Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-03-19 07:44:40] U r mah hero <3 [/quote] @THENIGHTDANCER YOU YOU CONVERTED ME I RETRACT MY STATEMENT. *douses Night with salt* XD
StormDreamer wrote on 2017-03-19:
U r mah hero <3
@THENIGHTDANCER
YOU
YOU CONVERTED ME
I RETRACT MY STATEMENT.

*douses Night with salt* XD
jghAv2V.png
I'm sill so salty that I died so early because I had such a great role but it was so much fun nonetheless <3
I'm sill so salty that I died so early because I had such a great role but it was so much fun nonetheless <3
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@StormDreamer
Ehehe, what ever do you mean?

My reasoning though: I was really paranoid that this might be a really screwed up setup and I was worried that my conversion rolw might mean that town was like, a cult town. Of course this was untrue, but I wanted to convert somebody the first night just to know I had at least one other person on my side. And who better to convert than somebody who balantly stated they were 3P and not town? c:
@StormDreamer
Ehehe, what ever do you mean?

My reasoning though: I was really paranoid that this might be a really screwed up setup and I was worried that my conversion rolw might mean that town was like, a cult town. Of course this was untrue, but I wanted to convert somebody the first night just to know I had at least one other person on my side. And who better to convert than somebody who balantly stated they were 3P and not town? c:
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Yaaay I still lost haha. Congrats though Winter ;P

I 100% had ya'll convinced I had a phoenix ability did I? Lol. That made my day when you all freaked out.
Yaaay I still lost haha. Congrats though Winter ;P

I 100% had ya'll convinced I had a phoenix ability did I? Lol. That made my day when you all freaked out.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
I'll make a longer post later but for now everyone check out the werewolf quicktopic for some bad werewolf jokes!
I'll make a longer post later but for now everyone check out the werewolf quicktopic for some bad werewolf jokes!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Nerasis

...Geez, someone's salty...

And we tried to talk it out in the QT, and then you sent that...thing. If that's respect, I'd hate to see what disrespect is.

You weren't exactly inviting discussion. It was just like, 'You're a terrible player, I don't want you in my game, see ya!'

And you're kind of destroying the 'Why don't we forgive Nerasis' incentive. Winterreise had me convinced that you didn't really mean it, and I'd just forgotten about it, too. Oh, well. xD
@Nerasis

...Geez, someone's salty...

And we tried to talk it out in the QT, and then you sent that...thing. If that's respect, I'd hate to see what disrespect is.

You weren't exactly inviting discussion. It was just like, 'You're a terrible player, I don't want you in my game, see ya!'

And you're kind of destroying the 'Why don't we forgive Nerasis' incentive. Winterreise had me convinced that you didn't really mean it, and I'd just forgotten about it, too. Oh, well. xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@nerasis
Wait doesn't @blanketgender win too
@nerasis
Wait doesn't @blanketgender win too
Hmm so Blizzard WAS mafia after all(reading the spreadsheet). Called it :3
Hmm so Blizzard WAS mafia after all(reading the spreadsheet). Called it :3
@journey I was never 100% convinced :3 although, if it were true, I would be salty for the next 2 years or so
@journey I was never 100% convinced :3 although, if it were true, I would be salty for the next 2 years or so
@Winterreise
No - they needed to get their target lynched or kill them personally. Since they were killed by someone else, blanket didn't win.
@Winterreise
No - they needed to get their target lynched or kill them personally. Since they were killed by someone else, blanket didn't win.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152