Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152
-fist pump-
-fist pump-
Yesssss
Yesssss
Against all odds...I survived :D special thanks to @Crowlich for essentially giving me the spy ability (didn't appreciate the lying about Cog and Gwen part but still) :3 and thanks Nera (@Nerasis) for the great game :D
Against all odds...I survived :D special thanks to @Crowlich for essentially giving me the spy ability (didn't appreciate the lying about Cog and Gwen part but still) :3 and thanks Nera (@Nerasis) for the great game :D
[quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-02-18 18:43:47] Hello to replacements :3 Also @Vrykolakas Heheh I've been waiting for this moment ever since Warrior Cats >:D Everyone, Vry is confirmed maf (For those who can't tell, I'm joking. But I'll always be wary towards Vry.) [/quote] CALLED IT.
Winterreise wrote on 2017-02-18:
Hello to replacements :3

Also
@Vrykolakas Heheh I've been waiting for this moment ever since Warrior Cats >:D
Everyone, Vry is confirmed maf

(For those who can't tell, I'm joking. But I'll always be wary towards Vry.)

CALLED IT.
*strolls around tree-zombie like* GG guys :3
Gonna write up thank-u post and rant about everything tomorrow. So much salt.
*strolls around tree-zombie like* GG guys :3
Gonna write up thank-u post and rant about everything tomorrow. So much salt.
jghAv2V.png
Oh and - @MagykalWagykal the game is over now, so feel free to show anyone you want the PM I sent you & tell everyone how horrible and mean and awful I am. I initially sent it privately out of respect since I thought we'd be able to discuss it between ourselves like adults, but I guess things didn't work out that way.
Oh and - @MagykalWagykal the game is over now, so feel free to show anyone you want the PM I sent you & tell everyone how horrible and mean and awful I am. I initially sent it privately out of respect since I thought we'd be able to discuss it between ourselves like adults, but I guess things didn't work out that way.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Congrats to the winners! :)
Congrats to the winners! :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Congrats to all the winners, this was a really unusual and interesting game!
I have to admit, getting silenced and then killed was infuriating. But the game was fun regardless. (Plus killing Nerasis was interesting)
Congrats to all the winners, this was a really unusual and interesting game!
I have to admit, getting silenced and then killed was infuriating. But the game was fun regardless. (Plus killing Nerasis was interesting)
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
[quote name="@TheNightDancer" date=2017-03-19 07:39:43] (Plus killing Nerasis was interesting) [/quote] U r mah hero <3
@TheNightDancer wrote on 2017-03-19:
(Plus killing Nerasis was interesting)
U r mah hero <3
jghAv2V.png
Good game guys! Even though I died N1. I had fun nonetheless. <3
Good game guys! Even though I died N1. I had fun nonetheless. <3
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152