Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99
@MagykalWagykal
I don't need to tell people who I am. I am above that.
As for you...little girl...Misty, I'd assume.
@MagykalWagykal
I don't need to tell people who I am. I am above that.
As for you...little girl...Misty, I'd assume.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Ooh, should I tell who I am? Maybe, maybe not. After all, it seems I am only a girl of starlight and snow, and nothing else, so how should I know what to tell you?
Ooh, should I tell who I am? Maybe, maybe not. After all, it seems I am only a girl of starlight and snow, and nothing else, so how should I know what to tell you?
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@Wyxamex DEMON?!! *dashes under conveniently placed couch and whimpers* [give me scooby snacks] [s]heck yes the dorito is here.[/s] [quote name="@SilverMoonfire" date=2017-06-26 11:51:43] You all really are suspicious of everyone, aren't you? (Also as a general rule I'm very active within a short period of time, an hour or so, and then not very for the rest of the day...) [/quote] Who is the suspicion commentary directed at? And when you say general rule do you mean that's what your schedule allows for, or you actively refuse to participate more than a couple hours a day? Going grocery shopping *insert stomach growl*, I'll participate more when I get back (and maybe start pinging some of the people who haven't popped by then).
@Wyxamex DEMON?!! *dashes under conveniently placed couch and whimpers* [give me scooby snacks]
heck yes the dorito is here.

@SilverMoonfire wrote on 2017-06-26:
You all really are suspicious of everyone, aren't you?

(Also as a general rule I'm very active within a short period of time, an hour or so, and then not very for the rest of the day...)

Who is the suspicion commentary directed at?
And when you say general rule do you mean that's what your schedule allows for, or you actively refuse to participate more than a couple hours a day?

Going grocery shopping *insert stomach growl*, I'll participate more when I get back (and maybe start pinging some of the people who haven't popped by then).
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
@Ravenwolf Little princeling, you really are. I was making light of my maddening "curse" like in past games.
@Ravenwolf Little princeling, you really are. I was making light of my maddening "curse" like in past games.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Δ WELL WELL WELL, I SEE EVERYONE RECOGNISES MY SUPERIOR BEING. THAT'S GOOD TO SEE! AT LEAST THAT MEANS I DON'T HAVE TO CONVINCE ANYONE OF MY GREATNESS AND JUST SKIP TO THE 'WORSHIP YOUR ALMIGHTY OVERLORD AND DESTROY THE ENEMY' PORTION OF THE GAME. Δ

Δ AND I'D LIKE TO REMIND YOU ALL TO NOT OVERLOOK SOMETHING. I BELIEVE I SAID THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE FOR MYSTERIOUS NUMBER TEN TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT'S EVIL. NOW, I'M NOT SAYING IT'S A FACT, BUT CONSIDERING WE HAVE NO CLUE WHO THIS PERSON IS I'D STILL LIKE ALL OF MY LOYAL SUBJECTS TO KEEP THAT POSSIBILITY IN MIND! Δ
Δ WELL WELL WELL, I SEE EVERYONE RECOGNISES MY SUPERIOR BEING. THAT'S GOOD TO SEE! AT LEAST THAT MEANS I DON'T HAVE TO CONVINCE ANYONE OF MY GREATNESS AND JUST SKIP TO THE 'WORSHIP YOUR ALMIGHTY OVERLORD AND DESTROY THE ENEMY' PORTION OF THE GAME. Δ

Δ AND I'D LIKE TO REMIND YOU ALL TO NOT OVERLOOK SOMETHING. I BELIEVE I SAID THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE FOR MYSTERIOUS NUMBER TEN TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT'S EVIL. NOW, I'M NOT SAYING IT'S A FACT, BUT CONSIDERING WE HAVE NO CLUE WHO THIS PERSON IS I'D STILL LIKE ALL OF MY LOYAL SUBJECTS TO KEEP THAT POSSIBILITY IN MIND! Δ
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png

@MagykalWagykal
I think day one lynches are a necessary evil, not lynches in general.

@amapup
A penny scooby snack for your thoughts.

@MagykalWagykal
I think day one lynches are a necessary evil, not lynches in general.

@amapup
A penny scooby snack for your thoughts.
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
Little Princelings, may I direct you to this [quote=From the Lynch Thread]There will be a buffer period 8 hours prior to EoTD lock-down the lynch thread will close. Please keep this in mind![/quote] Just thought to warn all you little princelings~
Little Princelings, may I direct you to this
From the Lynch Thread wrote:
There will be a buffer period 8 hours prior to EoTD lock-down the lynch thread will close. Please keep this in mind!

Just thought to warn all you little princelings~
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@amapup, Schedule. I don't usually have the freedom to defy it. And no, not directed at anyone, just my character and my personality.
@amapup, Schedule. I don't usually have the freedom to defy it. And no, not directed at anyone, just my character and my personality.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
um s0 d0 we pick s0me0ne for d1 lynch rn bc i have 0 clue
h0ping the silents will speak up

edit: quirk fail
um s0 d0 we pick s0me0ne for d1 lynch rn bc i have 0 clue
h0ping the silents will speak up

edit: quirk fail
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@ everyone

I'm here! I've not been able to get on FR since yesterday morning, things are being a little chaotic at the moment. As for questions, I don't like first day lynches, I do think character discovery is fun when doing in, but not when I'm the one who gets discovered, and as for XP points, I've played quite a few times IRL, but only once on FR.

DUN NA DUN NA DUN NA DUN NA....
@ everyone

I'm here! I've not been able to get on FR since yesterday morning, things are being a little chaotic at the moment. As for questions, I don't like first day lynches, I do think character discovery is fun when doing in, but not when I'm the one who gets discovered, and as for XP points, I've played quite a few times IRL, but only once on FR.

DUN NA DUN NA DUN NA DUN NA....
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99