Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
What is your take on Day One lynches?
Im all for them, permitting it is kinda sensible. The more information, the better.

Should we try guessing other people's characters?
If you want to, but I don't see it being extremely important since characters aren't alignments.

How many mafia/third-party do you think are in the game?
I have to agree with around 4-5 anti-town.

What is your mafia experience?

I've played around 5 games, 3 of which were town, 2 mafia.
What is your take on Day One lynches?
Im all for them, permitting it is kinda sensible. The more information, the better.

Should we try guessing other people's characters?
If you want to, but I don't see it being extremely important since characters aren't alignments.

How many mafia/third-party do you think are in the game?
I have to agree with around 4-5 anti-town.

I've played around 5 games, 3 of which were town, 2 mafia.
@BerryBagel
You do, do you? Or are you just assuming to know me? Mark my word, you will learn to respect, fear, and worship me just like everyone else.
@BerryBagel
You do, do you? Or are you just assuming to know me? Mark my word, you will learn to respect, fear, and worship me just like everyone else.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
I played several games. I've only been mafia once and that was as a replacement. The game died shortly after I joined. :( I never even got to stab anyone. I've also helped a bit when Rey was the mod god. It took so much of our time last summer.

I've gotta agree with the 4-5 mafia members, snd a possible third party.

(Edit: EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT!!!)
I played several games. I've only been mafia once and that was as a replacement. The game died shortly after I joined. :( I never even got to stab anyone. I've also helped a bit when Rey was the mod god. It took so much of our time last summer.

I've gotta agree with the 4-5 mafia members, snd a possible third party.

(Edit: EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT!!!)
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png

Definitely varied. I was playing it a while back, but took a break. I'm only just starting back up. I hope I can prove to be useful, but I really don't want anyone getting hurt because of me. I have only played mafia about 3 times I'd say.

Definitely varied. I was playing it a while back, but took a break. I'm only just starting back up. I hope I can prove to be useful, but I really don't want anyone getting hurt because of me. I have only played mafia about 3 times I'd say.
[quote name="RavenWolf" date=2017-06-25 19:43:58] What is your mafia experience? [/quote] This little princeling wishes to know my mafia experience? Haha! I've been around since Locker back in 2014! I've played many a roles, though role blocking roles are most common for me.
RavenWolf wrote on 2017-06-25:

This little princeling wishes to know my mafia experience? Haha! I've been around since Locker back in 2014! I've played many a roles, though role blocking roles are most common for me.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons

I've played...three? games of mafia on flight rising. I've been town in all of them (but turned cult in the most recent one. That was a wild ride). I've played some Town of Salem. Mostly I've played a lot in real life.
That might be why my play style overall is usually sort of...impatient? Like right now, for instance, I'm about ready to start tossin' out my initial impressions because I crave the debate.

@VivaFariy
No one makes mafia break like VivaFariy
Causes scum to shake like VivaFariy
But if she's evil no one's such a good fake as VivaFariy
Especially good at scumhunting!
Oh what a gal, that VivaFariy

But actually I'll say this, I bet VivaFariy is town. If we're considering characters and abilities to be linked at all, I feel like almost all the abilities related to brute strength are town. Even if we're not looking at potential abilities, I feel like the blatantly arriving and drawing a lot of attention to the fact that she's an evil character....it just seems like something mafia would want to avoid doing?

@Shadowlugia711
Shadow's "fellow town" comment is...something. I can't decide whether that seems too gratuitously in-your-face to be a mafia ploy, or too obvious to be town.

Also, I'm initially more suspicious of people with easier post restrictions. I'd expect the mods to be like 'eh, being mafia is hard enough, posting in and of itself shouldn't be a struggle'. So people with brutal and glaringly obvious post requirements - @Agrina and @TyrianCallows, for instance, strike me as more town right off the bat? Versus someone like @Lyxla, who doesn't seem to have a very restricting post restriction, seems more initially suspicious.

I've played...three? games of mafia on flight rising. I've been town in all of them (but turned cult in the most recent one. That was a wild ride). I've played some Town of Salem. Mostly I've played a lot in real life.
That might be why my play style overall is usually sort of...impatient? Like right now, for instance, I'm about ready to start tossin' out my initial impressions because I crave the debate.

@VivaFariy
No one makes mafia break like VivaFariy
Causes scum to shake like VivaFariy
But if she's evil no one's such a good fake as VivaFariy
Especially good at scumhunting!
Oh what a gal, that VivaFariy

But actually I'll say this, I bet VivaFariy is town. If we're considering characters and abilities to be linked at all, I feel like almost all the abilities related to brute strength are town. Even if we're not looking at potential abilities, I feel like the blatantly arriving and drawing a lot of attention to the fact that she's an evil character....it just seems like something mafia would want to avoid doing?

@Shadowlugia711
Shadow's "fellow town" comment is...something. I can't decide whether that seems too gratuitously in-your-face to be a mafia ploy, or too obvious to be town.

Also, I'm initially more suspicious of people with easier post restrictions. I'd expect the mods to be like 'eh, being mafia is hard enough, posting in and of itself shouldn't be a struggle'. So people with brutal and glaringly obvious post requirements - @Agrina and @TyrianCallows, for instance, strike me as more town right off the bat? Versus someone like @Lyxla, who doesn't seem to have a very restricting post restriction, seems more initially suspicious.
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
@BerryBagel [quote]If we're considering characters and abilities to be linked at all, I feel like almost all the abilities related to brute strength are town.[/quote] Yosh! This doesn't make much sense to me. Why couldn't an ability regarding brute strength belong to mafia? As for my mafia experience, I've played in several games, and have played as town, mafia, and third party. And I would say there's probably four to five scum in a game this size. Probably more on the four side if there is third party in this game, which considering it's a bastard game, I wouldn't rule out.
@BerryBagel
Quote:
If we're considering characters and abilities to be linked at all, I feel like almost all the abilities related to brute strength are town.

Yosh! This doesn't make much sense to me. Why couldn't an ability regarding brute strength belong to mafia?

As for my mafia experience, I've played in several games, and have played as town, mafia, and third party.

And I would say there's probably four to five scum in a game this size. Probably more on the four side if there is third party in this game, which considering it's a ******* game, I wouldn't rule out.
vV5jbm.png

@Cognitive

Vigilante, bulletproof, and bodyguard are the roles in particular that I was thinking of. They're all pretty solidly town. Although a google search reveals strongman is usually mafia, which I'll admit I was mistaken about. I still stand by my initial statement overall.

(Edited to fit post requirement)

@Cognitive

Vigilante, bulletproof, and bodyguard are the roles in particular that I was thinking of. They're all pretty solidly town. Although a google search reveals strongman is usually mafia, which I'll admit I was mistaken about. I still stand by my initial statement overall.

(Edited to fit post requirement)
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
@BerryBagel
I do love it when people sing my praises. Let's kill the beasts! (Logging off for the night guys. I have a busy daily schedule so I'll be on again tomorrow afternoon/evening)
@BerryBagel
I do love it when people sing my praises. Let's kill the beasts! (Logging off for the night guys. I have a busy daily schedule so I'll be on again tomorrow afternoon/evening)
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).

I'm also calling it a night, but I'll be back around tomorrow afternoon!

I'm also calling it a night, but I'll be back around tomorrow afternoon!
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99