Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@Werelynx, I missed that! Thanks for letting me know.

I'll try to find the list (of confirmed town) and edit this post when I do.

(Edit: I did not find a concrete list, it was hard to tell what was suspicion alone and what wasn't.)
@Werelynx, I missed that! Thanks for letting me know.

I'll try to find the list (of confirmed town) and edit this post when I do.

(Edit: I did not find a concrete list, it was hard to tell what was suspicion alone and what wasn't.)
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Day 11

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Bequerel @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

".........."

Nobody was lynched

Night 11 has begun! Night 11 will end the 22nd around 19:00 FRT!

End of Day 11

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Bequerel @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

".........."

Nobody was lynched

Night 11 has begun! Night 11 will end the 22nd around 19:00 FRT!

SUPER LATE LOCKDOWN
SUPER LATE LOCKDOWN
GAME OVER!

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Bequerel @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248 @Nerasis

"We stand no chance to them now... My power... Is gone... I am sorry..." Queen Rose says before dispersing in a bunch of rose petals. The main source of power has run dry, the town cannot continue.

Bequerel has died, the were Lon'qu - The Vigilante

MAFIA WINS!

Crazy Docs Sheet(Has QT's In it): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1butIXlFvRkI5h9HHD28JiYg5fc3u8BLM7FBcMHwDKJw/edit?usp=sharing

Things that could have gone wrong or did go wrong - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BS1OAbqI0J84faOTlNUvqTcIRv9zsX9Tde-f_GRszHY/edit?usp=sharing

I am available to answer questions or suggestions. Though, do know I leave for college in the morning so replies will be slow. Please ping me if you really do want a response! No flaming or anything of that matter please, anyone can talk in the thread now.

GAME OVER!

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Bequerel @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248 @Nerasis

"We stand no chance to them now... My power... Is gone... I am sorry..." Queen Rose says before dispersing in a bunch of rose petals. The main source of power has run dry, the town cannot continue.

Bequerel has died, the were Lon'qu - The Vigilante

MAFIA WINS!

Crazy Docs Sheet(Has QT's In it): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1butIXlFvRkI5h9HHD28JiYg5fc3u8BLM7FBcMHwDKJw/edit?usp=sharing

Things that could have gone wrong or did go wrong - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BS1OAbqI0J84faOTlNUvqTcIRv9zsX9Tde-f_GRszHY/edit?usp=sharing

I am available to answer questions or suggestions. Though, do know I leave for college in the morning so replies will be slow. Please ping me if you really do want a response! No flaming or anything of that matter please, anyone can talk in the thread now.

ggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggg
Wait... The games over? I won? B-but... I couldn't win. I was against the whole town. It was my first time being mafia. How... OK. Thanks.

My Senpai is Nera. Of course it is, I'm Yuno Gasai, I always protect my senpai.
Wait... The games over? I won? B-but... I couldn't win. I was against the whole town. It was my first time being mafia. How... OK. Thanks.

My Senpai is Nera. Of course it is, I'm Yuno Gasai, I always protect my senpai.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
LYXLA YOU WERE SCUM!?
LYXLA YOU WERE SCUM!?
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
SORRY BEQ!!!
SORRY BEQ!!!
[quote name="Bequerel" date=2017-08-20 20:09:50] Okay so My only thought is either the final mafia crew is a vet and is trying very hard to bus my lynch by keeping me alive, cuz other than them, I'm the only killing role left. Meaning they can kill without any suspicion on themselves cuz it's all gonna fall on me. Honestly if it's not a vet, kudos to you cuz lowkey I'd never be able to pull off a move like this as a rookie LMAO [/quote] Also, thanks Beq, this made me feel warm and fuzzy when I first read it. :D
Bequerel wrote on 2017-08-20:
Okay so
My only thought is either the final mafia crew is a vet and is trying very hard to bus my lynch by keeping me alive, cuz other than them, I'm the only killing role left. Meaning they can kill without any suspicion on themselves cuz it's all gonna fall on me.
Honestly if it's not a vet, kudos to you cuz lowkey I'd never be able to pull off a move like this as a rookie LMAO
Also, thanks Beq, this made me feel warm and fuzzy when I first read it. :D
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99