Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99

Hi everyone! I'm BerryBagel (or Berry, or Bagel), she/her pronouns, +3 FRT. I'm very excited about my character & my role, and I think this is going to be a great game.

What is your take on Day One lynches?
We have to start lynching sooner or later...so...necessary evil.

Should we try guessing other people's characters?
I'm not convinced it's going to be super helpful, gameplay-wise. My role doesn't have anything to do with my character, really. And if y'all have characters from newfangled anime and videogames, the chances of me figuring out anyones' characters are slim to none. If you'd like to try and figure out my character, you're welcome to (but my story's...sad to tell ???).

And my question...

How many mafia/third-party do you think are in the game?

I feel like that's usually a good thing to consider early in-game. With 21 players, I'd expect about 5 non-town players. This is role madness, so I could see there being 4 mafia and a third party. Thoughts?

Hi everyone! I'm BerryBagel (or Berry, or Bagel), she/her pronouns, +3 FRT. I'm very excited about my character & my role, and I think this is going to be a great game.

We have to start lynching sooner or later...so...necessary evil.

I'm not convinced it's going to be super helpful, gameplay-wise. My role doesn't have anything to do with my character, really. And if y'all have characters from newfangled anime and videogames, the chances of me figuring out anyones' characters are slim to none. If you'd like to try and figure out my character, you're welcome to (but my story's...sad to tell ???).

And my question...

I feel like that's usually a good thing to consider early in-game. With 21 players, I'd expect about 5 non-town players. This is role madness, so I could see there being 4 mafia and a third party. Thoughts?
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
@BerryBagel
(um d0 u mean ur abilities have n0thing 2 d0 with ur character bc technically ur r0le is ur character name)
id say the t0wn:mafia rati0 is ab0ut 4:1 0r 3:1 bc that's rather standard
and there could be SK amne 0r (unlikely) a cult
@BerryBagel
(um d0 u mean ur abilities have n0thing 2 d0 with ur character bc technically ur r0le is ur character name)
id say the t0wn:mafia rati0 is ab0ut 4:1 0r 3:1 bc that's rather standard
and there could be SK amne 0r (unlikely) a cult
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[color=magenta] @VivaFariy Are you...are you Beowulf? @Shadowlugia711 [quote name=Shadowlugia711] [color=magenta]Sharing this info can help fellow town[/color] [/quote] [img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/fellow_kids_steve_buscemi1.gif[/img] [color=magenta](I see what you're saying though)[/color] [/color]

@VivaFariy
Are you...are you Beowulf?

@Shadowlugia711
Shadowlugia711 wrote:
Sharing this info can help fellow town
fellow_kids_steve_buscemi1.gif
(I see what you're saying though)

She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png

@Agrina

(You're right, abilities is what I mean)

@Agrina

(You're right, abilities is what I mean)
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
@BerryBagel *Gasp* Are you saying that you don't know who i am? I am what carries this town. The most dashing, the most successful, the most likely to kill these disgusting creatures.
@BerryBagel *Gasp* Are you saying that you don't know who i am? I am what carries this town. The most dashing, the most successful, the most likely to kill these disgusting creatures.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Well I'm going to throw my lot in with the 4-5 guess, who knows about a third more dastardly group?
Well I'm going to throw my lot in with the 4-5 guess, who knows about a third more dastardly group?
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons

@VivaFariy
Oh wait. I'm a fool. I know who you are.

@VivaFariy
Oh wait. I'm a fool. I know who you are.
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
*finger and eye twitching*
i think i d0 t00
maybe n0t th0 heh
*finger and eye twitching*
i think i d0 t00
maybe n0t th0 heh
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
I'm... sorry. I have a lot on my mind. Mafia games are complex. I need to learn to focus. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I have a feeling that I will have to make a difficult choice. Please forgive me.

Edit: I also believe that the 4-5 anti-town guess is accurate. It could be six, but I hope not. Humans have mercy.
I'm... sorry. I have a lot on my mind. Mafia games are complex. I need to learn to focus. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I have a feeling that I will have to make a difficult choice. Please forgive me.

Edit: I also believe that the 4-5 anti-town guess is accurate. It could be six, but I hope not. Humans have mercy.
Im all for them, permitting it is kinda sensible. The more information, the better.

If you want to, but I don't see it being extremely important since characters aren't alignments.

I have to agree with around 4-5 anti-town.

What is your mafia experience?

I've played around 5 games, 3 of which were town, 2 mafia.
Im all for them, permitting it is kinda sensible. The more information, the better.

If you want to, but I don't see it being extremely important since characters aren't alignments.

I have to agree with around 4-5 anti-town.

What is your mafia experience?

I've played around 5 games, 3 of which were town, 2 mafia.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99