Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
@SilverNight104

That is what I was thinking as well. Another night without a viable lynch is another night we allow the one thing holding town back a chance to do something.

I'll go ahead and place my vote. If we turn out wrong then yes, Leremis and Storm can focus on other possible targets.
@SilverNight104

That is what I was thinking as well. Another night without a viable lynch is another night we allow the one thing holding town back a chance to do something.

I'll go ahead and place my vote. If we turn out wrong then yes, Leremis and Storm can focus on other possible targets.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

Perhaps you can suggest other targets for them to hit? We're not allowed to post after lockdown, so you can suggest targets for them - ping them and allocate separate targets too, if you've got any ideas.
@Rangiku

Perhaps you can suggest other targets for them to hit? We're not allowed to post after lockdown, so you can suggest targets for them - ping them and allocate separate targets too, if you've got any ideas.
2rHLxZD.png
@Rangiku

Thank you! Things are certainly looking better, hopefully they will stay that way.

I agree that Comba seems to suspicious. I don't think they are mafia - there voted on Werelynx the day he was lynched. It was 3rd vote, so it wouldn't happen without them. But not having 2nd role is weird. Even if Comba is a true neutral like they've claimed this doesn't exactly explains why blank role. I think Fil would think about something to fill the blank space.

Another curious thing. Why would Fil suggest ending the game here if town was so close to wining? Assuming that town is the primary faction in the game, ending it right now would be a draw.

@SilverNight104

Yes, I realised that. I just woder why to specify the colourin thier role iif they are only demons in the game.
@Rangiku

Thank you! Things are certainly looking better, hopefully they will stay that way.

I agree that Comba seems to suspicious. I don't think they are mafia - there voted on Werelynx the day he was lynched. It was 3rd vote, so it wouldn't happen without them. But not having 2nd role is weird. Even if Comba is a true neutral like they've claimed this doesn't exactly explains why blank role. I think Fil would think about something to fill the blank space.

Another curious thing. Why would Fil suggest ending the game here if town was so close to wining? Assuming that town is the primary faction in the game, ending it right now would be a draw.

@SilverNight104

Yes, I realised that. I just woder why to specify the colourin thier role iif they are only demons in the game.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
I won't be voting for Comba, we already have three votes. And I'd prefer to have them checked first, I sitll think they might be neutral.

About the vig traget, I'd say go with all the greys. Judging by my wincon if town wins I will also win, dead or alive, so I woldn't mind dying for the sake of figuring out who's the traiotr/mafia/demon.
I won't be voting for Comba, we already have three votes. And I'd prefer to have them checked first, I sitll think they might be neutral.

About the vig traget, I'd say go with all the greys. Judging by my wincon if town wins I will also win, dead or alive, so I woldn't mind dying for the sake of figuring out who's the traiotr/mafia/demon.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@SilverNight104

Thing is, I have made my theories quite known and none of those with kill abilities have submitted their feedback. At this point, they have the options to make their own basis of what I said and conclude what they think is actually going on here. Though I will admit, I do find a few other things weird, though I am looking for a tad more information on those before making a full mention of them.

@nsts

True. But Maf have been known to bus their own members before. Not sure why exactly Comba would if Comba turns out to be maf, but then again, what if Comba is a Traitor? The Maf don't always know who their traitor is and can be said vice versa. But judging from the flavor, town is roughly one roadblock away from winning. If Fil is indeed lying and there could potentially be a draw, wouldn't that only happen if Maf and town were only meeting in equal numbers? If what we are getting is correct, there is only one Mafia left standing. Perhaps in this version of the game, town needs to eliminate all Maf to win. I dunno. I cannot fathom why we'd be told town is that close to winning only to end in a draw. That just seems like a waste to me.
@SilverNight104

Thing is, I have made my theories quite known and none of those with kill abilities have submitted their feedback. At this point, they have the options to make their own basis of what I said and conclude what they think is actually going on here. Though I will admit, I do find a few other things weird, though I am looking for a tad more information on those before making a full mention of them.

@nsts

True. But Maf have been known to bus their own members before. Not sure why exactly Comba would if Comba turns out to be maf, but then again, what if Comba is a Traitor? The Maf don't always know who their traitor is and can be said vice versa. But judging from the flavor, town is roughly one roadblock away from winning. If Fil is indeed lying and there could potentially be a draw, wouldn't that only happen if Maf and town were only meeting in equal numbers? If what we are getting is correct, there is only one Mafia left standing. Perhaps in this version of the game, town needs to eliminate all Maf to win. I dunno. I cannot fathom why we'd be told town is that close to winning only to end in a draw. That just seems like a waste to me.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Journey @SilverNight104 @BlueAlphyn885 @Rangiku @Nerasis @Cognitive
Substitutes:
-Out of Stock-
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun has set. Night has come.

Seventh and Final Sunset

The town grows anxious as Combtaystic, the lynchee, stands in the middle of the square. StormDreamer is there and points her gun onto Combtaystic. A blast comes out of the rifle and Combtaystic's body fell to the pavement dead.

The investigators found candles and many candle making equipment at Combtaystic's workshop, clearly suggesting that Combtaystic was a Candlemaker.

"Did we win?" SilverNight104 asks.

Not a single one of them could answer her question, but a feeling lingers in all the townies minds. They have won. The town has won. The Red Mafia is eliminated.

This place has gained their ideal peace.
Now it's time to share all the glees.
As an otherwordly presence,
Now it's time to transcend essence.

Summary

Combtaystic was lynched.

Combtaystic was a [ Candlemaker/???n ]

A faction has achieved their wincon along with other players. The Teal Town faction has won.

Notes:

I'll be posting the members of the factions and all the roles involved.
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@Sleepygnostic @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Beheaded @SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Journey @SilverNight104 @BlueAlphyn885 @Rangiku @Nerasis @Cognitive
Substitutes:
-Out of Stock-
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun has set. Night has come.

Seventh and Final Sunset

The town grows anxious as Combtaystic, the lynchee, stands in the middle of the square. StormDreamer is there and points her gun onto Combtaystic. A blast comes out of the rifle and Combtaystic's body fell to the pavement dead.

The investigators found candles and many candle making equipment at Combtaystic's workshop, clearly suggesting that Combtaystic was a Candlemaker.

"Did we win?" SilverNight104 asks.

Not a single one of them could answer her question, but a feeling lingers in all the townies minds. They have won. The town has won. The Red Mafia is eliminated.

This place has gained their ideal peace.
Now it's time to share all the glees.
As an otherwordly presence,
Now it's time to transcend essence.

Summary

Combtaystic was lynched.

Combtaystic was a [ Candlemaker/???n ]

A faction has achieved their wincon along with other players. The Teal Town faction has won.

Notes:

I'll be posting the members of the factions and all the roles involved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil

It's today. Did we win?
@Fil

It's today. Did we win?
2rHLxZD.png
@Fil

Can I just say that I love the way you incorporate me in these day posts?

Makes me feel like a special cupcake!

Ahaha, jokes aside, I feel so accomplished, making it to the end in my very first maf game.

Congrats everyone!

Looks like we hit the nail on the head with Comba, haha!
@Fil

Can I just say that I love the way you incorporate me in these day posts?

Makes me feel like a special cupcake!

Ahaha, jokes aside, I feel so accomplished, making it to the end in my very first maf game.

Congrats everyone!

Looks like we hit the nail on the head with Comba, haha!
2rHLxZD.png
WOOOO! WE WON!

Sorry for kind of growing quiet there on the last few days. I didn't have much to share and work suddenly picked up. (End of semester is after break and such...and....inspections at work x.x)

But I'm so glad to have played with you all! It was fun. ;u;
WOOOO! WE WON!

Sorry for kind of growing quiet there on the last few days. I didn't have much to share and work suddenly picked up. (End of semester is after break and such...and....inspections at work x.x)

But I'm so glad to have played with you all! It was fun. ;u;
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Teddybears

It's alright! At least you gave your input when it was needed!

(Work also picked up for me, gah. Got super busy and nearly forgot to send in actions, ugh.)

Thanks for putting up with me! I know I'm pretty pushy, and this is my first game, so thanks for the cool experience!

@Fil

Would it also be possible to get a list of actions enacted during the night?

Like which actions were activated and who they targeted and what happened, if that's not too much work for you.
@Teddybears

It's alright! At least you gave your input when it was needed!

(Work also picked up for me, gah. Got super busy and nearly forgot to send in actions, ugh.)

Thanks for putting up with me! I know I'm pretty pushy, and this is my first game, so thanks for the cool experience!

@Fil

Would it also be possible to get a list of actions enacted during the night?

Like which actions were activated and who they targeted and what happened, if that's not too much work for you.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149