Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152
@Rosetta248

Yep! That'd be my next target if I ever die today. I've voted for myself and locked it in.
@Rosetta248

Yep! That'd be my next target if I ever die today. I've voted for myself and locked it in.
@Limelight
Then I'll switch my vote over to ya!
@Limelight
Then I'll switch my vote over to ya!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248
Firstly, u can't actively advocate for that. Secondly, doing that ends the game I'm p sure, so @Limelight help a bro out? Can promise I'll kill u tomorrow.
@Rosetta248
Firstly, u can't actively advocate for that. Secondly, doing that ends the game I'm p sure, so @Limelight help a bro out? Can promise I'll kill u tomorrow.
Also lol, I don't clear notifications @Winterreise
Also lol, I don't clear notifications @Winterreise
@luxmold
I can't? o.o
@luxmold
I can't? o.o
@Rosetta248
YOU. ARE NOT. SUPPOSED. TO INFLUENCE. PEOPLE. TO VOTE. FOR ME.

(No, I'm not being seriously angry :3)

But yeah, you can't. You can indirectly do so, but you can't say 'let's lynch Winter'. Also, you can't vote for me.
@Rosetta248
YOU. ARE NOT. SUPPOSED. TO INFLUENCE. PEOPLE. TO VOTE. FOR ME.

(No, I'm not being seriously angry :3)

But yeah, you can't. You can indirectly do so, but you can't say 'let's lynch Winter'. Also, you can't vote for me.
[quote name="Limelight" date=2017-03-17 11:14:11] That and Id rather be dead than be converted [/quote] Ouch.
Limelight wrote on 2017-03-17:
That and Id rather be dead than be converted

Ouch.
@Winterreise
Ah, sorry, I deleted my comment even though the damage has been done. ^^;
@Winterreise
Ah, sorry, I deleted my comment even though the damage has been done. ^^;
we're all stuck unless @Limelight wants to help us out.
we're all stuck unless @Limelight wants to help us out.
@luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded @VelcrowC @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

GAME OVER

The Marble Collector looks upon the people whose minds they now own with a devious smirk. Everything went perfectly(except for that one minor setback where they died for a bit, or, wait, did they...? The details are confusing). They instructed their slaves to dig up the Sinnamon Roll. Since the seed was planted in their mind before their death, the Marble Collector was able to control them still, sort of like a tree zombie.

Sneaky Beaky got their wish of dying while looking into the faces of their friends - as bittersweet as it may have been. They had decided together with Dark Horse that this event would be the last one they attended, as they had both grown weary of their immortality and wished for it to end. They thought of the way their friend must have died and wondered why the world was so cruel as to force people to die cold and all alone in the dark. But ultimately, they died with a smile on their face, determined to accept their fate as the wooden stake pierced their heart.

Neko Victuuri could only look at their new "owner" with burning hatred. They had plans, so many plans. They were going to kill a lot of people, sure, but their new fate was so much worse. They were forced to protect the person they wanted to kill the most, and they felt their mind slipping away more and more as time went on. When they were ordered to kill SB, they were told by MC that it was a gift for being so well behaved, and grit their teeth with rage. Killing when commanded, a gift? Ridiculous. It was yet another insult to their pride, filling them to their core with hatred. Little did they know, the more rage they felt, the easier it was for the MC to control them.

Soft Kitty saw what had become of everyone, saw the death, pain, and torment - but at the same time, they didn't see. They saw what they wanted to see, the only thing they had been looking at this whole time - Neko Victuuri. They were safe, right? Still alive, still breathing. So Soft Kitty smiled, blissfully ignorant, completely content, thinking they'd done a really good job - and that was the last thought they ever had. The lack of even a shred of resistance made it ridiculously easy for the MC to take over their mind completely.

Alive at the end:
Winterreise
luxmold
Rosetta248
StormDreamer(Well, kinda. Depends on whether you count zombies as being alive)

Winners:
Winterreise - Converted all living players
Rosetta248 - Ensured luxmold survived
Limelight - Got Lynched(You didn't actually need to convert to win, I lied)

Spreadsheet (Contains all the game info but uh, it's a bit messy lol)

Quicktopics

Spy's Venom Discord (Contains Spectator chat and dead chat, and a bunch of other random shenanigans)

If your character didn't get much flavour during the game and you want more, or you have your own ideas and want them made canon, then let me know and we can come up with more flavour together c:

Alternatively, if you have any comments, suggestions or criticism on the mechanics of the game them please let me know. A lot of things didn't exactly turn out how I expected, especially since I gave everyone so much choice for their roles, so the end result was quite chaotic and messy in certain areas.

And last but not least, I hope everyone enjoyed the game! :D <3
@luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded @VelcrowC @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

GAME OVER

The Marble Collector looks upon the people whose minds they now own with a devious smirk. Everything went perfectly(except for that one minor setback where they died for a bit, or, wait, did they...? The details are confusing). They instructed their slaves to dig up the Sinnamon Roll. Since the seed was planted in their mind before their death, the Marble Collector was able to control them still, sort of like a tree zombie.

Sneaky Beaky got their wish of dying while looking into the faces of their friends - as bittersweet as it may have been. They had decided together with Dark Horse that this event would be the last one they attended, as they had both grown weary of their immortality and wished for it to end. They thought of the way their friend must have died and wondered why the world was so cruel as to force people to die cold and all alone in the dark. But ultimately, they died with a smile on their face, determined to accept their fate as the wooden stake pierced their heart.

Neko Victuuri could only look at their new "owner" with burning hatred. They had plans, so many plans. They were going to kill a lot of people, sure, but their new fate was so much worse. They were forced to protect the person they wanted to kill the most, and they felt their mind slipping away more and more as time went on. When they were ordered to kill SB, they were told by MC that it was a gift for being so well behaved, and grit their teeth with rage. Killing when commanded, a gift? Ridiculous. It was yet another insult to their pride, filling them to their core with hatred. Little did they know, the more rage they felt, the easier it was for the MC to control them.

Soft Kitty saw what had become of everyone, saw the death, pain, and torment - but at the same time, they didn't see. They saw what they wanted to see, the only thing they had been looking at this whole time - Neko Victuuri. They were safe, right? Still alive, still breathing. So Soft Kitty smiled, blissfully ignorant, completely content, thinking they'd done a really good job - and that was the last thought they ever had. The lack of even a shred of resistance made it ridiculously easy for the MC to take over their mind completely.

Alive at the end:
Winterreise
luxmold
Rosetta248
StormDreamer(Well, kinda. Depends on whether you count zombies as being alive)

Winners:
Winterreise - Converted all living players
Rosetta248 - Ensured luxmold survived
Limelight - Got Lynched(You didn't actually need to convert to win, I lied)

Spreadsheet (Contains all the game info but uh, it's a bit messy lol)

Quicktopics

Spy's Venom Discord (Contains Spectator chat and dead chat, and a bunch of other random shenanigans)

If your character didn't get much flavour during the game and you want more, or you have your own ideas and want them made canon, then let me know and we can come up with more flavour together c:

Alternatively, if you have any comments, suggestions or criticism on the mechanics of the game them please let me know. A lot of things didn't exactly turn out how I expected, especially since I gave everyone so much choice for their roles, so the end result was quite chaotic and messy in certain areas.

And last but not least, I hope everyone enjoyed the game! :D <3
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152