Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99
[quote name="Shadowlugia711" date=2017-06-25 17:22:21] I've a got a question here. Should we try guessing other people's characters? Sharing this info can help fellow town, but also give ideas on who to target for mafia. I don't want anyone to get hurt, and this is an area where I want your input. [/quote] @Shadowlugia711, I choose you! I don't think it matters, since Rosetta said whether your character is "good" or "evil" doesn't affect their role. So I think it might be fun, but also a waste of time we could be scumhunting with.
Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2017-06-25:
I've a got a question here.

Should we try guessing other people's characters?

Sharing this info can help fellow town, but also give ideas on who to target for mafia. I don't want anyone to get hurt, and this is an area where I want your input.

@Shadowlugia711, I choose you!

I don't think it matters, since Rosetta said whether your character is "good" or "evil" doesn't affect their role. So I think it might be fun, but also a waste of time we could be scumhunting with.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="Go, @TyrianCallows" date=2017-06-25 17:49:10] [quote name="@/Cognitive" date=2017-06-25 17:42:10] @/Shadowlugia711 I have no idea what Overwatch is, so nope! Yosh! I don't see why we can't guess what character someone is, but I don't think it will help. The rules said that a good character doesn't mean town and an evil character doesn't mean mafia. [/quote] But, little prince, it can give us a hint at their abilities can it not? [/quote] Ah, this sheds a new light. Once we have a lynch target, it might be good to figure out others' abilities. :) So this changes things. It's not top priority, but it's not entirely useless to guess characters.
Go, @TyrianCallows wrote on 2017-06-25:
@/Cognitive wrote on 2017-06-25:
@/Shadowlugia711 I have no idea what Overwatch is, so nope! Yosh!

I don't see why we can't guess what character someone is, but I don't think it will help. The rules said that a good character doesn't mean town and an evil character doesn't mean mafia.

But, little prince, it can give us a hint at their abilities can it not?

Ah, this sheds a new light. Once we have a lynch target, it might be good to figure out others' abilities. :) So this changes things. It's not top priority, but it's not entirely useless to guess characters.
[quote name="@VivaFariy" date=2017-06-25 18:51:01] Hello, my good people! I know you have all been waiting so very long for my arrival, but have no fear! I am here! What has happened to this town is horrifying and terrible, but I will save you, dear citizens! I am the mighty, brave, and strong. I am intimidating. And I will lead us to a victory against these BEASTS. Day 1 lynches - absolutely! We must do all in our power to kill the beasts. Guessing characters - why of course! Mysterious number 10 - it's a ******* game...is this the mod's character? [/quote] Are you Gaston? :O If not, never mind. xD
@VivaFariy wrote on 2017-06-25:
Hello, my good people!
I know you have all been waiting so very long for my arrival, but have no fear! I am here! What has happened to this town is horrifying and terrible, but I will save you, dear citizens! I am the mighty, brave, and strong. I am intimidating. And I will lead us to a victory against these BEASTS.

Day 1 lynches - absolutely! We must do all in our power to kill the beasts.

Guessing characters - why of course!

Mysterious number 10 - it's a ******* game...is this the mod's character?

Are you Gaston? :O If not, never mind. xD
[quote name="@BerryBagel, I choose you!" date=2017-06-25 18:53:03] Hi everyone! I'm BerryBagel (or Berry, or Bagel), she/her pronouns, +3 FRT. I'm very excited about my character & my role, and I think this is going to be a great game. What is your take on Day One lynches? [b]We have to start lynching sooner or later...so...necessary evil.[/b] Should we try guessing other people's characters? I'm not convinced it's going to be super helpful, gameplay-wise. My role doesn't have anything to do with my character, really. And if y'all have characters from newfangled anime and videogames, the chances of me figuring out anyones' characters are slim to none. If you'd like to try and figure out my character, you're welcome to (but my story's...sad to tell ???). And my question... How many mafia/third-party do you think are in the game? I feel like that's usually a good thing to consider early in-game. With 21 players, I'd expect about 5 non-town players. This is role madness, so I could see there being 4 mafia and a third party. Thoughts? [/quote] You don't like lynching? It's our only weapon, not a necessary evil. We need to lynch in order to stay alive.
@BerryBagel, I choose you! wrote on 2017-06-25:
Hi everyone! I'm BerryBagel (or Berry, or Bagel), she/her pronouns, +3 FRT. I'm very excited about my character & my role, and I think this is going to be a great game.

What is your take on Day One lynches?
We have to start lynching sooner or later...so...necessary evil.

I'm not convinced it's going to be super helpful, gameplay-wise. My role doesn't have anything to do with my character, really. And if y'all have characters from newfangled anime and videogames, the chances of me figuring out anyones' characters are slim to none. If you'd like to try and figure out my character, you're welcome to (but my story's...sad to tell ???).

And my question...

How many mafia/third-party do you think are in the game?

I feel like that's usually a good thing to consider early in-game. With 21 players, I'd expect about 5 non-town players. This is role madness, so I could see there being 4 mafia and a third party. Thoughts?

You don't like lynching? It's our only weapon, not a necessary evil. We need to lynch in order to stay alive.
[quote name="@Quamosthy" date=2017-06-25 21:40:58] @R/avenWolf What is your mafia experience? M-my Mafia experience is... limited at best. I used to sometimes play Mafia games on Pokemon Online, b-but that was years ago. Since then, the only Mafia game I recall being in was the original Fandom Mafia, which died. And for future reference (as I clearly forgot this in my other post), I'm female. [/quote] POKEMON GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
@Quamosthy wrote on 2017-06-25:
@R/avenWolf

What is your mafia experience?

M-my Mafia experience is... limited at best. I used to sometimes play Mafia games on Pokemon Online, b-but that was years ago. Since then, the only Mafia game I recall being in was the original Fandom Mafia, which died.

And for future reference (as I clearly forgot this in my other post), I'm female.

POKEMON

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
@SilverMoonfire

To be a Mafia player, you've got to be. Both in game and in real life. xD :P
@SilverMoonfire

To be a Mafia player, you've got to be. Both in game and in real life. xD :P
Oops, forgot! The two people I forgot to do my quirk while pinging, I choose YOU!
Oops, forgot! The two people I forgot to do my quirk while pinging, I choose YOU!
@MagykalWagykal, True, true, true... But we do have to keep an open mind too, right? Or else we won't have friends. Or a good life. Maybe that isn't important here though, because none of it is real, as real as wolves and sour apples...
@MagykalWagykal, True, true, true... But we do have to keep an open mind too, right? Or else we won't have friends. Or a good life. Maybe that isn't important here though, because none of it is real, as real as wolves and sour apples...
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Probably should answer the other questions posted

Don't see why not, it'd probably be fun. Though there are probably people who's roles fit their character better than others. Guessing other people's characters would probably be more for fun than actually useful.

Gonna agree with everyone else and say probably 4 or 5. Bigger question is how many of them are killing roles?

Maf Experience?
Basically just Town of Salem and the original Fandom Mafia, which was never finished. I died pretty early in that game too (I was Captain America in it)

Oktoberfest!
Probably should answer the other questions posted

Don't see why not, it'd probably be fun. Though there are probably people who's roles fit their character better than others. Guessing other people's characters would probably be more for fun than actually useful.

Gonna agree with everyone else and say probably 4 or 5. Bigger question is how many of them are killing roles?

Maf Experience?
Basically just Town of Salem and the original Fandom Mafia, which was never finished. I died pretty early in that game too (I was Captain America in it)

Oktoberfest!
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
[quote name="TyrianCallows" date=2017-06-25 20:07:01] [quote name="RavenWolf" date=2017-06-25 19:43:58] What is your mafia experience? [/quote] This little princeling wishes to know my mafia experience? Haha! I've been around since Locker back in 2014! I've played many a roles, though [b]role blocking roles are most common for me.[/b] [/quote] This little snippit caught my eye. I don't see it as incredibly necessary to state role blocking is most common for you. I dont know. maybe im just thinking too hard. [img]http://cdn2.theweek.co.uk/sites/theweek/files/2015/12/151210_daisy_ridley_as_rey.jpg[/img]
TyrianCallows wrote on 2017-06-25:
RavenWolf wrote on 2017-06-25:

What is your mafia experience?

This little princeling wishes to know my mafia experience? Haha! I've been around since Locker back in 2014! I've played many a roles, though role blocking roles are most common for me.

This little snippit caught my eye. I don't see it as incredibly necessary to state role blocking is most common for you. I dont know. maybe im just thinking too hard.

151210_daisy_ridley_as_rey.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99