUS LITTLE CREATURE. I DON'T HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, YOU KNOW. OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT! I DO! HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHA HA. Δ

Δ ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! I'M WYX, I COULDN'T GIVE LESS OF A DARN ABOUT GENDER, I'M ON FR+9 AND I'LL BE TALKING IN FULL CAPS LOCK AND IN-CHARACTER FOR THE REST OF THIS GAME UNTIL ONE OF YOU BORING FIGURES GETS ANNOYED WITH IT! AND IF ANY OF YOU DO, WELL, THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM! THOUGH I DON'T HAVE TO TALK IN CAPS BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT'S A NICE TOUCH TO REALLY BRING ACROSS MY CHARACTER! Δ

Δ BUT AS TO YOUR REASONING, I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO THAN HELPE YOU SOLVE YOUR SILLY MURDER MYSTERY CASE. I'M HERE NOW, SO NO NEED TO WORRY ANYMORE! LET'S SEE, WHAT DID I MISS..... Δ

Δ DAY ONE LYNCHES ARE HILARIOUS! IN FACT, WHY DON'T WE ALL HOP ON THE LYNCH TRAIN RIGHT NOW. OR LATER, WHEN YOU ALL CONVINCED YOUR MISERABLE SELVES YOU FOUND A GOOD REASON TO END SOMEONE'S SHORT AND UNSATISFYING LIFE. I'M PRETTY SURE I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO ANY OF YOU PEA-BRAINED CREATURES WHY THAT IS, BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS EVEN TO YOUR KIND. Δ

Δ GUESSING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS? SURE, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT WAY TO PASS SOME TIME IN THIS "GAME" WE'RE BEING FORCED TO PLAY, AND IT SHOULD GIVE ME LOOOTS OF INSIGHT AS TO WHAT YOU WEAK MEATSACKS CAN DO WITH THE BRAINS YOU WERE GIVEN. NOT SURE HOW MUCH USE IT'S GOING TO BE THOUGH, CONSIDERING EVEN A MOUSE COULD PROBABLY KILL YOU ALL IF GIVEN THE TOOLS TO DO SO! HAHA HA HA Δ

Δ I'M GOING TO PLACE MY UNEDUCATED AND WILD GUESS ON 4 SCUMLORDS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THIS DIMENSION AND A FEW NEUTRAL ROLES THAT COULD GO EITHER WAY WITH A POTENTIAL THIRD PARTY THAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO RECRUIT PEOPLE! THEN AGAIN, FOR ALL WE KNOW NUMBER 10 IS THE ONLY EVIL PERSON HERE! WOULDN'T THAT BE AN INTERESTING TURN OF EVENTS! Δ

Δ EXPERIENCE HUH? I'VE FINISHED FOUR GAMES OF MAFIA IN THIS PLACE SO FAR, AND I WAS MAFIA IN A GRAND TOTAL OF ONE OF THEM AND NEUTRAL IN A GRAND TOTAL OF ONE OF THEM! YOU CAN SEE WHERE THAT LEAVES MY TOWN COUNTER, RIGHT? Δ

Δ ANYTHING ELSE YOU MISERABLE MEATSACKS WANT TO THROW MY WAY, OR CAN I GET TO THE MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS OF TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO ARE STANDING IN MY WAY SO I CAN TAKE OVER THIS WRECK OF A DIMENSION? Δ

Δ I also hope nobody minds the caps and the staying extremely in character, if anyone does mind tell me and I'll try to just type the way I normally do which would be kinda like this, I just thought it would be a fun twist to add considering it's canon that my character would type in full caps c': Δ
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
:33< I'm off to sl33p how, but I think @Wyxamex is Bill Cipher? :3
:33< I'm off to sl33p how, but I think @Wyxamex is Bill Cipher? :3
jghAv2V.png
welp im up and barely running if yall need me just ping me bc will basically be 0ffline
welp im up and barely running if yall need me just ping me bc will basically be 0ffline
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[quote name="@TyrianCallows" date=2017-06-25 17:22:00] By the way Little Princelings, I, you're high ruler has made a mock-up sheet of all you maggots! For your viewing pleasure of course~ And how could I of all people forget to introduce my glorious self! TyrianCallows at your service~ Call me Tyrian, or Zolf if you prefer. [/quote] Go, TyrianCallows! You are right about the Pokemon, but Ash? Ash is a complete loser. I'd never want to be him. xD
@TyrianCallows wrote on 2017-06-25:
By the way Little Princelings, I, you're high ruler has made a mock-up sheet of all you maggots! For your viewing pleasure of course~

And how could I of all people forget to introduce my glorious self! TyrianCallows at your service~ Call me Tyrian, or Zolf if you prefer.

Go, TyrianCallows!

You are right about the Pokemon, but Ash? Ash is a complete loser. I'd never want to be him. xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
You all really are suspicious of everyone, aren't you?

(Also as a general rule I'm very active within a short period of time, an hour or so, and then not very for the rest of the day...)

You all really are suspicious of everyone, aren't you?

(Also as a general rule I'm very active within a short period of time, an hour or so, and then not very for the rest of the day...)

nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99