Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
Do not post here unless you have signed up on here.

~This game was originally created by the wonderful @Bequerel, and is being resurrected in a new form by me. You can find the original one here~

Day 1

Looking back now, it's pretty obvious that a lot of things weren't quite right with this situation from the beginning, but you only truly realised how bad things were once you felt your body start to collapse underneath you. That wasn't right, was it? You hadn't even gone through the portal yet! Your vaguely felt Nera-Senpai holding you up while your mind struggled to process quite what was happening.

Then it finally hit you - it felt like a shockwave running through your body, but that's not what it was. It was the pure, overwhelming softness of Queen Rose's skin. You mentally kick yourself as you realise that you actually touched her. Pure softness in that amount isn't good for you, which is why residents of the mortal realms only have a little bit each.

Through the fog that is your mind at present, you hear muffled laughter and a fragment of a statement - "Come on, yo--r- -ot ev-n through the p-rta- -et!" Before the hands that are holding you up roughly push you the rest of the way through the portal.

Even as your body and mind are still reeling from the effects of touching Queen Rose - every nerve, every cell in your body seeming to scream SOFTNESS!!! - you feel your body finally start to change. You are dimly aware that yes, it should be an extremely painful process, but thankfully your brain is still so overwhelmed by softness that you are unable to even register the pain. Your limbs are stretching and contracting to an unnatural degree before your very eyes as your body shifts, changes into the one you had imagined. You float in the strange magical space of the portal as you transform, weightless in a void of swirling indigo and pink energy in every direction.

Once you feel the changes starting to slow to the point of completion, an archway of light appears before you. You realise that you're travelling pretty fast, but with the practically non-existent level of control you have over your body at this point, there's not really anything you can do to slow yourself down.

You hurtle through the archway at a speed that would be utterly terrifying if you were capable of processing it, then feel yourself hit the ground with a dull thud.

...And then bounce back up into the air like a ragdoll, before hitting the ground again and sliding across what appears to be grass until you finally slow to a halt.

You are still overwhelmed by the softness however, even if you can no longer feel it, so you simply lay there, face pressed firmly into the ground. You're vaguely aware of days passing, and your ability to move slowly starts to return. You roll over, examining your surroundings, and see that this grass isn't quite grass. It's very light blue, almost white, and smells strongly of mint. Several other are people lying on the ground nearby in similar states of disarray. They're all somewhat familiar, though... Wait, isn't that guy the one from one of your favourite shows?!

You realise, with a start, that these people are probably all in the same situation as you are. You think maybe you were lied to - aren't you special? - then you remember Queen Rose talking about the power of friendship. So, you need to work together to save the day...? You roll your eyes, how cliche.

As you regain your strength, you realise that there's a sound coming from somewhere nearby. Is that... Singing? The voice sounds familiar too, but you can't quite place it. Standing up on shaky legs, you walk across the mint grass over a small hill, until you finally see the source of the singing.

You almost can't quite believe it at first. You distinctly remember all the fuss in the news and on social media when she was killed by Nera-Senpai. But no, here she is in the flesh. That face, that voice, they are unmistakable. It's Rinessa Niapse, Vampire Idol, Nera-Senpai's sworn Arch-Rival.

She pauses her song and turns around to face you, then gives you a toothy smirk showing off her fangs. "Well well, what do we have here~? A pretty little helpless thing, shaking like a newborn... What a perfect snack!"

She darts towards you before you can even fully process her words, let alone think about getting away. But something hits her midair. It's hard to tell quite what's going on since they're both moving so fast, but you eventually realise that she's fighting with Nera-Senpai. This... This really can't be good.

You back away slowly, and are shocked to see the pair finally slow to a halt, Rinessa holding Nera-Senpai in the air by his neck. He is scratching and clawing at her arms while kicking anywhere he can get to on her body in an attempt to get free, but she seems to be completely unaffected.

"You know..." She licks her lips, then continues smugly. "When you killed me, it hurt quite a lot! But luckily for me, hey, there was enough fanfiction written about me that I was able to come here after I died, as a fictional character. What a riot, am I right?! But here, now, see... Now you're here, I can finally kill you!" You see the panicked look on Nera-senpai's face right before Rinessa sinks her teeth into his neck. Poor senpai...

Eventually he starts to shake, and you hear a voice from behind you. "That's quite enough, Rinessa." Glancing over your shoulder, you see Queen Rose walking over. "You've had your fun, now let him go. I won't allow you to kill him."

Rinessa reluctantly detaches herself from Nera-Senpai and drops him to the ground carelessly, then turns to face Queen Rose. "You know that doing so is perfectly within my rights... My Queen."

Queen Rose folds her arms and shoots Rinessa a disapproving glare. "I know perfectly well, yet I care not. If you still wish for your revenge, you will have to wait until he has finished assisting me in removing the corruption from this land."

Rinessa raises an eyebrow. "But... You know he doesn't have the power to do that, right? The Deliverer of Dreams now sends only nightmares, and the Shadow Eaters refuse to eat the corrupted shadows. Is there... Is there really anything left to be done?"

The scent of roses envelops you as Queen Rose stands by your side, her voice confident as she replies. "Yes, these young ones have the power to purify the corruption, through the power of friendship!"

Rinessa looks incredulous. "Riight... Well, I suppose I really shouldn't be surprised by these kind of things anymore." She smirks playfully, glancing from you to the people who are still recovering behind you. "Hey, mind if I stick around? This looks like it'll be pretty fun~ I promise not to bite anyone - well, anyone except Nera."

Queen Rose waves a hand dismissively. "I will require Nerasis to provide the assistance he has promised, so he must be conscious and healthy for this journey. You may stay if you can restrain yourself to that degree, and if you will be providing assistance where required. Do you accept these terms?"

Rinessa bows gracefully. "Yes, my Queen. As for my first bit of assistance, I have some information I think you'll find... Quite useful. If I may speak with you in private?"

Queen Rose nods and the two walk a distance away before Queen Rose surrounds both of them in a bubble of what you assume to be silencing magic. Rinessa contrasts quite nicely standing next to Queen Rose. The vampire's hair is a deep blue, while her black lacy dress looks almost like a splash of ink aside the Queen's flowing white gown.

When they return from their talk, Queen Rose looks troubled. She walks over to where everyone has gathered and speaks in a regal, commanding tone. "Young ones, I am afraid I must inform you that this journey will not be quite as easy as we had expected. The original plan was for us to travel across the land to find the areas that are most corrupted and attempt to purify them. However, it has been brought to my attention that some of you have been corrupted by the transformation process. The corruption that afflicts you will grow like a cancer until it has taken complete control, but as it is an affliction of the mind, there is little we can do to find out who among you may be suffering from corruption. As such, in addition to your original task of purifying the corruption from the land, you must uncover those among you who have been corrupted. I trust that you will use whatever means you have at your disposal in order to ensure justice is carried out."
Do not post here unless you have signed up on here.

~This game was originally created by the wonderful @Bequerel, and is being resurrected in a new form by me. You can find the original one here~

Day 1

Looking back now, it's pretty obvious that a lot of things weren't quite right with this situation from the beginning, but you only truly realised how bad things were once you felt your body start to collapse underneath you. That wasn't right, was it? You hadn't even gone through the portal yet! Your vaguely felt Nera-Senpai holding you up while your mind struggled to process quite what was happening.

Then it finally hit you - it felt like a shockwave running through your body, but that's not what it was. It was the pure, overwhelming softness of Queen Rose's skin. You mentally kick yourself as you realise that you actually touched her. Pure softness in that amount isn't good for you, which is why residents of the mortal realms only have a little bit each.

Through the fog that is your mind at present, you hear muffled laughter and a fragment of a statement - "Come on, yo--r- -ot ev-n through the p-rta- -et!" Before the hands that are holding you up roughly push you the rest of the way through the portal.

Even as your body and mind are still reeling from the effects of touching Queen Rose - every nerve, every cell in your body seeming to scream SOFTNESS!!! - you feel your body finally start to change. You are dimly aware that yes, it should be an extremely painful process, but thankfully your brain is still so overwhelmed by softness that you are unable to even register the pain. Your limbs are stretching and contracting to an unnatural degree before your very eyes as your body shifts, changes into the one you had imagined. You float in the strange magical space of the portal as you transform, weightless in a void of swirling indigo and pink energy in every direction.

Once you feel the changes starting to slow to the point of completion, an archway of light appears before you. You realise that you're travelling pretty fast, but with the practically non-existent level of control you have over your body at this point, there's not really anything you can do to slow yourself down.

You hurtle through the archway at a speed that would be utterly terrifying if you were capable of processing it, then feel yourself hit the ground with a dull thud.

...And then bounce back up into the air like a ragdoll, before hitting the ground again and sliding across what appears to be grass until you finally slow to a halt.

You are still overwhelmed by the softness however, even if you can no longer feel it, so you simply lay there, face pressed firmly into the ground. You're vaguely aware of days passing, and your ability to move slowly starts to return. You roll over, examining your surroundings, and see that this grass isn't quite grass. It's very light blue, almost white, and smells strongly of mint. Several other are people lying on the ground nearby in similar states of disarray. They're all somewhat familiar, though... Wait, isn't that guy the one from one of your favourite shows?!

You realise, with a start, that these people are probably all in the same situation as you are. You think maybe you were lied to - aren't you special? - then you remember Queen Rose talking about the power of friendship. So, you need to work together to save the day...? You roll your eyes, how cliche.

As you regain your strength, you realise that there's a sound coming from somewhere nearby. Is that... Singing? The voice sounds familiar too, but you can't quite place it. Standing up on shaky legs, you walk across the mint grass over a small hill, until you finally see the source of the singing.

You almost can't quite believe it at first. You distinctly remember all the fuss in the news and on social media when she was killed by Nera-Senpai. But no, here she is in the flesh. That face, that voice, they are unmistakable. It's Rinessa Niapse, Vampire Idol, Nera-Senpai's sworn Arch-Rival.

She pauses her song and turns around to face you, then gives you a toothy smirk showing off her fangs. "Well well, what do we have here~? A pretty little helpless thing, shaking like a newborn... What a perfect snack!"

She darts towards you before you can even fully process her words, let alone think about getting away. But something hits her midair. It's hard to tell quite what's going on since they're both moving so fast, but you eventually realise that she's fighting with Nera-Senpai. This... This really can't be good.

You back away slowly, and are shocked to see the pair finally slow to a halt, Rinessa holding Nera-Senpai in the air by his neck. He is scratching and clawing at her arms while kicking anywhere he can get to on her body in an attempt to get free, but she seems to be completely unaffected.

"You know..." She licks her lips, then continues smugly. "When you killed me, it hurt quite a lot! But luckily for me, hey, there was enough fanfiction written about me that I was able to come here after I died, as a fictional character. What a riot, am I right?! But here, now, see... Now you're here, I can finally kill you!" You see the panicked look on Nera-senpai's face right before Rinessa sinks her teeth into his neck. Poor senpai...

Eventually he starts to shake, and you hear a voice from behind you. "That's quite enough, Rinessa." Glancing over your shoulder, you see Queen Rose walking over. "You've had your fun, now let him go. I won't allow you to kill him."

Rinessa reluctantly detaches herself from Nera-Senpai and drops him to the ground carelessly, then turns to face Queen Rose. "You know that doing so is perfectly within my rights... My Queen."

Queen Rose folds her arms and shoots Rinessa a disapproving glare. "I know perfectly well, yet I care not. If you still wish for your revenge, you will have to wait until he has finished assisting me in removing the corruption from this land."

Rinessa raises an eyebrow. "But... You know he doesn't have the power to do that, right? The Deliverer of Dreams now sends only nightmares, and the Shadow Eaters refuse to eat the corrupted shadows. Is there... Is there really anything left to be done?"

The scent of roses envelops you as Queen Rose stands by your side, her voice confident as she replies. "Yes, these young ones have the power to purify the corruption, through the power of friendship!"

Rinessa looks incredulous. "Riight... Well, I suppose I really shouldn't be surprised by these kind of things anymore." She smirks playfully, glancing from you to the people who are still recovering behind you. "Hey, mind if I stick around? This looks like it'll be pretty fun~ I promise not to bite anyone - well, anyone except Nera."

Queen Rose waves a hand dismissively. "I will require Nerasis to provide the assistance he has promised, so he must be conscious and healthy for this journey. You may stay if you can restrain yourself to that degree, and if you will be providing assistance where required. Do you accept these terms?"

Rinessa bows gracefully. "Yes, my Queen. As for my first bit of assistance, I have some information I think you'll find... Quite useful. If I may speak with you in private?"

Queen Rose nods and the two walk a distance away before Queen Rose surrounds both of them in a bubble of what you assume to be silencing magic. Rinessa contrasts quite nicely standing next to Queen Rose. The vampire's hair is a deep blue, while her black lacy dress looks almost like a splash of ink aside the Queen's flowing white gown.

When they return from their talk, Queen Rose looks troubled. She walks over to where everyone has gathered and speaks in a regal, commanding tone. "Young ones, I am afraid I must inform you that this journey will not be quite as easy as we had expected. The original plan was for us to travel across the land to find the areas that are most corrupted and attempt to purify them. However, it has been brought to my attention that some of you have been corrupted by the transformation process. The corruption that afflicts you will grow like a cancer until it has taken complete control, but as it is an affliction of the mind, there is little we can do to find out who among you may be suffering from corruption. As such, in addition to your original task of purifying the corruption from the land, you must uncover those among you who have been corrupted. I trust that you will use whatever means you have at your disposal in order to ensure justice is carried out."
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Players
  1. Agrina Aradia - The Medium (From Homestuck
  2. LordMalak Medic - The Doctor (From Team Fortress 2)
  3. Cognitive Yoshi - The Oviparous (From the Mario... Fandom?)
  4. Lyxla
  5. Tristess Reynutocx Kanaya - The Bleeder (From Homestuck)
  6. Quamosthy Underthetales Bequerel Lon'qu - The Vigilante (From Fire Emblem: Awakening)
  7. M00nKnight CasualScreaming Rogue - The Rolecop (From Marvel's X-Men)
  8. amapup Scooby Doo - The Bodyguard (From Scooby Doo)
  9. MagykalWagykal Red - The Trainer (From Pokemon)
  10. ???
  11. Shadowlugia711 Asgore - The Jailer (From Undertale)
  12. StormDreamer Nepeta - The Shipper (From Homestuck)
  13. SilverMoonfire
  14. Werelynx
  15. RavenWolf Rey - The Alignment Cop (From Star Wars)
  16. VivaFariyGaston - The Poisoner(From Beauty and The Beast)
  17. BerryBagel Frenchy - The Bomber (From Grease)
  18. xspideray Winter Schnee - The Roleblocker (From RWBY)
  19. Crowlich Rangiku Draco Malfoy - The Silencer (From Harry Potter)
  20. Wyxamex Bill Cipher - The Telepath (From Gravity Falls)
  21. TyrianCallows King Gangrel - The Godfather (From Fire Emblem: Awakening)

22. ??? Rinessa A Corrupted Soul - The Mystery (Nerasis' OC)

Important Places

Signup Thread
Lynch Thread
Night 1 - Day 2
Night 2 - Day 3
Night 3 - Day 4
Night 4 - Day 5
Night 5 - Day 6
Night 6 - Day 7
Night 7 - Day 8
Night 8 - Day 9
Night 9 - Day 10
Night 10 - Day 11
Night 11
Players
  1. Agrina Aradia - The Medium (From Homestuck
  2. LordMalak Medic - The Doctor (From Team Fortress 2)
  3. Cognitive Yoshi - The Oviparous (From the Mario... Fandom?)
  4. Lyxla
  5. Tristess Reynutocx Kanaya - The Bleeder (From Homestuck)
  6. Quamosthy Underthetales Bequerel Lon'qu - The Vigilante (From Fire Emblem: Awakening)
  7. M00nKnight CasualScreaming Rogue - The Rolecop (From Marvel's X-Men)
  8. amapup Scooby Doo - The Bodyguard (From Scooby Doo)
  9. MagykalWagykal Red - The Trainer (From Pokemon)
  10. ???
  11. Shadowlugia711 Asgore - The Jailer (From Undertale)
  12. StormDreamer Nepeta - The Shipper (From Homestuck)
  13. SilverMoonfire
  14. Werelynx
  15. RavenWolf Rey - The Alignment Cop (From Star Wars)
  16. VivaFariyGaston - The Poisoner(From Beauty and The Beast)
  17. BerryBagel Frenchy - The Bomber (From Grease)
  18. xspideray Winter Schnee - The Roleblocker (From RWBY)
  19. Crowlich Rangiku Draco Malfoy - The Silencer (From Harry Potter)
  20. Wyxamex Bill Cipher - The Telepath (From Gravity Falls)
  21. TyrianCallows King Gangrel - The Godfather (From Fire Emblem: Awakening)

22. ??? Rinessa A Corrupted Soul - The Mystery (Nerasis' OC)

Important Places

Signup Thread
Lynch Thread
Night 1 - Day 2
Night 2 - Day 3
Night 3 - Day 4
Night 4 - Day 5
Night 5 - Day 6
Night 6 - Day 7
Night 7 - Day 8
Night 8 - Day 9
Night 9 - Day 10
Night 10 - Day 11
Night 11
Rules & Basic Mechanics

These are important now.
->Queen Rose will destroy you if you do not listen to the rules.
->The Queen Rose gives Nerasis permission to destroy you if you do not listen to the rules also.
->Editing and fluff is very much allowed!
->Deleting posts, however, if not, if you wish to delete a post, you must ask a Mod for permission.
->This is a b*sterd game, so can you trust the narrator. Yes no, no yes. Maybe?
->This game is going to be roll-as-we-go, I don’t know if there’s a terms for this… haha. So there are no set roles I have come up with before hand, but will be created from your character, from the blight, or other hidden mechanics.
->Roleplaying is up in the air, you can get into your character as little as possible or as most as possible, but you must meet the your post requirement(If you have one)
->New There is no longer a post requirement! But please, be a part of this game! We will say something if you are too inactive for no reason
->Days and nights are 48 hours long, ending in-between 17-20FRT Unless Rose has to go to her father's, in which case there will be a special event which will be discussed later on
->You may not copy and paste anything from your role card or quicktopic, but you may rephrase.
->You can out your character at any time, some may even be too obvious as to who they are anyways.
->Just because your character or someones else's are defined as 'evil' in their fandom, does not make them mafia. Same with 'the good guys,' they have the same chance of being mafia.
->You most likely will get a quirk, so have fun with whatever it is c:
Rules & Basic Mechanics

These are important now.
->Queen Rose will destroy you if you do not listen to the rules.
->The Queen Rose gives Nerasis permission to destroy you if you do not listen to the rules also.
->Editing and fluff is very much allowed!
->Deleting posts, however, if not, if you wish to delete a post, you must ask a Mod for permission.
->This is a b*sterd game, so can you trust the narrator. Yes no, no yes. Maybe?
->This game is going to be roll-as-we-go, I don’t know if there’s a terms for this… haha. So there are no set roles I have come up with before hand, but will be created from your character, from the blight, or other hidden mechanics.
->Roleplaying is up in the air, you can get into your character as little as possible or as most as possible, but you must meet the your post requirement(If you have one)
->New There is no longer a post requirement! But please, be a part of this game! We will say something if you are too inactive for no reason
->Days and nights are 48 hours long, ending in-between 17-20FRT Unless Rose has to go to her father's, in which case there will be a special event which will be discussed later on
->You may not copy and paste anything from your role card or quicktopic, but you may rephrase.
->You can out your character at any time, some may even be too obvious as to who they are anyways.
->Just because your character or someones else's are defined as 'evil' in their fandom, does not make them mafia. Same with 'the good guys,' they have the same chance of being mafia.
->You most likely will get a quirk, so have fun with whatever it is c:
Players
@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Tristess @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @Crowlich @TyrianCallows

Replacements
@GilatheHybrid @Rangiku

Spectators
@Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded
Players
@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Tristess @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @Crowlich @TyrianCallows

Replacements
@GilatheHybrid @Rangiku

Spectators
@Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded
You may now post! The Lynch thread will be up in a moment. Day 1 has begun, it will end the 27th 19:00FRT.
You may now post! The Lynch thread will be up in a moment. Day 1 has begun, it will end the 27th 19:00FRT.
Let's get this started Little Princelings~! oh god this post requirement is going to kill me

Does anybody have one of those questionnaires available?
Let's get this started Little Princelings~! oh god this post requirement is going to kill me

Does anybody have one of those questionnaires available?
stalker_by_8_bitspider-dcjxznm.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhou.se | wishlist
1JvkqQ6.png
First post! Yay! :)

I'm MagykalWagykal, she/her, 3+ FR time! Instead of a questionnaire, let's have everyone ask a question. I'll start:

What is your take on Day One lynches?

I get that it's cliche and unoriginal, but hey. I like it, and it helps me scumhunt as well as get a grip on the player in general. I am always for Day One lynches! Because, y'know, we always have to lynch. :)

Edit: Second post. :(
First post! Yay! :)

I'm MagykalWagykal, she/her, 3+ FR time! Instead of a questionnaire, let's have everyone ask a question. I'll start:

I get that it's cliche and unoriginal, but hey. I like it, and it helps me scumhunt as well as get a grip on the player in general. I am always for Day One lynches! Because, y'know, we always have to lynch. :)

Edit: Second post. :(
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@TyrianCallows, I choose you!

What is a 'little princeling'? O.o
@TyrianCallows, I choose you!

16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="@MagykalWagykal" date=2017-06-25 15:56:51] @/TyrianCallows, I choose you! What is a 'little princeling'? O.o [/quote] Hah, one of the princelings themselves come out of the woodworks to ask this! Why it's all of you maggots! HAHAHAhahahaa. -------------------- [b]What is your take on Day One lynches? [/b] My, I love executions! I SAY LYNCH THEM ALL! [color=transparent] pls don't take this as being rude I just rlly like who I got
@MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-06-25:
@/TyrianCallows, I choose you!

Hah, one of the princelings themselves come out of the woodworks to ask this! Why it's all of you maggots! HAHAHAhahahaa.

My, I love executions! I SAY LYNCH THEM ALL!

pls don't take this as being rude I just rlly like who I got
stalker_by_8_bitspider-dcjxznm.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhou.se | wishlist
1JvkqQ6.png
:33<Hi guys! I guess, a quick self intro: I'm Storm, FR+15, she/her pronouns. I'm super hyped to see this start, and considering the fact that I got her, I'm happy too ahahahah.

:33<OMG I CANT TALK IN HER TALKING STYLE SCREW IT I'M JUST GOING TO DO THE QUIRK AND CONTINUE TALKING IN WHATEVER STYLE I F33L LIKE

:33<What is your take on Day One lynches?

:33<I'm for day 1 lunches as it gives us more information and generates discussion, allowing more stuff to base off of in later days. Pressure voting for inacitves to get them talking is okay, although I'd prefer it if we left inactive lynches as a last resort. Yeah.
:33<Hi guys! I guess, a quick self intro: I'm Storm, FR+15, she/her pronouns. I'm super hyped to see this start, and considering the fact that I got her, I'm happy too ahahahah.

:33<OMG I CANT TALK IN HER TALKING STYLE SCREW IT I'M JUST GOING TO DO THE QUIRK AND CONTINUE TALKING IN WHATEVER STYLE I F33L LIKE

:33<What is your take on Day One lynches?

:33<I'm for day 1 lunches as it gives us more information and generates discussion, allowing more stuff to base off of in later days. Pressure voting for inacitves to get them talking is okay, although I'd prefer it if we left inactive lynches as a last resort. Yeah.
rNm9jr5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99