Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Wow game is finally over. Longest running mafia I have seen so far. @.@

BUT WOOO I cannot believe my team won. Holy crap. With the stakes as high as they were, I am past astonished that a win was secured.

@Lyxla I am so proud of you. Against such amazing odds and just how strong you was and how well you held up, remaining ever so diligent and determined, you carried the mafia to a victory. I will say, you play mafia very well and I would love to play as mafia with you again. :3

Also to @VivaFariy, @xspideray and @TyrianCallows. Thank you so much guys! T'was an honor and I did also enjoy playing with you guys as well.

And a great job to town even though you guys didn't pull it off, you guys did an all around awesome job, nonetheless. :D
Wow game is finally over. Longest running mafia I have seen so far. @.@

BUT WOOO I cannot believe my team won. Holy crap. With the stakes as high as they were, I am past astonished that a win was secured.

@Lyxla I am so proud of you. Against such amazing odds and just how strong you was and how well you held up, remaining ever so diligent and determined, you carried the mafia to a victory. I will say, you play mafia very well and I would love to play as mafia with you again. :3

Also to @VivaFariy, @xspideray and @TyrianCallows. Thank you so much guys! T'was an honor and I did also enjoy playing with you guys as well.

And a great job to town even though you guys didn't pull it off, you guys did an all around awesome job, nonetheless. :D
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Lyxla

Congrats! Your win was next to impossible...but you did it anyway! :) Perhaps you'll become the scum-version of Alois. xD
@Lyxla

Congrats! Your win was next to impossible...but you did it anyway! :) Perhaps you'll become the scum-version of Alois. xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
YAYYYY

@Lyxla You did so well! I'm so proud of you, and I said that in the dead chat. You were so unsure that you could do it, but you did it, and no one suspected you at all! High five and let's do it again!

@Rangiku @xspideray @TyrianCallows thanks for being an awesome mafia team! Thanks for holding the team together while I was inactive at the beginning especially.

To all of town - great job! This was a tough game. Nice job getting me too - I was cornered in and could not find a way to escape.

And of course, thanks @Rosetta248
YAYYYY

@Lyxla You did so well! I'm so proud of you, and I said that in the dead chat. You were so unsure that you could do it, but you did it, and no one suspected you at all! High five and let's do it again!

@Rangiku @xspideray @TyrianCallows thanks for being an awesome mafia team! Thanks for holding the team together while I was inactive at the beginning especially.

To all of town - great job! This was a tough game. Nice job getting me too - I was cornered in and could not find a way to escape.

And of course, thanks @Rosetta248
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
No problem~
@VivaFariy
No problem~
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
I KNEW IT I SHOULD HAVE ACTED EARLY IN THE GAME

Oh well, just proves that mafia isn't for me

GG guys
I KNEW IT I SHOULD HAVE ACTED EARLY IN THE GAME